Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:48 pm

Willa-Wisp
Hi, everyone! Wow! It's great to be back. Sorry to be MIA. Finally finished the huge project I was working on in real life and happy to say everything went great. Now, I can rest up a little bit. Thank goodness!

I had PMed Tree earlier in the week when I realized how tied up I was getting. I didn't want anyone's babies to be overlooked. If we lost any babies, I am so very sorry!!!

Many thanks to all of you for helping my babies to grow up! All 7 of my dragons have reached adulthood... 6 females and 1 male. xd I like not absolutely knowing the gender of the dragons! I like the fact the gender of most of the dragons is unknown. Makes things interesting!

Have clicked the scrolls on the first page and in Scubaso's post on the first page! 4laugh

You have been busy....wow. Yeah, we lost a couple. I am just happy I got replacements for mine. Kat deserves a lot of cookies as she has been helping out so much. If you don't mind, I am finally going to PM Tree and ask her if I can become a mod and help you out with the dragons.
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:56 pm

bd004
Willa-Wisp
Hi, everyone! Wow! It's great to be back. Sorry to be MIA. Finally finished the huge project I was working on in real life and happy to say everything went great. Now, I can rest up a little bit. Thank goodness!

I had PMed Tree earlier in the week when I realized how tied up I was getting. I didn't want anyone's babies to be overlooked. If we lost any babies, I am so very sorry!!!

Many thanks to all of you for helping my babies to grow up! All 7 of my dragons have reached adulthood... 6 females and 1 male. xd I like not absolutely knowing the gender of the dragons! I like the fact the gender of most of the dragons is unknown. Makes things interesting!

Have clicked the scrolls on the first page and in Scubaso's post on the first page! 4laugh

You have been busy....wow. Yeah, we lost a couple. I am just happy I got replacements for mine. Kat deserves a lot of cookies as she has been helping out so much. If you don't mind, I am finally going to PM Tree and ask her if I can become a mod and help you out with the dragons.

Hi, bd! Darn it. I hate that we lost some babies. This Gaia ban is ridiculous!

Thank goodness Kimmi has been grabbing the endangered babies (like mine... THANK YOU!) and helping them grow up!

Any and all help with this thread would be greatly appreciated!!! Hope Tree will promote you, bd! 3nodding

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:00 pm

*purr* heart heart heart heart heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
yeah, it helps that I am on a lot in the morning.
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:13 pm

congrats on all the females willa

To let everyone know, if yall are having trouble with naming your dragons or are good at naming them, ive set up a thread just for that in the games subforum. i have so many dragons right now its hard for me to think up some names for them.

also i have new babies and so does my friend DBM
here are mine User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

and here are DBM's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:25 pm

Thanks, Dark! I'll add the new eggs to the pictures in the first post tomorrow. I'll also move the adults to the second page post.

I just grabbed a new egg myself... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Also I added scrolls for shewolfgeo and Sapphire Seven.
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:30 pm

Have clicked everyone's scrolls on first page, both in my post and Scubaso's (is he back from his vacation?). Also have added a new poll (thanks for the idea, bd!).

Fading fast here. Not much sleep in the last three or four days. Night, everyone! Will be back tomorrow morning... late! 4laugh

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:12 am

*gets ready to pounce and slurp Kimmi*
One more! My blue grew up so one more!
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:14 am

bd004

Congrats, bd! *LOL at myself* I updated, or so I thought, the post on the first page, moving the adults onto the second page post. 4laugh

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

mmz_the_tenth

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:16 am

New Egg for meh.
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:17 am

Willa-Wisp
bd004

Congrats, bd! *LOL at myself* I updated, or so I thought, the post on the first page, moving the adults onto the second page post. 4laugh

She just decided to mature so you didn't miss anything.
just need my paper...........

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:34 am

Alright! My paper has wings! *starts creeping up on Kimmi*
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:11 am

mmz_the_tenth
New Egg for meh.

Thanks, tenth! Have posted it! 4laugh

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:31 am

bd004

Congrats again, bd!

ninja Better watch out, Kimmi! ninja

I got a new baby! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:50 am

bd004

*Sigh and puts on anti-slobber suit* Why, oh why did I agreed to let Bd slurp me.... xd xd rofl rofl rofl  

Kimmiora
Crew

Aetherschreiber

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:14 pm

Here are my current babies.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games