Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Serrena; Love and war, a complex guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreccas

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:00 pm
Krad padded on after her, askin her "So what's the paper say?" as he followed her to wherever they were going.

Hunt Petitioner: Slayer

Creature Immage: ???
Details: A strange monster has recently wiped out the entire private school, including the 3 magistrates and 2 elite weapon trainers (serving as teachers to the students) all the rich girls in town attended that school, so the bounty on this particular hunt is rather high, find the beast and destroy it.

Bounty: Hehe, wouldn't you like to know =P

~slayer  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:28 pm
Zach looked at the girl warily. "Kirin-san... Why are you here? Last I heard of you, you were way down in Egypt, looking for Nightmare."

Kirin shrugged. "Can't I check up on my friends? Jeez."

He ran his eye over her form. "Age spell. Hm. You really are dedicated to your mother."  

Demonic Repentance

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:43 pm
A Glacier clan gun ship was landed by the academy and was waiting for slayer to get there. "sigh.. where is this guy" one clone said  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:03 pm
"Which guy" slayer said popping up right next to the clone with a childish grin on his face.  

Dreccas

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:06 pm
"you" he said jumping back and sighing (sorry i gtg.. it'll say im on but i just leave myself loged in)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:11 pm
((alright, no problem at all ^_^ ))

"Hehe, so what do you guys need?" he said as he returned to his normal serious composure "Somthing involving the hunt?" he asked looking at the school, "Leah and Krad should be handling it soon, wonder what's taking them so long." he said, mostly to himself  

Dreccas

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:49 am
Zach looked into Kirin's eyes. "Shut the f**k up and tell me why you came."

Kirin smiled teasingly. "Ooooh, someone's a lit-tle ang-ry."

Zach sighed. "I don't have time to screw around. Kirin, tell me why you're back... Or I'll kill you. Simple as that."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:59 am
She looked at him, "theres a gang calling themselves the white serpents. They are a threat if they continue to grow. We are to distroy them, perminently." She hopped from roof-top to roof-top...  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Dreccas

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:12 pm
Amu Kechero
She looked at him, "theres a gang calling themselves the white serpents. They are a threat if they continue to grow. We are to distroy them, perminently." She hopped from roof-top to roof-top...

Hunt Petitioner: Slayer

Creature Immage: ???
Details: A strange monster has recently wiped out the entire private school, including the 3 magistrates and 2 elite weapon trainers (serving as teachers to the students) all the rich girls in town attended that school, so the bounty on this particular hunt is rather high, find the beast and destroy it.

Bounty: Hehe, wouldn't you like to know =P

((that says nothing bout the "White Serpents" =P ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:19 pm
((lol, I know. I'm building a foundation. Making it a little interesting, there realy isn't a white serpent at all.))  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:27 pm
Kirin laughed, and hugged him. "C'mon. Why can't you be friendly for once? But, if you must know, I was looking for you."

Zach sighed. He whispered, "Once, seven years ago. Get over it."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:30 pm
((oh alright then =P ))

Krad nodded "Must be a pretty powerful gang in order to get pegged up to elite mark status" he said following her boredly "So where they at?"  

Dreccas

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:34 pm
"The forest side girls acadamy. That shouldn't be hard." She laughed, "in fact. It'll be fun."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:38 pm
Kirin's voice raised. "I can't!" Then it lowered again. "Zach-kun... I love you."  

Demonic Repentance

Dreccas

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:38 pm
"Hmm.. Alright then" he said with a smile "That's where all the rich girls go, probably holding them ransom or somthing" he said following her still, from their point they were roughly 5 minutes from the acadamy.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games