Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply .::The Surreal Sanctuary::.
Welcome to the Surreal Sanctuary! (Please read and post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You like to...
read
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
write
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
RP
13%
 13%  [ 22 ]
all of the above!
76%
 76%  [ 127 ]
Total Votes : 167

Zomo13

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:38 pm
Hey Guys I'm Zomo i just got accepted....sup?  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:22 am
Zomo13
Hey Guys I'm Zomo i just got accepted....sup?
Hello, and welcome to the guild! biggrin Explore and make some posts. 3nodding  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Dark Lord 003

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:31 pm
well my name is Dark Lord but you can call me d or a name that is funny i don't care anyway i like roleplaying and manga soo bad xp xp xp xp burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:14 pm
Dark Lord 003
well my name is Dark Lord but you can call me d or a name that is funny i don't care anyway i like roleplaying and manga soo bad xp xp xp xp burning_eyes

Hi~! Welcome to the guild, D!  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

waveh_xo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:30 am
Hey guys! I'm Waveh. :3
I just got invited by Talon Stardrifter (or Fairywhisker, as I like to call her xD). We used to roleplay together last summer 3nodding

Anyways, I'm an avid reader, writer (currently working on my fourth storyyy ^^) and a sometimes-roleplay, when I do have the time. I also love chocolate, laughing, music, and hanging with my friends!

And, as for activity level, I am dedicated, I just don't always have the time. In fact, this upcoming Saturday, I'm boarding a plane and flying across the ocean to stay with my grandparents in Europe. I'll try to get on as often as I can, though! =]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:49 pm
Hiya! Im Marcus and I like to make stories of many genres but horror preferably and I'm glad to be in the guild. But Im not much of a role player but I try to make my own and all ended up bad but I know I can get some help here. Hope you all like what I write. smile  

Akira Sai Yamada

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:57 am
Hi Waveh~! Welcome! Talon Stardrifter is an awesome roleplayer. I roleplayed with her years ago. xD And hope to start again soon! I remember her when she had completely different usernames. XD

And Welcome to you, Marcus! Hopefully this summer you can join in a roleplay, or make a new one. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:29 am
Hello my name is Chandranath Faolan, a bit hard to spell so most of you can call me just Faolan or Fao. It is very nice to meet you I like to role-play because of my wonderful imagenation, I also like to read I find mythical stories wonderful.  

VikingSasquatch

Hilarious Lunatic

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:39 am
Chandranath Faolan
Hello my name is Chandranath Faolan, a bit hard to spell so most of you can call me just Faolan or Fao. It is very nice to meet you I like to role-play because of my wonderful imagenation, I also like to read I find mythical stories wonderful.
Greetings, Fao! biggrin I love your name, very original! It caught my eye, which was one of the reasons I decided to invite you. ^_^ Also, your roleplaying seems great! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:20 am
Hello everyone!My name is Luca, and I love reading, writing, and RPing. I also love vollyball and drawing... and writing essays, but I think that counts as "writing"... xD I am currently trying to learn the violin, because I think it is one of the most beautiful instruments in history!! >__<
I love history and used to plan on being an Archaeologist... and I still might if I fail at being a Fashion Designer/Model. xD
I love roleplaying because I love using my imagination and I plan on writing my own book someday, when I graduate from college.
I love being unique because standing out is kinda what I do best, but I have a tendancy of embaressing myself waaay more than necassary,... and I'm a klutz. xD

My main character when roleplaying is a Dark Elf anmed Luca Cantellano, and my two side characters are Star Windsong and Trent Castrospeare. The names of my characters are completely random. Luca's and Trent's last names were actually me sounding out random sylablles until it sounded like a nice-sounding name. I made it so Luca's sounded Italian and Trent's sounded English. Star's lastname is a font-style I like on my computer... XD

I live in California, but I hope to travel the world when I finally have the money. It's a dream of mine I am serious about, since I don't like staying in the same place for too long, I end up feeling like a caged bird. And actually, birds are one of my favorite animals... Coincidence? Who knows? xD  

Luca Cantellano

Beloved Fairy

willythehippie

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:27 am
Well. Obviously I'm willythehippie.
No I'm not a true hippie but pretty close. xd
Uhhh. Just call me willy or something. I like to roleplay.
I never really thought I was good at it but people tell me I am.
I like music.
Ha. I'm not sure what else to put.

[edit- wow i really put hippy instead of hippie. i feel so stupid]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:48 am
Luca Cantellano
Hello everyone!My name is Luca, and I love reading, writing, and RPing. I also love vollyball and drawing... and writing essays, but I think that counts as "writing"... xD I am currently trying to learn the violin, because I think it is one of the most beautiful instruments in history!! >__<
I love history and used to plan on being an Archaeologist... and I still might if I fail at being a Fashion Designer/Model. xD
I love roleplaying because I love using my imagination and I plan on writing my own book someday, when I graduate from college.
I love being unique because standing out is kinda what I do best, but I have a tendancy of embaressing myself waaay more than necassary,... and I'm a klutz. xD

My main character when roleplaying is a Dark Elf anmed Luca Cantellano, and my two side characters are Star Windsong and Trent Castrospeare. The names of my characters are completely random. Luca's and Trent's last names were actually me sounding out random sylablles until it sounded like a nice-sounding name. I made it so Luca's sounded Italian and Trent's sounded English. Star's lastname is a font-style I like on my computer... XD

I live in California, but I hope to travel the world when I finally have the money. It's a dream of mine I am serious about, since I don't like staying in the same place for too long, I end up feeling like a caged bird. And actually, birds are one of my favorite animals... Coincidence? Who knows? xD

Welcome, Luca! You're a very unique person. ^_^ I hope to publish my poetry and/or some of my books in the future; writing is my passion, and I love literate roleplaying. Oh, so you use the same characters over and over? Everytime I join or make a RP, I always make a new character, although sometimes, one character may inspire another, or I may use the same name.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:49 am
willythehippie
Well. Obviously I'm willythehippie.
No I'm not a true hippy but pretty close. xd
Uhhh. Just call me willy or something. I like to roleplay.
I never really thought I was good at it but people tell me I am.
I like music.
Ha. I'm not sure what else to put.

Hey, Willy~! biggrin I like music too; who doesn't? What genres of music do you like?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:53 am
all kinds. Im not a fan of country or rap. I like a lot of random music. From like four year strong, and a day to remember, to modest mouse and mewithoutYou, or motion city soundtrack. And just random stuff. Oasis, jimi hendrix, led zeppelin. I grew up around music so im just really into it, and i greatly appreciate it.  

willythehippie

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
.::The Surreal Sanctuary::.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games