Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
~*When Everything's Wrong...*~ [Intermediate/Fantasy] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Furyal

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:26 pm
((I have Zilch to post.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:12 am
[ Then how 'bout a bit of a time skip? ]
------------------Hope------------------
The group ran until the sky darkened again, the air grew a bit cooler. "Wow," Hope smiled, over her bad mood. "That was cool." She mused. "I wasn't tired at all!" Alex rolled his eyes, still angry. "Yea, Hope. Wow~" He said sarcastically. "Congrats." Hope flinched away from his pain afflicting tone. His eyes didn't soften for a moment, he just turned his head away. "Shall we stay here tonight?" He asked. "We can get on the dirt road by tomarow after noon or tonight around two." Hope shrugged, knowing he wouldn't listen to her opinion any how. This brought tears to her eyes; she saw how Alex had hardened his emotions. "Alex..." She tried softly. His head didn't even turn; he seemed not to have heard.
------------------Alex------------------
He rolled his eyes at Hope, but she couldn't see. He didn't care what she thought of him or what pain she felt. No, not anymore. He didn't care about anyone or anything. Nothing mattered. He was a murderer and that would surely hurt her more than this. It was better this way, he was doing her a favor. If only she knew; she'd be so grateful. Alex sighed.
Who was he kidding? Obviously not himself, and he doubted if Hope knew the real reason why he blocked himself from the world. "Well?" He said hastily, stopping. "Ugh!" He hadn't waited a minute since his first question was spoken, 'Shall we stay here tonight' and when he had snapped at Hope. The group barley had time to think, but Alex threw himself down angrily. "Fine!" He snarled. "Don't answer."

high tendencies

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:43 am
(Time skip works for me...)

As the night air began to change into un-favorable winds, James angeled himself down and came to rest about 15 feet from the ground in a tree. Hoping out of the tree, James used the gliders wide area to safely parachute himself down to the forest floor.

Looking back in the direction they had just come, James comments 'That wasn't to bad for a full day flying.' Then rubbing the muscle in his upper left arm he adds, 'Although I think my arms are going to be sore in the morning.'  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:50 pm
((That's fine.))

The skies overhead darkened with the night's cover, and the cool winds of the season started to blow. Mirabel still had a lot of energy, and kept on running. But, she was running a bit slower now. Her steps were sure-footed and energetic, but they were cautious and gentle instead of hard and fast.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Furyal

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:48 pm
He stood silently, staring at Alex.
"Whoa Whats with him?" He mumbled. He did a quick back flip onto a tree branch,halfway turning into a raven, and ladened calmly.
"Night?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:48 am

------------------Alex------------------
"What's wrong with me?" Alex hissed through gritted teeth. "What's wrong with her?" His icy glare bored into Hopes slumped shoulders as she shifted in her spot, trying to get comfortable. "I'm sorry," Came her weak reply. Alex's heart stung at the pain in her voice, but his own sorrow shown for not even a second before he pushed it away and sneered. "Well, I'm sorry about a lot of things too." Hope sighed heavily, closing her eyes. Alex could see shining tears slide down her cheeks, but he turned his back on the regret and crossed his arms. "Ugh," He moaned, a stick poking into his back as he tried to get comfy. He paid no attention to the others now; they were merely part of the outside world, a world he didn't take part in.

high tendencies

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:31 am
James wandered over to comfort Hope after her icy conversation with Alex. He wasn't even part of the conversation and he could feel the pain in the words like they were needles being driven into his heart.

Putting his hand on her shoulder James tried to comfort her as he trying to think of something helpful to say.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:53 am

Hope sighed, feeling a least a bit better with James nearby. She tried to ignore Alex's words, but netherless it still hurt. She couldn't reason past it, not when he was like this. "Uh..." She moaned, hiding her face in James' chest. She was hiding from Alex, from his words, from the death and the fires, from the creatures, and pretty much the present world. It wasn't fair!

high tendencies

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:04 pm
James' mind sputtered as he tried to think of something. He had never really interacted with other people, he always hung out by himself even when he was growing up. He always was the oddball out whenever he did hang out with a group.

His mind failing him, all James could think to do was pat her on the shoulder and tell her that everything was going to be okay. But somehow, in his gut James knew this wasn't the truth.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:41 pm
Mirabel glared at Alex, and hissed at him just like a real cat might have done. "What's his problem?!" she muttered with a bristling tail. She thought that Alex was being stupid and selfish. Mirabel hated stupid and selfish people. And anyhow, she had taken a liking to Hope. After all, Hope was kind enough to feed her cat. And accept her for who she was.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

high tendencies

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:22 pm
Hope sighed to herself, sniffling and stopping her tears. "I'm sorry," She murmered. "I shouldn't have broke down like that." She inhaled deeply, not casting a glance at Alex at all like she would have liked to have down. She heard Alex grumble to himself, something about going off on his own and leaving them here. They could find there own way, let him leave.
The words James spoke weren't much, and they were more or less a lie. He didn't know if what he said was true, but he meant well, and it ebbed away her pain. This was all childish. Alex was just going through a faze, why should she bawl like a child? Hope rambled on about how stupid this was in her head, making her feel more and more embarrassed about her earlier sobs. "Good night," She said in her hoarse voice, wanted to hide.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:33 pm
Seymour sighed and stared up at the sky.
"This might not have an end." He mumbled to himself. Who knows? This adventure could go on forever.  

Furyal

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:30 am
Mirabel felt bad for poor, poor Hope, but nonetheless, she decided not to pester Hope with consolation. Sometimes, Mirabel felt, people didn't need excessive comfort. Sometimes, it's better to leave them alone. Leave them alone to solve their own problems, and accept their problems.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:50 am
((.....NAGH! I don't have anything to post! >.<))  

Furyal

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:08 pm
Watching her as she went, James stares at his feet and slaps himself up inside. Fool, you could have done more to comfort her then that...

Taking notice of all the small twigs on forest floor, James began to pick up select handfulls and pile them together in order to piece together a fire. Once the pile was ringed off, James removed a lighter from his back pocket and started a small fire that should provide enough light for the humans to see by and warm enough that anyone close wouldn't freeze to death.  
--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff