Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seraphimillia

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 5:26 pm
dang, nice response Errol
hehehe, it's soooo on now!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:57 pm
Okay, I updated my reserve on page 4 to actually have a comic in it, though I got even more lazy than usual close to the end... >,>  

Sebyth

RPDOfficer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:00 pm
Omg. I love how you drew yourself as a Ghost...I wanna be drawn like that whee  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:18 pm
Ha ha, it took me a little while and a couple second opinions to realize what you did in retaliation, RPD. xd

And thanks to 'joo wednesday I had to go rent monty python...But it was worth it, plus I got The Rocky Horror Picture Show to go with...so I'm all set up for a few ays any way XD  

Sarcasm101

Conservative Smoker

RPDOfficer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:37 pm
Yeah. I didn;t detail it enough to make it a foot. But now you get the point of it, eh? Heheh. I can be so mean XD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:46 pm
RPDOfficer
Omg. I love how you drew yourself as a Ghost...I wanna be drawn like that whee

Hehe, thank you XD It was really tough, I think the ghost figures must have taken about ... a third to a half of the entire drawing time >,< Unless it just seemed that way...  

Sebyth

RosaKayLin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:36 pm
I wonder why they chose labor day to take down the guilds. ._. wont that mean ALL the kiddies will be complaining?

Sebyth, great post! Its so hard to tell that your male. thanks for the clarification. O.O;

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:40 pm
good point, considering alot of people don't do stuff that day  

Seraphimillia

RosaKayLin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:41 pm
I wonder. maybe they'll release housing...Speaking of which, did you get chosen for alpha testing?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:45 pm
RosaKayLin
I wonder why they chose labor day to take down the guilds. ._. wont that mean ALL the kiddies will be complaining?
Sebyth, great post! Its so hard to tell that your male. thanks for the clarification. O.O;

Hehe, thank you very much :3 Yes, I get confused for a girl a lot, I think the coat + long hair does it ^^
Maybe they wanted them to be open for the weekend at least and forgot about the holiday? Or something, I have no idea :3  

Sebyth

RosaKayLin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:52 pm
Sebyth
Hehe, thank you very much :3 Yes, I get confused for a girl a lot, I think the coat + long hair does it ^^
Maybe they wanted them to be open for the weekend at least and forgot about the holiday? Or something, I have no idea :3

No probelm.

Maybe they're trying to say, "Get social lives you idiots!" gonk

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:00 pm
RosaKayLin
No probelm.
Maybe they're trying to say, "Get social lives you idiots!" gonk

Nah, that would be counterproductive to the whole thing ^^
Wait... you mean this doesn't count as a social life? I have been mis-led T'_'T
XD  

Sebyth

RosaKayLin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:07 pm
Sebyth
Nah, that would be counterproductive to the whole thing ^^
Wait... you mean this doesn't count as a social life? I have been mis-led T'_'T
XD

Myself as well, dear--Myself as well.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:46 pm
I have my pic done i just have to load it * i cant right now tho becuase every one is sleeping TT3TT so i drew a pic on ms paint to better reserve my spot  

Librra

High-functioning Spook

RosaKayLin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:00 am
Libra07
I have my pic done i just have to load it * i cant right now tho becuase every one is sleeping TT3TT so i drew a pic on ms paint to better reserve my spot

Who are you going to fight, dear?

IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games