Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
new naruto rp (plz join) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will u join
  yes
  no
  maybe
  i dont care and i hate u
View Results

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:28 am
((i have that pic lol))
wakes up from Mai coming in her room and rocking her "FUJUKI.......WAKE UUUUUP......."
"Huh???what is it Mai???"
"Nuthing just woke up by the storm" she said rubing her eyes "And i saw teh new guy outside crying....he is wierd..."
*Sigh* "Mai you just dont know wat is go-O.O crying?!?"
"mmhmm"
"but....why???"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:43 am
he wipes the tears and blood away and his eyes changes back he then looks at his leg and notices he stabbed himself and thinks "arg everytime.." he then wraps up his wound  

minimonkey_s

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:29 pm
Mai rubes her eyes
*sigh* "Come on then" she said picking Mai up and puting her onthe couch on her lap. she looked out the window and saw him outside fixing his wound.....  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:33 pm
he finishes wraping up his wound and looks back up at the sky as it continues to rain  

minimonkey_s

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:46 pm
*sigh* "mai let me go talk to him" gets up and walks to the door......  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:18 pm
hears Fujuki at the door and looks at it  

minimonkey_s

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:27 pm
opens the door and sees him looking at her. she stood in the doorway and turned bac to look at Mai asleep on the couch ad turned bac to him *sigh* she silently closed the door and walked till the roof didnt block the rain. she looked up at teh sky and walked forward covering the rain with her arm and walked closer......  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:30 pm
"hey.." continues to look at her "im sorry if i caused and trouble or harmed you"  

minimonkey_s

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:32 pm
stops when she reached him "No....its okay it wasnt your fault" she said not siting down and she looked bac at the house and then straight trying not to look at him afraid to see the black eye and him changed again.....  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:37 pm
"only if it wasnt..." he notices she trying to not look at him "its alright my eyes arnt changed and that only happens this night when im asleep"  

minimonkey_s

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:40 pm
she just looked straight at the forest her eyes covered from her bags "no....it alright...." she said still tryign not to look in case teh image came to her again when she looked at him. she bit her lip thinking of it again and how he was so close to killing her......  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:55 pm
He stands up and faces the direction of the forest "i understand if u want me to leave..... most people do"  

minimonkey_s

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:57 pm
O.O turns his way fats "I didnt say that!" she said a little frustrated when he put words in her mouth. when she looked at him she saw a flash of teh image with the kunai at her throut  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:02 pm
"I know you didnt...its just I feel like theres something i did that makes it hard for you to look at me"  

minimonkey_s

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:03 pm
O.O =.= "....fine....." lookes bac at the forest......  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games