Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:56 pm
Brianna glanced over at the two again, feeling eyes on her. But she looked away quickly hearing a whisper. She rushed through the stacks to find anything as the whisper followed her. "Just leave me alone." She said sharply in a hushed voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:46 am
Draka's ears perked up as he heard the newcomer say something but he couldn't distinguish exactly What she said.

"Who are you talking to?" He sounded kind hoping he could calm this person down.  

Draka The Solitary

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:11 pm
Brianna turned quickly, "Were you talking to me?" She flinched a little at the harshness that came with her question. "Sorry.. I meant did you ask me something?" She spoke a bit kinder and softer this time. She had hoped he wasn't, because if he was that means she was caught talking to what looked like herself. She was already made enough of a freak back where she came from she didn't want to start that here too.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:00 am
He tilted his head amused slightly his eyes changing their color from there dark color to a brilliant and vibrant red.

"Why yes I was." He didn't know this girl but something about her seemed to interest him. So for now since he was bored he would talk with her.  

Draka The Solitary

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:35 am
"Oh..." Brianna was nervous now, but slightly annoyed. The Ghost that she had been talking two was trying to come back full force now and since she was distracted it was harder for her to counter its assault. She was further distracted because she wasn't sure what to tell this random stranger. She wasn't sure how her kind were treated here yet. She bit her bottom lip as she tried to think of something and block the ghost at the same time. she found her headache was getting worse.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:38 am
Draka noticed the strain the girl had on herself and he could tell from her smell what she was. She was like his creators and fortunately for her he was feeling charitable. He walked close to her swiftly before she could react and placed two fingers on her forehead and whispered a small incantation of defense. Hopefully his old masters spells still worked properly. It was a spell his master used to block him and Draka from spirits and their constant annoyance.

"You are a necromancer are you not?"  

Draka The Solitary

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:49 pm
Aside from this guy invading her personal bubble, Brianna was grateful for what ever it was he had just done. But she looked at him with wide eyed shock as he guessed at what she was. She stepped back from him, "How... how did you..?" She couldn't even complete her sentence.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:58 pm
Draka's brilliant red eyes could have lit the room up. He smiled, she had no idea what he was he had every advantage but he had no need to harm the girl. He could teach the girl just enough to understand.

"If you already do not know what I am then it is likely that we are nothing more than a whisper in these times. First off my name is Draka. And I am a Daemon. The special guards that were created by necromancers centuries ago. The few of us that were successfully created were guards to the most prestigious of your kind."

He grinned showing that each of his teeth had no grown to a point.

"I am bound by the magics that give you and your predecessors power so that would normally make me your protector now. I however have been able to break through these magics and am no longer bound to any master. But do not worry I have no intention of harming you. Tell me have you ever heard of a Daemon before?"

He paused staring at her grinning in excitement. It had been years since he stood within this close of proximity to a necromancer even as one as young and unpracticed as this, he could feel his power had already magnified.  

Draka The Solitary

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:04 pm
Brianna shook her head slowly, "No." Her voice was a little high and practically squeaky. She admitted to herself that he did scare her a bit now, mostly after the whole pointy teeth thing. She hated being a novice and grateful that he wasn't going to harm her in any way. "I'm Brianna by the way." She had just remembered him mentioning his name, and didn't want to be overly rude.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:11 pm
Smelling the slight fear off of her he realized he was growing more into the Daemon he was he pulled out of the form returning his teeth to normal and his eyes were dark again and he smiled at her.

"My apologies. Necromancers bring out the best in me i guess" he chuckled and shrugged. "Nice to meet you Brianna. I do not know alot about your craft but i know enough that i can help you control those nagging spirits eating at your attention. I can teach you how to have greater control over your powers and I may even teach you the art of creating a Daemon since myself and my master created the first one."

He grinned enthusiastically remember the joy of success over 900 years ago before his master's betrayal of him. He offered Brianna a chair.

"If you would like to learn you can call on me anytime. I may have broken through the magics that bind me to your kind but my instinct screams to serve necromancers no matter how amateur they may be."  

Draka The Solitary

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:18 pm
Brianna took the offered chair. "I'd appreciate the help. I haven't known what I am for very long. But I'm afraid I don't know how exactly to call. I barely know how to block out spirits, and that takes most of my attention if not all of it." She looked down at her hands in her lap. She didn't like being practically helpless like she was, let alone having to rely on strangers for help. She was used to being independent and self sufficient.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:05 am
His eyes flashed red but returned dark at his excitement. He hid the action from her view.

"Well I shall teach you and I will protect you until you can protect yourself but only if you serve me. Not like a slave or a pet just as long as you stay loyal to me then I will teach you all that I know."  

Draka The Solitary

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:32 am
Brianna wasn't sure about the serving part of his proposal. But she could use a relief and protection from the spirits at the very least. "I only have to be loyal?" She didn't want to get into this deal and find that he was lying about the slave or pet thing. She was very pessimistic about something that sounded so good.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:41 am
Draka smiled.

"Yes loyal. If I ask you to back me in a decision or fight off someone who opposes me I expect unquestioning loyalty if you agree my protection stays and my lessons continue. However, if you disobey...."

Snaps his fingers and the spell he placed upon her for protection crumbled and several spirits were conjured instantly by his will and they were being very talkative.  

Draka The Solitary

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:00 am
As soon as he lifted his spell Brianna's headache came fly back as fast as the spirits that descended one her. She cradled her head in her hands, "Okay okay I get the point..." She tried not to shout, it being the library and all. She tried pushing them back herself but there was too many of them at the moment.  
Members Personal Rooms and Clan Hangouts

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff