Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Pain (Plz Join) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:07 pm
Fell made a mad dash for the door and reached out. It slammed on her arm, shattering the bone. She drew back with a cry and watched her way of escaping close off. But all was not lost. Now, she knew where to hit.
She turned to face the girl that had just been thrown in. "Chi-Chihiro?!" Fell stuttered. the blood had seriously rushed to her head. Now that it was slowly dying down, all her injuries made themselves known.
Fell did her best to try and ignore it as she sat down beside Chihiro. "Don't push it, kiddo..." she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:12 pm
Chihiro: its not that...they tortured me for info...

Limdo: grrrrrr! Im so gonna kill them! *turns to Fell* we gotta help Chihiro-Sama!  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:15 pm
"It would be nice to know what info they were after, and whether she gave it to them or not. Besides, because of my actions just now, I'm short an arm. That means most of my jutsu is out, if I could ever manage to even conjure up any chakra. It's sealed." Fell said, turning to Limdo. "Who are you, anyway?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:37 pm
shincho kicked the door down and said lets go guys.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:24 am
Limdo: an Akanses Member...

Chihiro: *can't get up* Sh-Shincho...

Limdo: help me get her up...she was tortured for info...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:36 pm
"How did you get here so quickly?" Fell asked. She tried to help pick up Chihiro, but her body shaked in protest. "Damn... Shincho, help Chihiro..." she said. She put a hand on her shattered arm and winced. No matter how much healing went into this, it wasn't a clean break. She was gonna be stuck in a cast for a while.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:05 pm
Jynx walked up the stairs looking for Forte, he seen a giant figure in the chair, but it wasn't Forte, it was Broly, he ran the whole operation, Jynx had hoped Shincho found the rest on time, he told him where to find them, Jynx then bursted with fury towards Broly, and they engaged in battle, Broly may have been bigger, but he was slow, Jynx was much faster than he was, so he took advantage of it, Jynx had attacked Broly with his fiercest attacks, this one wasn't going down easy  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:18 pm
The sounds from above came again, and Fell's curosity overcame her. She sprang out of the room and dashed towards the sound. There were fallen shinobi everywhere, and Fell took weapons from everyone that she came across.
She got to the room and saw Jynx and the guy that had kidnapped her. "You're dead, you b*****d!" She screamed. She flung the kunai and shuriken she had stolen at him.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:43 pm
Jynx was getting tired of dodgeing Broly's hits, he was now getting hit, only a couple of times though and since Broly was now distracted by Kazu he had a muche easier chance to hit him and it actually hurt him  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:04 pm
She jumped down beside Jynx. "You okay?" Fell whispered, all the while trying to conjure up her chakra. "I'm not the only one here, Chihiro and this guy named Limdo is here too. Chihiro's badly injured, she can't even stand."
Fell stood up and looked at Broly. "The bigger they are, the harder they fall. So, you're Shincho's older brother then?" She asked. She had to give Jynx time to rest, there was no way Fell was going to be able to handle this herself, not with a shattered arm and sealed chakra.
I'm gonna have to do something.... but what?  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:45 pm
shincho saw broly who is he here he stuedered. shincho said i hate to do this but i need it shincho just touched the wall and it went flying shincho picked chiro up and said come on you don't have the right tequnekes to defeafett broly he kicked jynx get up and go he vanished to the hospital and said we need a docter a docter came and told me to help my friends. shincho paused for a moment and left to go help fell. he punched broly in the face he fell to the ground now broly do i have to tell you what i said 10 years ago you mess with my friends and you die.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:40 pm
Broly's power level rose as he started laughing, it was as if he fell on purpose to charge up, one of his disciples looked at him and said "Your a Monster!!!!!?!" Broly only laughed more, then he brought himself to his feet, killed the man in one strike, and said "Monster, I'm no Monster, I'm the Devil", after he started laughing even more, power rising each second, Jynx suddenly appeared with bandages over his chest and his right arm and said "Shincho we have to do the fusion" Shincho only looked at Jynx with amazement, Jynx then said "hurry up we have no time if I fuse with Limbo or fell I'll only be that much less powerful" now he was dodging every punch Broly threw, but as he was dodging everything within a 10 yard radius of Broly's fist was getting destroyed  

Baby Jynx

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:43 pm
i hate fusing but we may need it he fussed them then they kicked broly so hard that he started to bleed.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:59 pm
"Wow, we need a name for this, I like Slick, yeah we'll go with that" the new person said as he stood up looking at his new body, he was about 6'2" with a close crop low haircut, and a masculine body, not too masculine like Broly or a body-builder, just masculine, he had a orange suit with a blue shirt under it, like Goku, and a power level way above S-rank, this was a Z-rank warrior, a once in a lifetime expierience for anybody to see, as he finished admiring himself he heard Broly coming towards him, and ducked, making Broly fall into the ground, only getting madder, Slick then appeared in front of Broly and started to kick him, he was playing with Broly not even fighting with his arms crossed not even using his hands  

Baby Jynx

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:03 pm
it's fushin not seko or whatever like i said we will only use this if we have to got it. shincho took the body punched and kiked broly he was flying in every direction.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games