Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
New werewolves and vamps in town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

does this sound interestin enough?
  yes
  sorta
  no
View Results

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:22 pm
If I could cry I would Shaylene muttered as she trudged to the door. She looked at Alice and nodded. Take me to your master She cracked, trying to add a light humor to the tense atmosphere.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:55 pm
Charity lifted her head, after hearing Belle's voice. Odly enough, Belle's scent didn't bother her as much as the other vampires' scents did. Getting up, she walked slowly over to Belle, and sat at her feet. Her head was a little above Belle's hips, not quite reaching her shoulders. She sat there, waiting for Belle to say something.  

Alayna_blind_angel

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:20 pm
"Don't worry Shaylene, Carlisle's great, you'll love him.Oh, here's my house! Don't you love being this fast?" She asked as they entered the mini-mansion.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:24 pm
Belle sighed as Charity sat by her. Sinking to the ground, Belle started petting Charity's fur softly. "Life would be much easier if we weren't what we were." Belle muttered softly.  

medusa56

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:32 am
Shaylene looked up at the white house. It's lovely. She said to Alice in a dull tone.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:34 am
Charity nodded, and turned her head just enough so that Belle could scratch behind her ear. Sighing, she listened to the bird sing their carefree songs.  

Alayna_blind_angel

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:32 pm
"Thank you!" Alice smiled, not picking up on the dry tone (I guess I'm gonna have to talk for Carlisle unless someone else would like to.)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:58 pm
Belle got up and asked Charity, "Do you want to go to the Cullen's house?"  

medusa56

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:50 pm
[Okay, you can talk for him, haha]

Shaylene fallowed Alice into to he house. Shaylene looked around, stunded. Nice house She thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:07 pm
Charity frowned as best she could at Belle. More vampires? she wondered. Then deciding that there was nothing better to doe, she got up, stretched, and started for the area with a stronger scent of vampires.  

Alayna_blind_angel

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:06 pm
A beautiful man entered the room "Hello Alice," he said smiling warmly," a friend of yours from school?"
"yes, this is Shaylene. She's one of us, naturally. I thought you might like to explain 'the rules'," she said, using air quotes.
"Well, we had better sit down then," Carlisle suggested, motioning to the shiny leather couch where the three people who didn't get tired could rest.
"What do you usually eat?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:07 pm
Belle put her hand o Charity to lead her to the Cullen's house, and when they got there she knocked on the door  

medusa56

Alayna_blind_angel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:29 pm
Upon getting to the Cullen's door, Charity sat down, wagging her tail. She sniffed the air, and then sneezed. Shaylene was here with Alice, and obviously other vampires, probably the cullens. Sneezing again, she blinked tears from her eyes, waiting for the door to open.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:34 pm
Shaylene looked at the gorgeous blond man in front of her. Blood Shaylene said, as if it should be ovious. What do you eat?  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Alayna_blind_angel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:37 am
Charity sat down, wondering why no one had answered the obvious knock yet. It was rude to leave people outside on your doorstep.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games