Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Custom Questions & Old Forms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:23 am
I know its cutting it, xD But I have to wonder what edit level Sauda would be.

.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Sauda
Owner: Kesmi
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Sadistically Insane
Breed: South African Boerperd(Link if no believe me xD, just have to scroll down a little)
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Eyes: All Red(Including whites)
Hair: Black(Mane, forever foal. Tail, Bobbed like the ref image)
Coat: A brownish color that fades to black on her legs
Hooves: Hind; silvery white almost like dirty bone. Front; Black
Reference image(s): Here on her Aerithe Cert, Her uncert
Idea on the horns of her skull mask
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Premade Tag Number: 005
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
Hair: Listed above, Though she has two red ropes that loop over her back and twist about the base of her tail(Where it meets the body)
Necklaces: One plan yellow cord, ones that’s red and yellow diagonally stripped. A String of pale yellow bead(like the plan cord) And a black cord holding five bleached white fangs.
Cloth: A simple piece of fabric that’s a patchy tan and yellow coloring with a few old blood stains. The tassels on the pointed ends are all frayed from lots of wear and tear.
Bone Mask: A bleached white antelope skull that comes straight to the end of her muzzle, the lower mandible missing, but can see the joints where it had been. Mud colored spiraling horns extending from over the eye sockets.

This Question is for anyone. ^^ I'm thinking that she's in the moderate range, but her skull mask I don't know.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:10 pm
Pink Pandah> Following the edit guidelines in the info thread, both "hair longer than medium" and "fetlocks longer than a normal horse's length" would go under moderate-- so just to be fair to everyone else who might have followed that exactly, I'd say she would be a moderate =]

Leez0rz> The mane looking like the wolf's should be fine, and as long as the tail is still hair (but in the same style of the wolf), not a real wolf tail, should be OK! Basically, as long as he doesn't have any "real" wolf parts haha.

Kesmi> Following the edits guide, and also my own opinion, I would say that she's a moderate! Moderate edits allow for one larger item so I think the mask would be fine.  

[ vance ]

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:15 pm
Thanks Vance. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:18 pm
I know I previously posted a form some time ago, I just wanted to know the general cost to quest for.

Now, I want to know if this falls in the range I think it is.

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Zuko
Owner: [X]Natty-Chan[X]
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Complex
Breed: Cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Fur color- Horse #4
Eye color- Gold
Hair/tail color- Black
Hair style- [x]
Tail style- Medium
Markings- A burn over his left eye and ear.
Reference image(s): [x] [x]
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: None
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color: Red, can they be on fire please? If not, just the color of fire will do.
Hair/clothing edits:
Clothing- None except a collar that has the fire nation symbol in the middle, like this. The collar being gold and the symbol on the inside is red and black
Hair- See 'Hair style' under Description

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

[ vance ]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:21 pm
Natty-Chan,
The hair style link doesn't work, but if his hair looks like the reference images and his only other edit is the collar, he'd be a Minor!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:25 pm
Thank you Vance.  

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:42 pm
General question! I'm looking at the bullet points for moderate edits and I found: " Breed Fin variants - Aquatics only (Seathi, Mer, Kelpi) "

Soooo... which fins does that cover? Kelpis have a ton of fins... XD  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:18 am
I have a question, I was looking though the customs for edited items and it said that free items were "trading post items" is there a place to see this as a master list? Also I am not sure where to look as the trading post is closed.

dracoXK

[ vance ]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:36 pm
Roniel> I think it means edits to any fin available on the general templates, but not 100% sure! I've never done a custom Kelpi before so I can't give you specifics sorry =[

dracoXK> Any of the items here (except the plushes) are trading post items!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:00 pm
Thanks Vance! :3  

dracoXK

Renegade Athena

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:28 pm
Would a uni that has a uni tail but not a horn be considered a halfbreed/ crossbreed or a mutant?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:44 pm
Hyper Falcon
Would a uni that has a uni tail but not a horn be considered a halfbreed/ crossbreed or a mutant?

Its considered a halfbreed.  

Vanity Gardens Events

Your Personal Stranger

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:51 pm
Ok, this is probably a really stupid question but on the custom form for an unedited soquili, what do you put for breed? I have no idea.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:35 pm
@ YPS- There's a thread here that lists the breed information in post 3 (:  

Pink Pandah Bear

Sparkly Bloodsucker

Jinx Creed

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:11 am
Okay, so i am wanting to get a male cosplay custom of the Silver Covenant Hippogryph from WoW
pictured here and here

there is already a cosplay of a normal hippogryph from wow
Picture from Wow
Soquili

I was wondering if they are different enough for me to get a male, or if i need to get a female (wich wont work because the antlers)
I would not be getting a mutant like Tempest, i would be mixing a Cerynei and Wind soq, and getting the windblown hair for the feathers  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games