Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
heaven and Hell (The Great Divide) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:40 pm

Walt looked at his papers, then at the girl. He sighed, dropped the papers on his desk. He flew out and looked for trouble. He found the village and followed the trail.
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:42 pm

Echo sits up, screaming ringing in her head, she shakes her head then stands "whats up?" she asked and then spreads her one black one white wings and flies down to earth, she sniffs the air, smelling blood "hmm" she said and follows the scent

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:50 pm

Kaderot stared at the lake and sighed. He Cleaned his blade then stood up. His wings vanished and his armor changed into a black trench cloak. Trees branches blew in the wind and kaderot moved his hair out of his eyes and walked down the side of the lake. His boots made a small thud on the ground..barely noticeably though.
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:02 pm

she flew in but then her wings got caught in tree branches and she screams "ow ow ow ow ow ow ow" she said trying to move her wings and set herself free

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:03 pm

Walt was sneaking up on him, but then flew up to help her. "Are you alright?"
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:06 pm

"ow ow ow OW" she sees him then nodds "yea i think so" she folds in her wings once she was free and rubs her shoulders "that hurt though"

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:12 pm

Kaderot sighed then turned, "whos there" he said and drew his blade.
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:13 pm

"Stay down." He set her down. Walt walked out. "Hello." He walked up to him. "And may I ask who's blood that is?" He kept his wings folded in, in case the guy didn't know yet. Which he knew was unlikely.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:17 pm

she grumbles a couple of swear words and sits on her knees, picking at the grass
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:21 pm

"a bandits blood" he said as he flicked his blade and the blood hit the water. He looked at the stranger and looked around, "your not alone, wheres the female" he said. He had heard her yell and knew she was around

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:24 pm

"I just came from this, Quote Unquote "Village". It had a lot of dead people there. And the trail leads to you."
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:25 pm

"Theres no female" she yells but it sounds like its coming from behind him not in front of him, she grins and ducks down lower so he wont see her behind the bushes and tree, she slowly crawls back, keeping low before waving her hand and making a replica of herself directly behind him

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:28 pm

"they attacked me and got what the wanted...they got death but it wasn't me" he said with a grin. The darkness in him was awaking
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:31 pm

He knew something wasn't right. He took a glove out of his pocket and slapped him with it. "I challenge you to a duel. Now, choose your weapon and style of fighting."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:33 pm

She stood up "hey no fighting" she yelled stepping out from behind the tree "not when i dont get to watch" she growls at walt before walking and standing beside him "its not fun jus sitting around" she nodds to the replica who turned and vanished
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games