Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
The Rules / Introduce Yourself Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this thread?
  Yes
  I'll be on when I can
  No
  Ooh, a poll!
View Results

icyfury13

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:12 pm
im icy and i is ninja watcha ninja just a bit bout me....ME LOVES PS3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and my fav game in the universe is kingdom hearts 2 cuz i get the chance 2 beat up disney ppls XD idk wt else to say but.....FEAR MR.RODGERS HE SCARES MEH eek  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:46 pm
Hello, I'm Gats.

I play mostly handheld and SNES/GENESIS games. Along with very few N64 games. I haven't gotten my hands on the PSP, but I've played a lot of DS games.  

MycroftCrowley

dumb lucario

Magical Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:59 am
I am Lan Sukasa, I Play RPG's and Puzzle games, Some FPS, My favorite console is the Nintendo 64, I Also play allot of handheld games too  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:11 am
Oh, so there is something cool here... neat.

Anyway, I'm simply a fun, cynical gamer who got an N64 way too late so I grew up in the SNES era. As such, my personal favorite games are Kirby Super Star, Donkey Kong Country 2, and Banjo-Kazooie. If the series isn't Mario, Kirby, Donkey Kong, or Disgaea, I most likely have some sort of gripe with it.

Lately the games that I've truly been enjoying have been the Metal Gear Solid series and Conker's Bad Fur Day.  

Warped Mr I

Vicky no Yami

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:12 am
Hi! I'm Vicky no Yami and i've been playing video games since...forever. Just to say that i played the Atari and i'm just 25 eek

Anyway, i love playing video games and it's mostly RPGs

Well then, hope i'll be helpful for this guild. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:49 am
Yo! Just call me Akka or akkanatrum. Let's see... I'm a majror gamer... but I don't own a lot of games. I'm very knowledgeable about the ones I do own, though. I love Final Fantasy, enjoy pokemon (not the shows), and SSBB. I love Puzzle, mystery, and RPG. I'm not really into fighting games, albiet, SSBB is an exception.

So far, I'm replaying my FF games on the ps2, but I also love my DS games.  

akkanatrum

5,900 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Houkito

Sparkly Girl

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:02 am
Hello everyone, I was just invited to join this guild today and I am very honored. heart

My name is Houkito, but all are free to call me Houki or Kito.
I do not accept any other nicknames.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all. c:  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:35 am
Hi everyone. First, a big thank you to nitnit for inviting me to the guild.

Umm..... Well, I guess I'm what many would consider at least a semi-hardcore gamer. I have a decent collection of games for my gamecube, ps2 and a tiny selection for my n64 (as well as potentially limitless ds games, but I won't get into that).

I'm also into Magic: the Gathering and D&D.  

KaosHunter

Friendly Explorer

Yoshikazu

Armed Battery

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:09 pm
User Image

User Image okay i was just invited to this guild just a while ago
nothing much to say but hey User Image

art by: Steam Punk Rhapsody

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:32 pm
Hello everyone, I'm one of the new invites (thanks, btw). I'm Adahnan, 17, primarily into RPGs/D&D although I also like my strategy games and shooters. Primarily a PC gamer, although I've also got my DS in it's little room in my coat. See you in the forums.  

Adahnan

Mikleo

Melodious Mage

13,425 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:38 pm
User Image

Hi there. I'm Rikku and I'm 16 years old and a casual RPG player.
I play World of Warcraft sometimes and I play mostly console or hand held J-RPGs.
I'm a new invite and I hope to talk to you guys sometime.

We are mirrors that reflect each others karma

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:36 pm
Well, I was invited to this guild by nitnit, so I joined.

I like RPG's, Shooters (not all of them...), and Adventure games (to an extent.)

I own a Wii (hate it stare ), my siblings have a ds each (so 2 DS's in the house), and a ps2. I'm trying to get a 360 for my bday, but the chances are slim sad

I'm a fan of the Resident Evil series and have beaten Re4 several times.

If you have Guitar Hero World Tour for the wii, PM me and I'll gladly play you.

That's all there really is to know about me stare  

Faded Justice

4,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Dominator330

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:46 pm
hello other gamers i got invited yesterday(thanks) I am glad to be here and i like all kinds of games smile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:00 pm
Soooo...hey, I just got invited to this thing so I though, "What the hell?" anyway, I am a gamer. My favorite games to play include Left 4 Dead for the 360, SSBB, Pokemon Platinum (although, I love Crystal so much more), and the GBA versions of Fire Emblem. I love FPSs, Stratedgy games, and RPGs. so yeah, that's me. Hope I have fun  

Hobo Tokoro

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:04 pm
Warped Mr I

Lately the games that I've truly been enjoying have been and Conker's Bad Fur Day.

Just started playing again heart  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces