Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:17 pm
Fujuki came in the class and walked to her desk without lokinf at any stidents she grabed out her book and finished writing in it.....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:18 pm
"No Yomi- sensei... It's just something about a friend of ours, her name is Yumi.", Inoue said to her sensei.  

twilight_animeprincess

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:19 pm
"Actully yes...." Flame said staring at the note in her hand. He focused on the anger he pent up over the years. And the note quickly cought on fire. "I just want to say.....Those notes are on fire...."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:21 pm
"Yes...she has a disease which is highly containgous...Geo Stigma (Something forn Final Fantasy: Advent Children)...and...yes...the notes ARE on fire!  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:24 pm
Yomi saw that it was on fire and threw it to the ground and stomped on it till it was out "You guys are luck that i couldnt read it.....but ill see you three after class" she said turning around, she was acting mean ever since Flame drew that pic of her and she wasnt herself anymore....
Fujuki just sat there not paying any attentio to the teacher or the students she ust kept on writing  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:28 pm
"Yes sensei..." Inoue mumbled, her turned down facing her desk. Why is she taking this so overboard? she thought to herself.  

twilight_animeprincess

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:29 pm
We are lucky... Flame thought calming himself down. He never knew he could force himself to be mad he just did it. Good thing I was looking at the notes....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:32 pm
*Chihiro went back to reading*  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:34 pm
Yomi just walked to her desk "Okay class is dismised" she said turning around and pointing to the three pplz "Except you three"
Fujuki pivked up her backpack walked out the door and stayed there waiting for the class to empty and she waited for Yomi and the three to talk.....
((i know im nosy >.<))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:36 pm
*Chihiro sat silently in her seat. She saw a flash and saw Yomi in an HHA uniform*

I knew it  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

twilight_animeprincess

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:39 pm
Inoue put her stuff away and asked as soon as the room was empty, "So sensei, what did you need to talk to us about?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:39 pm
the class was empy but alot of people were in the halls "Okay what was the note about?" she asked almost soundin like her normal nice self  

Sayuki-Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:42 pm
"No you call me a liar....and you wonder why I am so 'bad'...." Flame said looking out he window "....it was just normal high school notes...you know...damra..."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:44 pm
Chihiro: yes...exactly...but...it was something serious. Something is wrong with a friend of ours..she probably has something bad  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

twilight_animeprincess

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:45 pm
"...And we wren't lyiing about it being about our friend." Inoue turned and got a photo out of her bag. She held it up for everyone to see. "See? Yumi is an actual person. We met since this summer."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games