Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Night Wonderers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  Creature?
  human?
View Results

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:21 pm
As Akia awakened he heard the demon. He had seen this demon before, he was sure of it. It was before he lost his memory, over 250 years ago. He could feel it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:32 pm
"********... Fenrick threw his shadow realm into Ewan.

He stumbled enough to make Fenrick escape.

"HEAR THIS! I AM THE LAST OF THE NYXITES! DEMONS OF THE NINE HELLS BOW TO ME! MORE WARS OF THE ANGELS HAVE BEEN PREVENTED BY MY HAND! BOW BEFORE THE MIGHT OF THE LAST NYXITE!"  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:55 pm
Brigitte shot a glare at Fenrick. "I don't think you realize how powerful he is." Her eyes flashed with anger as she stared at the huge demon. "You... you're the one that burned my village... the people I loved... to the ground." A growl rose from her throat as a single tear moved down her cheek. Her face grew darker as the true vampire in her gained control of her mind.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:02 pm
Eukoblitz laughed at Fenrick's pitiful attack and attempt to intimidate him. "I've destroyed dozens of your kind!" he bellowed. "I am the invincible! The undefeated demon that has lasted since the start of time!" His long, barbed tail made a large sweep. A sweep large enough to knock all of them to the ground.  

jadecougar

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:03 pm
"I am more powerful than I look."

Fenick took on his true demon form.

He grew to as big as Ewan and grew a wolf's head.

His hands turned into giant clawed paws, along with his feet.

He was all jet black.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:16 pm
That's it Akia thought. He had remembered something important. He was a sepcial operations angel in charge of defeating Eukoblitz with a team. His abilities with his wings made him different from the others. But something was off. Was it Eukoblitz he fought, or was it some other powerful demon. He couldn't remember, but Fenrick was familiar too.

"Eukoblitz!" Akia shouted to him in a commanding voice. "Tell me! Was it you who waged a war agenst the heavenly realm two-hundred and fifty years ago? Was it you who made me lose my memories and sent me to earth? And if so, how did the heavenly realm stop you?"  

Akia-RP

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:32 am
"DO NOT FORGET THAT I AM THE LAST OF THE GREAT NYXTES!THE PROPHECIES STATE THE LAST OF ANY RACE OF DEMON SHALL BE GRANTED FULL CONTROL OF THE REALM OF SHADOWS OF WHICH I WILL DEFEAT YOU WITH!"

Suddenly, Fenrick's claws grew longer and swirly purple and black. He let out a yell and a large wave of black and purple fire. He then clawed out at Eukoblitz.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:59 am
Oh, boy. Robin vocal chords were starting to hurt, a lot. I've got to end this song before I give out. Because then, terrible things woudl happen. (For anyone who remembers Sabrina.I couldn't help it. Not actually, all that would probably happen is the forest having a wild growing stint for about a minute in which it woudl totally crush anyone on the ground or less than 100 feet into the air. Hey, wait, that not a 'all that woudl happen'...) After a moment of glancing around wildly, Robins eyes alighted upon, nothing. She was surrounded by nothing but trees and earth. Nothign but, wait a second. If she was channeling the forest right now, then that woudl mean that she could use the forest itself. Get him. And tree branches shot out at Eukoblitz.  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

jadecougar

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:13 pm
Eukoblitz grunted as he braced himself for Fenrick's attack. However, Fenrick had underestimated the strength of Eukoblitz's scales, for the only real damage that was done was to have a few scales flake off. "Fool!" he roared at Fenrick as he pushed him away, horns down and ready to charge.

But then, a mass of tree limbs and branches came flying in his direction. However, the demon fire that burned all over Eukoblitz's body kept them at bay. He laughed his grumbling laughter at the attempts to hurt him. "You pose no challenge to me, Nyxite!" he bellowed. "And neither do you, angel! I was never interested in your people. If anyone started the war against your people, it was him! What would I have to gain? A few hours of pest control?" He cackled once more and fiery energy began to build up in his lungs.

He breathed forth a flaming mess of black demon fire. One touch from it would burn and cause one to become completely dispirited, all will to fight just sapped away in an instant. Eukoblitz roared with laughter as he watched the others try to dodge his mighty breath.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:41 pm
Fenrick inserted his claws where the scales had flaked off.

Then fenrick was consumed with dark ness and suddenly erupted in demon fire and started to explode rapidly in Eukoblitz's genral direction.

He threw a large spike created from the inner depths of the realm, which was made of fire and large amounts of rock.

"EUKOBLITZ, DO YOU LIKE APPLES?"  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:01 pm
Rock's eyes shot open. When that happened, a blast of energy came from his back, where the black wings were and let place fire-red dragon wings. The blast of energy unleashed a powerful sound making an explosion like sound and buble around everyone. ''Let's get ready to RUMBLE!!!'' Rock grabbed the hilt of his sword and swung. Another blast of energy shot off from the sword., but this time, it was more soul power rising within Rock. A pulse of air was coming from him and the ribbons on the sword hilt batted frantically in the air, nearly ripping off. ''I'M A MORTAL, BUT NOT A NORMAL ONE, EUKOBLITZ! I HEARD EVERYTHING WHILE REGENERATING MY POWER TRANSFERED TO AKIA! And guess what?'' Rock blasted off from the ground with one wing beat and arrived beside Fenrick. '' WE ARE ALL TOGETHER, YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE!!!!'' Rock's energy intesifyed greatly even more, nearly wrapped in a protective bubble, only with his soul power...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:07 pm
"Feathers, scatter, shield!" Akis shouted. The feathers on his back fluttered off to make a shield to protect those around him. This was probably dangerous after just being healed, but he had no choice, this was his sworn duty. The Fire seemed to be deflected by the feathers, but the feathers were weakening. He couldn't handle too much more.  

Akia-RP

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:04 pm
Robin was sweating. The song had to end soon, one way or another. And this fire wasn't helping. Fire, fire, demon fire. Of course! Fingers slipping from the sweat and heat, Robin fumbled with the stopper to a blue vial stuffed into her belt. Biting back a yelp of pain as she touched the hot glass, she bit out the stopper and spit out the cork. Bottled holy water. Take that. Being demon fire, it's natural opposite was holy water. Snapping her fingers, she stirred a tinny vortex of air to lift the water out of it's vial. Now go get him! The water started to whirl out of the vial. More and more, how had it all in in there?! (Hehehe, Robin does that a lot.) After a second of swirling next to Robin, it shot out to the fire and quashed it. Trounced it. Ect ect ect.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:34 pm
A sword appeared in Rock's other hand, exactly the same as the other. ''Open...'' The swords split in half, making 2 twin blade staffs. Then the 2 blades on each sword split again, making 2 huge shurikens. ''Light's revenge...'' Rock bolted out from Akia's feather shield, wings shut and when slowing down, he spread them wide and glided high. His hand alit of a emerald green. The light spread in fine lines along the 4 blades attacehd together. ''Rip in flames!'' Rock did a 306 turn before unleashing the weapon spinning at a high rate. It sliced into the scales like hot butter, demon blood gushing out. The shuriken came back to Rock, and caught it.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:07 pm
"Eukoblitz, do you like apples?"

"What? NO!"

Fenrick saw the huge gashes in Eukoblitzs side and inserted his claws and fired the dragon fire that had consumed a large part or the clearing he had grabbed.

"HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES!?"  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games