Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:29 pm
He quiclly got up. "Moko! Calm down he was only kidding around." Rex said as he tried pulling Moko's leg.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:33 pm
moko fell to the ground panting a smirk twisted into his face
slowly he reached out a paw and pushed open the wooden door to ravens room "this is what i ment" he whispered

sorry i have to go to bed ^^  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:35 pm
- my arm heals and i pick up moko an throw him and i jump on him bite into hsi neck andthen i jump off and the venom i injected starts to paralyze him slowly an painfully-  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:37 pm
Rex pet Moko on the head. "You're alright, that's good. Now what's in here?" Rex said as he peeked inside.

((Goin to bed, goodnight and sweet dream everyone! whee
zZzZzZzZzZzZzZz))  

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:38 pm
- i stop my eyes go normal and i look at the pain i've caused an i turn scared an run going through walls and i get outside an fly to my roof and lay down panting-  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:28 pm
Momo woke up. She stood and walked into garden as she used her magic to fix it. Then she put a mat on the ground with a pillow and blanket. She thought that the garden would be just fine for her. Momo dreamt about her past practically having a complete nightmare.  

jljljljl

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:43 am
(Wow, that was quite a typing frenzy while I wasn't looking.)
Robin blinked as Rock disappeared. They had flown over the forest, but then Rock had said they woudl land and run. Robin had remembered about the shoes, but still, it was one thing to hear it, and another to see someone vanish in front of you. Biting her lip, she tried running and found herself almost instantly at the school. She was amazed at the fact that she hadn't run into anything.
Robin let off a small impressed whistle. where the school had stood, there was now a huge black cloud that seemed to coil itself around the building. With a worried look on her face, she turned to Rock, "Alright, what now?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:34 am
- i walk to the main building and start to fight the shadow and with my blood gushing i keep fighting through the pain an everyything slowly breaking the shadows grip-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:38 am
squeakers_13
(Wow, that was quite a typing frenzy while I wasn't looking.)
Robin blinked as Rock disappeared. They had flown over the forest, but then Rock had said they woudl land and run. Robin had remembered about the shoes, but still, it was one thing to hear it, and another to see someone vanish in front of you. Biting her lip, she tried running and found herself almost instantly at the school. She was amazed at the fact that she hadn't run into anything.
Robin let off a small impressed whistle. where the school had stood, there was now a huge black cloud that seemed to coil itself around the building. With a worried look on her face, she turned to Rock, "Alright, what now?"

"Lets see... Usually the source of a storm is it`s middle... So basically, We`d go to the center of this cloud and there should be our enemies. However, we are aiming for some surprize and seeing the amount of power degaged from the building, it`s nearly impossible to get in without being seen or felt..."Rock sighed "I`m not made to be a leader... Guess we might as well surprize them here..." Rock slipped on his mask and put his hand quickly to his side. A ball of energy formed and streched off in yellow flames to reveal a katana that had a ruby and emerald yin-yang sign near the guard. "Let's go." Rock jumped into the air and landed on the roof. Metal wings spread out from his back, reflecting the dim light.
"When my energy is getting "on the move", meaning I'm starting to use my real soul power, this is the first stage... Metal wings... The mask helps doing so and keeps my identity hidden... It will have it' s use later on I assure you." Rock walked to the door that he had come out of not long ago
(If it's still there)

(( eek *blink blink* Did I miss a few days while I was sleeping or what?! eek ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:03 pm
((nah it's still there))

a childish laughter echoed threw the dark hall way "look two new people shiza" a small kid skipped out of the shadows "will you play with me?" she smiled sweetly as the two door's slammed shut, thick metal bars slid into place "let's play tag" she clapped her hands as a giant cat beast emerged from the shadows "tag shiza's it" the big cat roawed and charged forward  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:29 pm
snuggle89
((nah it's still there))

a childish laughter echoed threw the dark hall way "look two new people shiza" a small kid skipped out of the shadows "will you play with me?" she smiled sweetly as the two door's slammed shut, thick metal bars slid into place "let's play tag" she clapped her hands as a giant cat beast emerged from the shadows "tag shiza's it" the big cat roawed and charged forward

"Fine... Shadows, huh?" Rock made a book appear and start mumbling words. " Come to reality!" as Rock's katana disappeared. He cast his hand forward as the cat came in flesh and bones.
"Your turn, Esmeralda! Rock shouted as a peregrine falcon appeared and pierced Shiza's eyes.
"Can't go back in shadows now... Sorry, but I gotta save this building!" Rock disappeared and reappeared behind Shiza. Esmeralda disappeared and reappeared outside, free again. Rock grabbed the hilt of a sword that had appeared on his back. He pulled it out. It had ancient engravings on the blade. Robin appeared beside him. "Don't worry, I just teleported you here. Someone had bolted shut the door, so you couldn't come in, so I made you warped here using my very own powers. Seems like a little girl wanna play games, but the games involve our lives... Better watch our backs..."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:41 pm
- i finally finish off the shadow aroun the builing now the only shadows are the creatures inside i fall swor in hand coughing up blood and tears my entire body cut up-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:17 pm
the girl laughed "come back to my house".
the shadows melted away reviling a large exspance of grass with a lake and a masive house "let's play catch" jackie shouted as a ball appeard in front of her. shiza appeard beside jackie, her eye torn and bloody.
a few feathers hung from her mouth where she had snapped at the bird, catching it's tail slightly, " you'll pay two legged" she hissed, showing her fangs "come on lets play" jackie shouted throughing the ball to robin first  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:22 pm
- i throw my sword like a spear popping the ball and i walk to the creature with the torn out eye- your about to get a whole lot more then that - i spear the cat cutting off one of its paws then i do a double spring board flip and i laugh - lets play a game its called kill the naughty cat - i cut off antoher paw- only if your killed by my sword and me you don't go to shadow you go to hell and are held in an anti shadow cell if shadow or its powers touch it it will kill that shadows master  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:49 pm
tears formed in the six yearold's eyes "i.........."
black wings formed on her back and miniture fang's grew in her mouth
"WHY WONT YOU PLAY WITH ME" she screamed shooting up into the air.
the lake water rose in 5 giant colums, each one slowly freezing to form a piller, cryistal grew from each poll forming a giant mirror "IF YOU WONT PLAY WITH ME THEN I WILL PLAY WITH YOU!"
the peacfull senary melted away, revealing a blood red landscape, the ground was cracked and hot, gass filled the air and the sound of volcainos echoed around the land, dark pit's of swearling shadow cat's pitted the landscape.
from the ground shiza gasped "it's the ravens mirror"
"lets play a game" the six yearolds voice was un-naturaly dark, her black angle wings spreed wide to hold her up  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games