Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Harry Potter/Twilight crossover STILL NEEDS PEOPLE Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  you're crazy.
  sweet! This is gonna be great!
  I don't like Harry Potter (me: DEATH EATER!)
View Results

Xhanti

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:10 am
Hey! I'm just trying to get the word out about an awesome Twilight RP site. It would be so cool if you could chesk it out and join! Please.

www.moonlessxnight.poboards67.com

That's the URL. Please come chesk it out, make an account and application. Please join the fun! It was started not to long ago so there isn't many posts, but the more people who join the more fun it'll be! So please, come check it out! And... tell your friends about it too! Thanks

-Jordan.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:12 am
Hey! I'm just trying to get the word out about an awesome Twilight RP site. It would be so cool if you could chesk it out and join! Please.

www.moonlessxnight.poboards67.com

That's the URL. Please come chesk it out, make an account and application. Please join the fun! It was started not to long ago so there isn't many posts, but the more people who join the more fun it'll be! So please, come check it out! And... tell your friends about it too! Thanks

-Jordan.

Xhanti

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:07 pm
(please only post things that relate to the RP here, no spamming)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:54 pm
((*cries* No one ever posts anymore!))  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:57 pm
Alice picked up her cell and talked to Rosalie

"They've gone to the wolves."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:20 pm
"Of course they have. Well, there's not much we can do from this side of the line. What can I do though, Alice. I know you can't see them anymore, but what do you need me to help with?" Rosalie asked, truly sincere.

Emmett listened to Rosalie's end of the conversation, not getting much information out of it.  

Eternal Night 27

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:38 pm
"Hmm, unless you can seduce the redhead from miles away it won't do much good. Wait! I know, I'll get Jasper to make them chill out!" Alice said.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:37 pm
"Damn... That's a really good idea! Chill them out, get them back here. And do I have to seduce the redhead? The one with the scar might have been a slight bit easier," Rosalie said. She heard Emmett let out a small growl behind her, but she waved her hand to quiet him. "Definitally get Jasper."  

Eternal Night 27

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:09 pm
"All right then, I'll call Jasper. Later!" she said hanging up.

(and now I shall feel schizo!)

Alice opened her cell again and called her husband.

"Jasper?"

Alice? Is something wrong?"

"Well, kinda, but you can fix it. Y'know the whole witches and wizard deal?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Well, there's a long story, but they hate us now, and are gonna go to the wolves. Can you fix it?

"of course. I'll do it now. I love you."

"love you too. Good luck,"  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:53 pm
Emily sat with Sam, Jacob, Quil, and the others at First Beach. They had been having a BBQ since today was one of those rare sunny day that they all loved so much. "You WILL eat it, and you WILL like it!" She said, shoving a fork full of potatoe salad into Sam's mouth.

((Still waiting for Bella to reply!))  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:24 pm
"Yeah, why don't you like it Sam? You normally love Emily's cooking," Quil said.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:19 pm
((oh, that's right. I'm Sam. Sorry, just a bit out of it.))

"I don't know. I just have this weird feeling. I don't like it," Sam said, looking out into the distance, mostly towards Forks. "I don't like this at all."  

Eternal Night 27

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:05 pm
((So... Am I Leah? I don't wuite understand the 'Ditto', lol.))

Emily watched Sam quietly. "Hey," She whispered, slipping to the sand beside him. "What's wrong?" She looked around, not seeing anything that should be worring him on such a wonderful day. Then a thought crossed her mind. "Bloodsuckers?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:39 am
((Well, I believe that I said I'd be her so quote: You wouldn't have to be 4 people end quote. But you really would have only been three, so yay, okward(sp?) situation. sweatdrop ))  

medusa56

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:26 pm
"No, and that's what worries me. It's something else. Something I've never seen before," Sam said quietly, his eyes still fixed towards the town.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff