Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(rp) welcome to las noches Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u like my poem?
yes
66%
 66%  [ 6 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
maybe
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
i dont care frankly
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
other answers
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:27 pm
aizen suddenly started coughing and shaking to the pt she had to let go of her cup and tea spilled all over the floor while she gripped her sides another hand over her mouth holding a napkin there

aizen eventually slowed in shaking and coughing she moved the hand from her mouth and studied the blood there she sighs and lets go of her illusion she didnt care what anyone thought it was costing to too much to keep a hold of it here  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:28 pm
Aridas fisnhed up in the shower and grabbed a towel wrapping it around his waist. He realised that he would have to find more clothes soon - he had been in the same ones for weeks. he opened the door and looekd over at azriel.
"hey."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:35 pm
aizen jumps her illusion half in place then she thrust it back again and with an akward calm: yes? what is it?  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:38 pm
He half smiled.
"i'm done. That's all. I don't spose you ahve any spare clothes for a guy?" He riased an eyebrow- it was a silly question, but he might as well ask.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:42 pm
aizen stood readjusting her robe: yes i have clothes for a guy, its not a silly question u no im a spy and have to be able to go anywhere to start with...

aizen walks into a clothes closet hidden by another illusion (it looked like the rest of the wall) and comes back out with arm loads of clothes: here have at it  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:47 pm
Aridas nodded and held out his arms as she passed him the clothes. he was beginnig to get a little creeped out by all the illusions. He held up a few shirts and trousers, and eventually set them down on the bed, rooting through them. He picked out a baggy pirate like shirt and some standard trousers and a patterned waistcoat.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:52 pm
aizen chuckles at him and heads back through the illusion and comes back out dressed in a thin night dress that clung to her she just personally loved the deep violet color of it.

aizen waves her hand: if u havent noticed my skill is with illusions and spy work im srry ur creeped out by this but im going to ask u to get over it  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:57 pm
Aridas laughed.
"Don't worry- I can deal."
He puelld the shirt on and then tugged the trousers on under his towel before removing it and rubbing his hair with it.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:59 pm
aizen nods bending down to pick up the cup she dropped earlier and the napkin which she threw into the fire and watched it burn. she puts the cup down on the small table there in fornt of the couch.

aizen looks at him after making herself comfortable again: need anything else?  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:03 pm
Aridas watched the napkin burn and shok shie head.
"no.I think i'm quite comfortable here, thanks. What's our next step- to see this other guy for more information on Azriel?"

[eee I'm in a drawing mood but can't decide what to doodle - help me out? haha
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12607819 ]  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:06 pm
((of course i well all u ever need to do is ask. personally ive been in more of a graffiti mood))

aizen: if u wish to yes cathmor would be our next step and in an hour or so ill go gather info of his where abouts and come back in the morning with the info but u have to have a certain attire on b/c he is a "gentalman" of society... almost...  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:09 pm
Aridas nodde,d folding his arms. he then smirked.
"Don't worry, I scrub up nice." he winked and laughed.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:39 pm
aizen blushed slightly and smiled at him: maybe i should just help just to make sure its too my standards *smiles flirtiously*

((omg now shes at it))  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:44 pm
[haha]

Aridas blinked and blushed slightly. Unfortunatey due to his white skin, it showed up quite clearly. He cleared his throat and folde dhis arms, and looekd at the floor. Ater a slight pause he themn looked up at her, eventually smiriking.
"Well, i wouldn't know your standards, woud I? why don't you show me?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:50 pm
aizen watches the blush on his face she stands up and walks toward him gently brushing her hand on his face and kisses his cheek: u should be careful aridas... miladys power is in seduction and she taught me well enough *aizen backs off and sits back down and watches him with a curiously innocent expression* if u still want me to show u i will  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games