Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Book of Dreams (open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:39 pm
"What do you mean, 'out of place'?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:01 pm
"Well you saw Zachs ring right... Well he found that when he came into Eragon..." she said. "Did you happen to find anything?"  

spaztastic psycho

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:06 pm
"Not here. But I went into Talisman first. I didn't know how and that's why I went back to school was to find you and ask what was going on." He held his necklace up using his thumb.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:24 pm
"Never heard of the book..." she said. " and you found that there?" she asked.  

spaztastic psycho

iKibai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:53 pm
Kibai was sitting there, cross-legged, watching the two.
"Um... Hi."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:57 pm
((Then Zach took a katana and put it through Kibai's heart.

Rofl.))  

Demonic Repentance

DragonBlade5

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:16 pm
((I'll join! I'm Requiem's friend, and for now we have to use the same computer, and Requiem is typing, too. razz ))

Username: DragonBlade5
Name: Jack
Grade: 7
Favorite Book to go to: The Percy Jackson and the Olympians (entire freaking series)
Appearance: http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s18/shadow_queen_megami/Toshiro Hitsugaya/210145.jpg
Background: None  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:27 pm
(*GASP!*YOU DARE USE A PICTURE OF HITSUGAYA!? *pulls out sword and stabs Jack*)  

iKibai

DragonBlade5

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:32 pm
((*Gasp!* How dare you stab my character! *Stabs Kibai*))

((Note: Once you are dead, I try to sell your body to science, but fail as you are so ugly. Then I cut off your arms and legs and arrange them in peculiar fashions.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:36 pm
(*STABIFICATEIFICAFYMATNAYBANANAS*)  

iKibai

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:09 pm
(If the stabbing is done, can we get back to the story?)

Walt turned. "Not now new carbon based life form." He turned back to her. "Yep. And now it followed me into here."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:32 pm
"Who are you?" Shiya asked Kibai, she looked at him.  

spaztastic psycho

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:41 pm
He mumbled to himself, "Shows you how good I am at keeping people interested." He thought that it may be a bad idea to go back since he had possibly killed someone in the real world, so he thought he would stay a bit longer. But she said they could get stuck in there. "Hey, how long do we have until we get stuck in here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:32 pm
Natalie went back and opened her locker and found it easyer this time she saw a friend of hers and waved she went back to her locker and dug up her book and shoved it in her binder she sa that the library was open so she went in after she closed her locker tightly  

SweetKeiks

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:15 am
'' i don't care i'm almost fictional anyway, i mean who heard of a 48 i;rd, 48% wolf, 2&#xhu;man, a creature altered through science living the normal life of a kid?'' lupinius said. she smiled but it was a hollow one.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games