Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Assasin's Creed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:00 pm
The effects of the drug still hadn't worn off yet but Sakata was fine"Yep"she said then passed out in Seiyaku's arms.He injected an antidote to stop the poison in his body"Yea I'm fine too"he said picking his sister up.He looked back and Orochimaru was gone  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:08 pm
"Damn... you think I might've hit him too hard?" Kazu asked, scanning the area for Orochimaru. She scratched her head.  

OkamiKazu

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:55 pm
"Probably not"Seiyaku replied  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:16 pm
tasu said kasu 7:00 thats where orchimaru is.tasu said still with his hat slanted you guys can't see him but i can.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:56 pm
Yuna jumped out of the tree, landing on all 4 of her limbs. She dizzily walked towards the lake and stuck her bleeding arm in while putting a small amount of her chakra in the water. The would sealed itself, and a new scar was there. Done. She thought as she fell limply onto her knees at the water's edge, she had lost more blood than she usually would have allowed. Her shoulders slumped and she passed out, with one of her arms sitting in the water's edge.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:34 am
Jynx sliced the invisible Orochimaru, only to find it was a clone. "Damnit, I had him." Jynx said before looking back at the door. "THERE!!!!!" He yelled pushing Tasu out of the way, so he could pursue Orochimaru.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:18 pm
kazu blocked off Orochimaru's only exit and pulled the katana from its sheath. "You're so dead, b*****d... I'm gonna kill you for locking me up..." she said softly.
She plunged the sword deep into Orochimaru's stomach.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:38 pm
"Kasu LOOK OUT!!!!!" Jynx yelled as the real Orochimaru was thrusting a sword towards her spine. Jynx pushed her out of the way, getting himself stabbed in the stomach.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:29 pm
"Jynx!" Kazu cried. She quickly recovered and grabbed the sword, pulling it out of his stomach. Still holding onto the sword, she hit him with yet another Rasengan, cutting the tendons in his right arm. That arm was now useless. Orochimaru dropped back.
"Damn it..." she murmured as she looked at Jynx. "********! Why didn't you use your damn Sharingan?! It's in your head so you can use it, moron!" She yelled at him as she summoned a few shadow clones. The real Kazu dropped down and immediatly healed the wound in Jynx's stomach. The clones watched Orochimaru.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:30 pm
"Jynx!"Yelled Seiyaku giving Sakata to Kazu he flipped over Orochimaru and grabbed his back andsmashed him into the floor  

Level_E_Vampire

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:53 pm
tasu said forget him it's not like he desereves it. tasu looked around he saw orchimaru but he had a blade to sakatas neck he thought i dami can't take the risk but thats what i'm doomed to so orchimaru you can die tasu said sakata duck tasu did a fire ball jutsu it hit orchimaru but did not hit sakatatasu put his foot and orchimarus head tasu kicked him over to the others he said you want to kill him you do it tasu left.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:34 pm
Jynx coughed up blood, while watching Tasu leave. Jynx looked back at Orochimaru, and seen he was running towards Tasu. Jynx then got up and punched him in the stomach, stopping him but reopening his wound. "Damnit." Jynx said as they both fell to the ground.  

Baby Jynx

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:04 pm
"You may have won this but Sakata will seek me out"Orochimaru said then dissapeared.Seiyaku picked up Sakata then noticed she had the curse mark on her shoulder"That damn b*****d bit my sister!!!"yelled Seiyaku enraged  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:07 pm
"You know, she's one of Orochimaru's now..." Harike said, flipping her hair as she walked out of the shadows.
"Shut the ******** up..." Kazu murmured. She gathered chakra into the palm of her hand. "Denkou Kiri Rasengan!" She hit Harike hard in the stomach, not only tearing her apart with the force of the Rasengan, but also electrocuded her with Kazu's other elemental chakra, lightning. "Now we have one of Orochimaru's right hand men..." Kazu said as Harike fell.
She turned towards Jynx. "Man, you're pretty screwed up if I do say so myself."  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:12 pm
tasu kicked orchimaru and said you sick twited bastered first you go after kasu and now sakata and jynx well well this has to be my day orchimaru your going to die. tasu flip kicked orchimaru and said to the clone make sure he stays there.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games