Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply old or forgotten threads
The Ordo's Official 2008's New Year Ball Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OrangeJ

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:06 pm
arcana you devil start with the anouncment everyone is in suspence!*jake yells over the crowd of heads*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:08 pm
(((I'm back, and just in time for the joker to be revealed it seems.)))

Deadly waited in anticipation for the Joker of the party to be announced.

Deadly Nightshayde

Ars Arcana
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:09 pm
Ars slowly walked to the stage and saved her fan into her dress. "My vampiric companions." She noticed that as the conversations were going full throttle she wasn't being heard as much. She lifted her right hand and shoot a white fireball directly up where it burnt itself into white sparkles. "My vampiric companion! The result for Joker for the year of 2008 in the roman calendar is..." Ah, the suspense. The band stopped playing for a second. "In an outstanding win..."

Deadly Nightshayde!!

Ars bowed. "Her prizes are a Gift of the Gods, from where she can take a hold of the hammer of Thor, Mjöllnir!, and a small gift put in the package as a small reminder of this party, please let's toast on her name!" Ars took a glass of blood from a table near her and lifted it to the others.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:09 pm
Deadly Nightshayde
(((I'm back, and just in time for the joker to be revealed it seems.)))

Deadly waited in anticipation for the Joker of the party to be announced.

welcome back deadly how was your away time?  

OrangeJ

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:11 pm
"Cheers and congratulations Deadly!" she raised a goblet of blood to the new Joker and drank to her.  
*patting deadly's back* congradulations! you joker you.  

OrangeJ

Deadly Nightshayde

Deadly skipped to the stage and said briefly, "Thanks so much you guys, I'm seriously shocked!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:13 pm
Deadly Nightshayde
Deadly skipped to the stage and said briefly, "Thanks so much you guys, I'm seriously shocked!"

your welcome! *over the crowd of heads*  

OrangeJ

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:15 pm
She smiled and yelled at her over the crowed. "You've certainly earned it my dear!" she sipped her blood more.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:17 pm
"And thank you Ars, for my fabulous prizes. This is so exciting, I've never been voted anything," Deadly gushed.  

Deadly Nightshayde

Magick_Fayt

Fashionable Prophet

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:17 pm
"Congratulations, Deadly!" Fayt applauded. Thantos flapped about and screeched his own cheer.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:18 pm
Standing beside Kore, Zach smiled and applauded. "Congratulations!" He said simply, but sincerely. "Well earned."  

GregorytheImpaler

OrangeJ

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:19 pm
GregorytheImpaler
Standing beside Kore, Zach smiled and applauded. "Congratulations!" He said simply, but sincerely. "Well earned."

true that*jake said* i was hoping she would get something.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:21 pm
Ars clapped, "There's always a first time, they say. Now please show us how good they stay on you, if you please." Ars thought that brandishing a hammer wouldn't be nice though, the rose was enough. "Why don't the gentlemen here invite you to dance, then? Please boys, don't be shy."  

Ars Arcana
Crew

Deadly Nightshayde

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:22 pm
With a gleeful wave at the crowd, Deadly descended the stage steps clutching her prizes.  
old or forgotten threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games