Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Recycle Bin
Wanna play a MMO with Net Slum? Join us on Flyff! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flyff?
  Yes!
  nah not rly =
View Results

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:21 am
DON'T LISTEN TO HASEO'S LIES!
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:59 pm
oh shi--
Vaan.

I lol'd.  

Misaki Haseo

Midori of the Azure Land

Winter Faun

19,675 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:34 pm
DAMN IT!!! Haseo is lying too. D:<

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:34 am
Quote:
Just because an MMOG is free doesn't mean you're not paying for it, and it turns out that the cost isn't too far off what you'd pony up for a conventional subscription MMOG.

Free online games usually offer optional "upgrades" to players willing to pay for them, typically in the form of items that aren't necessary to play the game but greatly enhance the experience. The amounts are most often minuscule but earlier this month Perfect World International, a free Chinese online game that's attracted over a million users since setting up shop in North America in September 2008, decided to offer a rare "Ancient Boa" mount to gamers for $50, and according to MTV Multiplayer, "People paid."

It's simple enough to write off people willing to lay out fifty bucks for a pretend snake-horsey as a statistically insignificant handful of particularly dedicated fans - ie., weirdos - but Pacific West Securities analyst Evan Wilson said there's more to it than just that. He noted that while World of Warcraft charges $15 per month in subscription fees, players spend an average of $10 a month in the Perfect World marketplace buying items that, like the Ancient Boa mount, are entirely optional.

"The size of the market is pretty incredible and WoW is also successful [in China]," he said. "I would say that there are certainly lots of people who would be willing to pay for this type of content both here and around the world."

I'm not sure I'd be willing to fork out the dough for this kind of stuff myself, but the fact that a game like Perfect World can survive and grow without regular monthly subscription fees make me look at the flood of failed and failing MMOGs in the Western market and wonder if we're taking the wrong approach. Do the assumed differences between the Chinese and Western markets actually hold water or are we just missing the boat on a new, and perhaps better, way of doing business?

This says otherwise.  

Shuro-kun

Blue Demon Kieron

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:35 am
good old flyff....iv been playing that game for 4 or 5 years and i know it like the back of my hand....good times.. actually one of my friends was in the dothackers but iv moved on from public servers to private servers...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:13 pm
I have a flyff character
on Mushpoie
if anyone is still playing on it
Her name is Soela :3
Also I have a magician named Petal in TheDotHackers guild.
Kite Im gonna log in to Soela so can you help me plvl her? she is lvl 22 and my sister is gonna play so im gonna buff her!

tyjtyrjtyjtyjtyjtrhyth

tyjtyrjtyjtyjtyjtrhyth

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:07 pm
Ne,.... Will anyone help me plvl my Magician? I wanna change jobs to psykeeper soon..... I am lvl 27 right now and moving on to 28  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:23 am
ARRRRGH. I used to play FLYFF, got to level 40, had a clockwork bike, too....i should play again biggrin I WUZ PWNAGE.  

ArlinTheBlade

Yunachan2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:29 am
Oh, shoot, I have a lv 34 Assist on Lawolf... But, I made a Character in Mushpoie today, Her name is Aerdea. ...I'm going to make her an assist. A Fighting RM. Just like my Aerdea in Lawolf. So if anyone sees An Aerdea on either Mushpoie or Lawolf(where I usually hang out..), that's me ^^;  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:34 am
Yunachan2
Oh, shoot, I have a lv 34 Assist on Lawolf... But, I made a Character in Mushpoie today, Her name is Aerdea. ...I'm going to make her an assist. A Fighting RM. Just like my Aerdea in Lawolf. So if anyone sees An Aerdea on either Mushpoie or Lawolf(where I usually hang out..), that's me ^^;
I've never played it. Dx  

asutora

Friendly Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rozaro

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:52 am
i have 1 now my name is Paikel -_-
i ran into kiryukotsu earlier didn't know he was in the guild though sweatdrop confused we were talking about MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!! xD

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:29 pm
question bout it.
Is it laggy at all for anyone?  

G-Blah

Greedy Noob

Rozaro

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:05 pm
G-Blah
question bout it.
Is it laggy at all for anyone?

its kind of laggy but try moving to a diffrent channel  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:34 am
wait so which one is everyone else on? mine are on the cirst one.. umm clockworks i think is its name.  

G-Blah

Greedy Noob

Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas