Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaiaholics Anonymous - Addicts Welcome

Back to Guilds

A guild for Gaiaholics and Gaia Addicts alike 

Tags: Gaia, Gaiaholics, Anonymous, Addicts 

Reply Sniper Game Archives
Round 2 Thread [Unlocked/New Announcement April 25 12:35PM) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucky Charms Pancake
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:20 pm
LCP suddenly has a weird look on her face. She walks up and snatches the nearest book she sees in someone's hands.
"Then again, would Alex really make himself the obvious?" she said, knocking the rum out of BB's hand.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:33 pm

User Image
If L's a genius...If L's a freak...

The bottle being knocked out of her hands made BB twitch in surprise "Eh?" She jerked and looked down at the rum then back at LCP "Ye really don' like rum, do ye?" She said, still amused, standing up to get another bottle.

...then B's an extreme genius....then B's an extreme freak.
User Image

Beyond Betrayal

Lucky Charms Pancake
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:35 pm
LCP shrugged
"Maybe I just like messing with people."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:38 pm

User Image
If L's a genius...If L's a freak...

BB smiled, grabbing another bottle "What an irritat'n trait." She tipped the bottle to LCP and guzzled most of the contents.

...then B's an extreme genius....then B's an extreme freak.
User Image

Beyond Betrayal

Cattrain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:56 pm
Cattrain looks from side to side to check that it is safe to talk. Cattrain walks over to a couple of the others, and whispers, "This Alex guy does seem to be slightly suspicious... He does own the morgue, so he has to stay in business somehow. Perhaps deaths are down, and he is attempting to kill off some people in order to increase business."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:06 pm
You know, BB, you really shouldn't drink so much. People tend to get a little crazy when they're drunk.

Rubican

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:46 pm
Flappert
You know, BB, you really shouldn't drink so much. People tend to get a little crazy when they're drunk.

then again they could be crazy from the get go . . . stare Red Boy . . .  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:15 pm
*sneaks off into the night* i've got claws . . . and this is an apartment not a cell . . . i'll just climb me way out . . . gotta get out . . . User Image *sneaks out*  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Cattrain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:34 pm
Razin Frostdrake
*sneaks off into the night* i've got claws . . . and this is an apartmwent not a cell . . . i'll just climb me way out . . . gotta get out . . . User Image *sneaks out*

Why didn't I think of that? I am half cat, so I have claws too... *follows* "Perhaps we can find some alcohol on the outside... cool  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:36 pm
Cattrain
Razin Frostdrake
*sneaks off into the night* i've got claws . . . and this is an apartmwent not a cell . . . i'll just climb me way out . . . gotta get out . . . User Image *sneaks out*

Why didn't I think of that? I am half cat, so I have claws too... *follows* "Perhaps we can find some alcohol on the outside... cool

i'm heading to my house . . . i need to get on gaia . . . i haven't been on in two days now User Image  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:11 am
*does the whole sneaky tip toe cartoon thing* ok now back up to the window and inside without that d*mned alex knowing biggrin *scales the wall sneaks back in* now where's that couch *walks, stubs toe on it* ******** ! . . . *whispers* noone heard that ok? *goes to sleep on couch*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:11 am
Razin Frostdrake
Cattrain
Razin Frostdrake

i'm heading to my house . . . i need to get on gaia . . . i haven't been on in two days now User Image

"ahh... Well, I'm just off to find some good eats. Sushi always sounds good to a cat..."  

Cattrain

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:20 am
"Sushi sounds good to me!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:13 am
[sorry everyone we had nasty t-storms last night and my broadband was out] looks like we're still no closer to figuring out who the killer is

Has that creepy morque guy being doing the questioning or the police?  

daisybug

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:22 am
daisybug
[sorry everyone we had nasty t-storms last night and my broadband was out] looks like we're still no closer to figuring out who the killer is

Has that creepy morgue guy being doing the questioning or the police?

*mumbles half asleep* i don't think there's been any real question yet . . . but the only guy who talks is Creepy Alex . . . *passes back out*

(HAH you had horrible storms last night too ? i was driving through one and ended up hydroplaning for a good block or two . . . you aren't by any chance in the "mid-south" to keep it vague as possible)  
Sniper Game Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff