Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
"NARUTO IN SPACE!!!"((You Make It Up))NEED PPL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:56 pm
((you two stop fighting!Your Both Dead Now Get Over It!!!!!this suppose to be a sad scene.You guys could do like a little heaven seen where you guys flashback on things that would be nice and it adds to the story nicely))
So it happened again....But this time I'm smiling...smiling for no clear reason.Khana picked up Chihiro and said "Come on Fujuki,people are probaly worried now and we have to break the news to the families" as she started to walk down the road.
((Was the past few posts of you guys dieing because im trying to make it sad i just wanted to know))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:06 pm
((BUT I'M NOT DEAD! -slaps head- DANGIT! You made me spoil the surprise! Ah well))  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:46 pm
((O.O YAAAAAYYYYYYYYYAAAAAYYY lol UR NOT DEAD AND CHIHIRO WILL COME BAC SOON!!!!! mrgreen ME SO HAPPYA lol XP im a nerd))
Fujuki was still on her knees crying not able to leave the spot where they both died....thinking thir memory will fade "Sero.,.....why??" she whisperd with her forhead touching the ground and her chest on her lap ((ya know when u go on ur knees and up put your head down kinda like pur bowing down....thats what i mean XP)) she heard Khanas foot steps fading away as she walked holding Chihiro in her arms "why did this have to happen?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:27 pm
((Does like Fujuki like Sero? Just curious.))  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:37 pm
((O.o wher did that question come from??? lol....uh lets just say that is undecided lol XP....what it really isnt >.<))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:48 pm
((Dang...I HATE it when peopel keep answers inside themselves for like...forever! It really gets my head thinking...also what's a Video Card for the Computer?))  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:51 pm
((uh do u have a camera with a memory chip???0.o that might be what it is lol i uload videos from my cam from it...is that what your talking bout??if not i have no idea.......0.0))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:11 pm
(( er...never mind...ah well might as well post with Sero in it...cuz I'm bored...and my computer won't let me play Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare T _ T))

Sero gasped when he awoke. He was still underground...miles and miles underground. He looked around. There were two rocks beside him and a rock above him. Luckily, the two rocks that were there had keepen the big rock from crushing him. "Well...if I didn't die from the rock..." He coughed up some blood. "Then...I'll definitly die...from the air supply...only one way to go...and that is up...and up...and up." Sero layed his head down. "And nobody can since my chakra all the way down here."  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:17 pm
((lol srry im not help sweatdrop ......O.O i just thought of something....what if i dig you up looking for ur corpse O.O...uh but i duno if want that lol))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:29 pm
((.......i gtg in a bit......))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:33 pm
((Eh...lets keep him secret for a bit, you know? ANyways, for all she knows, his body could be in millions of pieces...-shudders just thinking about it- ))

Sero looked around. "I just wish that...I could see her face...her beautiful face one more time..." Sero looked a bit to the left and asw an exit. "H-hello."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:37 pm
((alrighty then O.O that will build up a more of a surprise to them!!!>.< why didnt i think of that before askin that XP o well))
Fujuki stood up and waited for a bit for a sighn that he was still alive....but thothing came. she stood ther with tears in her eyes and started walking slowly in the direction that Khana went.....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:43 pm
Sero started to crawl through the whole. It was small, but perfect to were he could fit through like a glove. "This...this should take another hour or...or so."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:46 pm
((uh is it okay if i feel like a flash of ur chakra sweatdrop ))
Fujuki was walking then she felt a flash of Sero;s chakra but only for a second she stoped and looked bac "i-it cant be..." she said she didnt feel it again she stood ther for a second and didnt feel anything she sighed and turned bac around and continued walking with her head down.......  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:55 pm
((It's okay! Anyways, I'm not going to post until like...the next day...cuz it's a loooooooooong tunnel.))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games