Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Requiem Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:09 pm
"Okay fine. Next question. You said you wanted something in return for you helping me. What was it?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:11 pm
Sakata stroked her horse and fed it an apple listening to the conversations of the people on the boat  

Level_E_Vampire

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:15 pm
"I said that that would be answered afterwards." Jynx said copping an attitude.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:17 pm
"Sorry I asked..." Kazu said. She got up and walked towards the deck.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:19 pm
((Join My new Rp Deus Ex Machina))

Jynx looked down feeling bad. "So, Sakata, what do you think of this situation?" Jynx asked to calm himself down.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:44 pm
"It will be a shock for people when she shows up so we will probably have to act fast,but I think this is the right thing to do"Sakata reached into her pack and pulled out a stone for each of them"You will know what to do with these when the time is right but don't pester me about"she said giving them each a stone  

Level_E_Vampire

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:53 pm
"I've never seen a stone a beautiful as this, what are they called?" Jynx asked out of curiousity.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:00 pm
"They are called Lúthien Séregon or better know as the Sacred Stone"she replied  

Level_E_Vampire

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:04 pm
shickto was anooyoed by every one talking.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:29 am
Kazu went to the rail, watching the sea. Her thoughts were scattered, and she wasn't sure of anything at that moment. Could she really trust any of them, none had revealed their intentions for helping.
She sighed and leaned against the railing.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:26 am
well well hello kasu just so you know the reason i helped you is because my father befor he dide he left me a note that said i should help every one i can so you can trust me for not only that i would not beable to harm anyone who can touch my sword.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:32 pm
"Thats kinda corny. Your dad wrote a note telling you to help people when he died, thats weird. Especially the part about him being dead and writing a note. Sounds like he commited suicide because of you, and don't say s**t about your sword made him do it." Jynx said appearing out of nowhere. "I'm helping you because you remind me of someone very dear to me." Jynx added looking at the sea.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:34 pm
Kazu looked at Jynx in surprise. "I-I had no idea... if you don't mind me asking, who?" The shores of Falena were approaching, and Kazu put up her hood and used her bangs to cover the mark on her forehead.
"When we get to shore, don't say anything. Just follow my lead, and we'll find the Peace Makers." She said quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:11 pm
shickto punched jynx and said how dare you make fun of my father he was one of the great lords so back off he was killed in war i tryied to go after him but joinin were odered to kepp me at are house. i went looking threw my dads stuuf and foound a letter that said if you are reading this then i'm dead i want you to help every one you can and to take this sword and keep it from evil. when i was done reading it the war was over my father one the war but while he was comeing back to help all of his comrades that had been injured he was ambushed by a small group that know one had seen they killed my father. so jynx say one more word about my father your going to see why my father wanted me to keep it from evil.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:48 pm
Kazu snatched the sword away from Shickto. "You are working with me until we are able to de- throne the king. Until then, please keep your temper under control. After that, you can kill each other. So, until further notice, I will be keeping this sword so you don't jepordize our mission." Kazu said, annoyed with both of them. She strapped it onto her back. She looked back out to the shores. "Sorry about your dad."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games