Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply .:. Shadows of Africa .:.
[OOC] Newbie/Oldbie Thread: Questions and Advice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mila Farrell
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:31 pm
Mmm, I'll cert any SS gifts, just ping me an AIM or PM. But anything else, I won't (otherwise I'll never end recerting, lol~) - ty for taking those, kir and saf. ;;  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:16 pm
For things that grew from past colorists (in my case Kissy) and weren't certed.. Is there some where we can get those certed as well?  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:03 pm
Meepfur handles all the Kissy stuff. You'd go to her. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:13 pm
Thank you Nyoko <3  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Jikde Bonyac

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:32 am
Are Solo and Log roleplays valid towards breeding RP requirements? For example, can you turn in a Solo roleplay as one of your five RPs for a parent? And if so, is there a limit to how many you can turn in?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:02 pm

Yes, they count. And no, there's no limit. :>

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:23 pm
Jikde Bonyac
Are Solo and Log roleplays valid towards breeding RP requirements? For example, can you turn in a Solo roleplay as one of your five RPs for a parent? And if so, is there a limit to how many you can turn in?

Like Eski said they're completely valid, you're able to use them for the entire breeding if needed, I've done it with one of my self-couples.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:52 pm

About the solo RP thing. Can you use them for each SOA that you're RPing? Like... If I did a roleplay between character A and character be, and then used it for a breeding for character A, could I later use it again for character B? Or do I only get to use it once since I played both? Assuming character A and B weren't in the same breeding.

-edit-

I have no idea why this is now at the top of the page... o.o

zephira738

Timid Hunter

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:41 pm
zephira738

About the solo RP thing. Can you use them for each SOA that you're RPing? Like... If I did a roleplay between character A and character be, and then used it for a breeding for character A, could I later use it again for character B? Or do I only get to use it once since I played both? Assuming character A and B weren't in the same breeding.

-edit-

I have no idea why this is now at the top of the page... o.o

Correct! You can do that. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:16 pm
      Is there any way to make sure you're not duplicating a name of a different lion, now that there's no owners' list? Or do you have to look through all the threads to see? :3

Krysti Auzuki

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:21 pm
Duplicate names are not really a big issue here at SoA. Several pets have the same, or similar, names. ^^' That's just how it is with a big thread like this.

... I think. XD

Still, if you want to make sure you don't have the same name as someone else, you could always ask in the thread. ^^'  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:34 pm
      Thanks, Cajanic! :3

Krysti Auzuki

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:06 pm

There are tons of SoA who share the same name, entirely and partly, and it is completely allowed. XD

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:57 pm
      For the November customs, it says that it closes on December 14. Does it mean that submissions close and colorists keep choosing, or that both submissions and choosings end? :3

Krysti Auzuki

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:16 am
Krysti: That means it is over for both submissions and choosings. Typically when there is an end date, that is the date that is is closed completely.  
.:. Shadows of Africa .:.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games