Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Vampire Clan

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Playing, Vampires, Werewolves, Master/Slave, Demons 

Reply Members Personal Rooms and Clan Hangouts
Beneath the Trap Door...(a battle with angels..) XD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

where would u most rather be at night
  a cemetry
  a church
  at home snuggled under the covers
  camping in the woods
View Results

MichiokoXIII
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:16 pm
*She raised an eyebrow* "Of?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:21 pm
"What he could find. As his looks show he takes after his father not me."

"I am like Mother."

Lady_Death
Captain

Demonic Nymph

25,175 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MichiokoXIII
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:22 pm
"Sounsd like a challenge litle Mark." *She smirked playfully.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:45 pm
He looks at her, though its very lazy "I am smart than the mutts in this place Mercy...I know better than to challange a pure blood."

Lady_Death
Captain

Demonic Nymph

25,175 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MichiokoXIII
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:03 pm
*She looked at him sweetly.* "Mark I think that is the kindest thing you have ever said to me. I would kiss you if you wouldn't hit me for doing so." *So she walked up to Cali and kissed her cheek then smiled.* "Pass it on."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:14 pm
She blinks "I do not kiss my brother."

He smirks alittle

Lady_Death
Captain

Demonic Nymph

25,175 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MichiokoXIII
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:21 pm
*Raising an eyebrow she smiled.* "Why not? I used to love to kiss my brother. And it's only on the cheek. I suppose me and my siblings grew up closer then most though." *She shrugged.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:47 pm
"We may be twins and we may be siblings but we are differnet..."

"...there is a part in each of us that hates the other because of the difference in our bloodlines, I take after Mother...he takes after Father..."

"...The reason Mother and Father were married was to help cool the bad blood between the clans nothing more." They kept taking the sentance from each other but it flowed smoothly like it was planned

Lady_Death
Captain

Demonic Nymph

25,175 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MichiokoXIII
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:08 pm
*Mercy looked back and forth at them amused then smiled like a ceshire cat. She leaned over and kissed Cali full on the lips. Bounding over she grabbed Mark hard by the cheeks to show not to move and kissed him to making sure to transfer the kiss.* "You two kids should learn to get along and hold no bad blood. Think of it this way." *She shrugged and walked back over, resuming her spot on the stool.* "Your both angels now. . . . so whta does it truly matter?" *She raised a fine eyebrow at them both still smiling, but keeping an eye on Mark gauging if he was going to tear her eyes out or not.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:44 pm
He glares at her and wipes his mouth "There is always bad blood no matter what race you are. It matters more than you think, have you seen any angel that Mother is related to with hair or eyes like mine?" Looking back on it they all have blonde,silver,or black hair with blue,gold,or grey eyes. "I am an outcast because I take after Father, blood matters even to angels."

Lady_Death
Captain

Demonic Nymph

25,175 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MichiokoXIII
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:05 pm
"But the way you look Mark makes you you and you should cherishe it." *She said promptly then smiled.* "My kiss wasn't that bad you little boy." *she giggled.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:17 pm
He just glares at her "I do not appreciate being touched. To me its a curse."

"You will not change his mind me and Mother have been trying for thousands of years he will not change."

Lady_Death
Captain

Demonic Nymph

25,175 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MichiokoXIII
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:53 am
"Whatever Mark. Your a stubborn little mule of a boy!" *She stuck out her tongue then lifted her chin defiantly.* "And you know what touching a interaction is a wonderful so ." *She could think of anything to say only pouted.* "Especially since a pure blood likes you enough to touch you" *She giggled at that. Most pure bloods never let anyone touch them because everyone else was inferioir and dirty but Mercy or Ariebeth had found out long ago that everyone bleeds the same even other pure bloods so they were all equally disgusting.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:46 am
He only shruged at her "It does not matter to me if you are a pure blood Mercy, I still hate to be touched and the honnor means nothing to the truely dead."

Lady_Death
Captain

Demonic Nymph

25,175 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Righteous_Dark_Angel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:18 am
"bloodlines only mean so much"  
Members Personal Rooms and Clan Hangouts

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18