Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Introduce Yourselves - Vol. II Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's so nice to meet you:
  introduce myself
  i like my privacy
View Results

Little Raven Girl

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:16 pm
NAME: Brenda, but ya'll can call me Bee
ABOUT ME: Well, I'm a pretty cool person I guess. I love to read. Right now I'm reading this super strange novel called House of Leaves. My dream is to become a succesful writer, English teacher, or psychologist. If I feel like it, Ill draw some faery pics. My favorite artist is Brian Froud. Um, I think I should stop putting random facts down here... lol If not, this section would be a huge paragraph of useless info.
PETS: I have a gray and white cat that I call Kitty (creative right?) And I have two dark calico kittens named Mr. T (actually a she and she has thumbs!) and Gremlin (she's a fluffball)
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Right now, Celtic mythology.
CURRENT PATH: Well... I'm not all that sure. It's complicated really.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: 4 years now
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Hm.... I think you guys should talk to me.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:51 pm
NAME: Samantha or Sam, either or works. =]
ABOUT ME: Hm, I'm wiccan, along with my two best friends Megan and Jaime. Jaime is the one who gets credit for finding this guild. (Thanks Jaime). Uh, I love to read and draw. I'm good at drawing anime, love reading manga. My most visited site is definatly gaia. I'm also a big fan of facebook. I moved from one end of the country to the other... My favorite color is purple! Oh my, how I love purple. :3 I should probably mention I'm rather strange, so if you have a problem with off people.. you probably wouldn't like me.
PETS: I have one dog named Cooper. Hes a white and brown schitzu (however thats spelt). He was born deaf and I got him when I was 10, making him 4 now. I also have a cat named Mika. She is really prissy and mostly grey with a white face and paws. She has extra toes on each foot making them huge!!
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, drawing, listening to music, MAKING music. Gaia, facebook, picnik, photography. Oh and RPing!!
CURRENT PATH: Hm, I'm focusing on surviving through high school at the moment.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: About 1 year. I started reading about it and got interested. Being Wiccan is kind of complex!
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:Uh, I hope I have fun here!!

Samantha Jane XoX

The Starling

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:23 pm
NAME: Starling
ABOUT ME: Taurus, writer, animal lover, love enthusiast.
PETS: My dog sammy, and my cat Aggie, pics coming soon!
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Tarot cards, crystal healing, meditation, animals, girls, money, sex, good food and great wine, good company.
CURRENT PATH: Dianic Wiccan
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: 6 years interest, 6 years study, 3 years practice.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Not really, but if you want to get to know me a bit better, feel free to PM me! <3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:14 pm
NAME: Lucas Xavier Moonrose (Real name Disclosed)
ABOUT ME: Honest, Understanding, Polite, Easy to get along with.
PETS: 3 Dogs, 1 Cat, 2 Guinea pigs, Many fish.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Drawing, Researching the craft, singing, Dancing.
CURRENT PATH: Pathfinder
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Interested 9 years, Studying 3.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I can push a physical force on someone with my mind under Emotional Stress, Share Emotions with Lamia.

Lucas Moonrose

Shapeshifter

Leona Moon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:09 pm
NAME: Leona.
ABOUT ME: I'm about to start college and I want to study psychology and anthropology (maybe woman's studies). I'm pretty sure I want to be a counselor. I'm currently living with my boyfriend while I find a job and look for my own place.
PETS: A sweet, black kitty. smile
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I have many interests, I love researching things, reading, being creative, working with stones, herbs, hiking, being with friends, things like that.
CURRENT PATH: Pantheist...seeking.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Interested for about 6 years, studying for about 4.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I look forward to my time here. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:26 pm
NAME: Rya. And yes, that's my real name.
ABOUT ME: I'm pretty nice to just about everyone. Mainly to avoid conflict. Pretty peace-loving, sincere and sometimes bluntly honest. Don't ask me for my opinion if you don't really want it. I'm very imaginative and sometimes I can hold more interesting conversations with myself than with any other person.
PETS: Maximus, the ugliest/cutest mutt dog you will ever see.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: History, writing and sleeping. I'm really really good at sleeping. (:
CURRENT PATH: Currently a seeker. Leaning more towards wicca.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Been interested since I was twelve, about three years ago, and I've been studying for almost two.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I'm awesome?

xx r a c o n t u e r

4,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

hcoburn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:35 pm
NAME: heather dawn, nickname: bambi (its in the eyes)
PETS: cat, rat, dog, dead bumble bee (he doesent get out much)
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: witch craft, animals, plants, dresses
CURRENT PATH: green/white witch
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: my family comes from a long line, i was born into the practice
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: meet me on Myspace too!
My URL: myspace.com/mynightmarez
cheese_whine blessed be.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:50 pm
NAME: Beverly
ABOUT ME:Um..idk
PETS: 3 cats: ms. kitty, max, and salem. and a dog named meathead.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: drawing, painting, working out, singing, dance, and chatting.
CURRENT PATH: wiccan
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: 7 years. but only 5 seriously.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: add me on here and myspace. :] http://www.myspace.com/mortal_sin666  

Misery_Envy

surukio

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:25 am
NAME: Kat/Mercy
ABOUT ME: never good at these things lol
PETS: 1 dog 1cat
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: taxidermy, crafting things, makeing ritual tools ^_^
CURRENT PATH: eclectic blended trinitarian and native spirituality
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: almost 7 years give or take a few month on and off
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:33 am
NAME: Taya
ABOUT ME: I am obsessed with wolves, music, journalism, cooking and drawing. Favorite colors are Black, Neyon Pink, and PURPLE!!!! lol Ive been described by my friends as "Crazy but rediculously entertaining and fun to be around." I think they were just being nice. XP
PETS: A white pitbull with black spots, female, named Trish who is my reason for living. A blue pitbull with white markings on his neck and nose who is the son of my first pitbull. (My dads a breeder.) And I have Gege my wonderful kitty who is solid black with like six white hairs on his left side. Hes my baby. ^^
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Journalism is a biggy but my favorite things to actually DO is read, draw, sing terrably to my poor kitty, and research herbs.
CURRENT PATH: Druid
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Interested for four years, actually really studying for one and a half.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Ill be anyones friend as long as they arent like super crazy or annoying.

Miharu Starfang

Skilled Magician

MissSootica

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:42 am
NAME: Sootica
ABOUT ME: I'm an art student studying for a BA in Fine Art & I'm also studying to be a counsellor.
PETS: Tom cat called Ginge
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: art, crafts, music,....anything creative really. Also interested in the paranormal, supernatural, unexplained mysteries etc
CURRENT PATH: Solatary ecceltic
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I started reading up when I was about 15....
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Not really....got any questions just ask! smile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:14 am
NAME:Aric
ABOUT ME:I'm a peaceful quiet kind of person
PETS:None
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:Model Trains,music,anime
CURRENT PATH:N/A
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:most of my life start when i first herd about it
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:I'm here to learn to the best of my abilities, I hope to pic up many friends along the way

Blessed Be  

-FoUnD-AT-LaSt-

Lamia Moonrose

6,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:02 pm
NAME: Lamia
ABOUT ME: A wild child. My personality changes with my mood. Overall, though, I'm pretty outgoing and nice, with narcisistic tendencies. I adore sarcasm and stating the obvious
PETS: Two cats: Mickey and Minnie
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Trail riding, show jumping, colorguard, watching peoples' reactions when I say I'm learning the vibraphone, palmistry
CURRENT PATH: Eclitic Paganism
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Interested for about 5, 6 years, studying for almost 3
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Im only online thanks to my computer-nerdiness and my Wii. Has empathic link with Lucas. Is a proud lesbian, chorus nerd, and band geek.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:40 pm
NAME: Sonja
ABOUT ME: I'm pretty nice no matter what, even to people that may not deserve it. Hmm.... I'm also the kind of person that falls for sad stories and ends up helping sweatdrop I'm currently a Pastry Cook and an Artist.
PETS: My kitty Queenie
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Studying/Cooking/Art
CURRENT PATH: Not sure yet
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: 15 years
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I'm interested in learning and helping others during their learning process. Have any questions, I'll be happy to help biggrin

Fieoras

Pixie Pasha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:52 am
⊕--------

NAME: Pixie you can call me Pix if you want.
ABOUT ME: Nothing much to say I really. I'm a student and looking for work. American economy and all that. I'm not Wicca but I do practice Traditional Witchcraft. I'm studying purification spells and find there execution very interesting.
PETS: Cat, Rabat, Chinchilla, and a Dog
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Herbal remedies, drawing, dancing and watching old movies with my friends.
CURRENT PATH: Aspiring Witch.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Studying: 3years Practicing: 1.5 years.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Nothing I can think of~ heart

-------⊕

*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games