Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Got Ideas? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ExTERmINATION

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:50 pm
I'm thinking of making a "artist scrap book" with just a few artist mostly 6-7 artists, got the idea from one of my pals on deviantART made a nice Pro one with his gang. Thinking I hit up the ABR to see if any artist are willing or want to make a scrap book? just a simple 2-3 page from every artist into a book as a project for the hell of things? and if you want to make it a profit by next year I hit up an Anime Con with Marshu and I can try to sell it there then split the cash to all artists.

Edit: If interested PM myself and I can give better details.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:13 pm
Hey, that sounds pretty freaking sweet. Are you looking for people who draw mostly in the anime-esque style, or pretty much anything?  

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:06 pm
Hawhaw I'm down. Though maybe I should PM you? XD  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:00 am
The Pie
Hey, that sounds pretty freaking sweet. Are you looking for people who draw mostly in the anime-esque style, or pretty much anything?

Thanks for bringing that up Pie, no I'm not, I'm looking for artists who have diffrent art styles thats why I turned to the ABR so many great artists with diffrent styles people love it! I mean I'm getting bored seeing the same Anime style all the time and in this book if I can show artist drawing with diffrent styles it be great.

Whats cool with this is that it can be whatever, even Gaia characters, Fantasy drawings is a fav, simple original characters or anime characters done in your style. Anything can really go just keep the nude out unless it represents something ya know? Like I said want more information please PM me I feel like I'm filling up the thread.  

ExTERmINATION

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:46 pm
OOH, how about we each draw like..a certain anime and draw it in our own style. OH It could be like...Each member of the ABR guild (the active ones/mods etc.etc) or whatever. I got the idea when a lot of Mangakas drew Dragonball.

http://www.daizex.com/multimedia/images/artists/
(Yusuke Murata's Bulma is hot.)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:48 pm
Sounds cool I can go for that I could work on Eye Sheild 21 and Spriggan ((only animes I dig right now))  

ExTERmINATION

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:33 am
ExTERmINATION
Sounds cool I can go for that I could work on Eye Sheild 21 and Spriggan ((only animes I dig right now))

lol it'd have to be one anime for all of us to draw, like how all the different Mangakas like the Eyeshield mangaka (Yusuke Murata) and the Bleach manga (Kubo Tite) drew fanart of Dragonball in their own style. Kinda like that.

But then again that'd be hard since everyone who's willing to contribute to this thing of yours is interested in different Anime/things. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:47 am
DrunkenStyle
ExTERmINATION

lol it'd have to be one anime for all of us to draw, like how all the different Mangakas like the Eyeshield mangaka (Yusuke Murata) and the Bleach manga (Kubo Tite) drew fanart of Dragonball in their own style. Kinda like that.

But then again that'd be hard since everyone who's willing to contribute to this thing of yours is interested in different Anime/things. xD

Actually. I think choosing one anime would be good.

It would have to be one of the most well-known ones though.  

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:47 am
The Pie
DrunkenStyle
ExTERmINATION

Anything but Dragonball Z. D:<

What ARE your favorite anime/manga, Pie?

OH it could be fanart of something other than anime/manga too. Like..movies. Live action. And stuff. Chyeahh. Just throwing stuff out there  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:53 am
DrunkenStyle

OH it could be fanart of something other than anime/manga too. Like..movies. Live action. And stuff. Chyeahh. Just throwing stuff out there

I don't actually watch a lot of anime, nor do I read a lot of manga.

Fav anime:
Fullmetal Alchemist
Ouran High School Host Club
Digimon (sans season 3 and 5)

Fav manga:
Pokemon Adventures (The ones drawn by MATO >3>)
Fullmetal Alchemist
Ranma 1/2
Star Trek

I haven't read a lot of manga. >3>  

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

ExTERmINATION

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:42 pm
I'll go with the flow then if someone chooses an anime other then DragonBall or Pokemon I'm fine, I mean I'll draw Sailor Scouts.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:43 pm
LOL SAILOR SCOUTS.

I would butcher them to hell.
Hairy legs, big feet, flat chest, beards.

Hells yeah.  

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

That Hawt Therapist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:46 pm
you forgot hairy backs and balding on the head!
and bad teeth!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:19 pm
DrunkenStyle
The Pie
DrunkenStyle
ExTERmINATION

gonk But I heart DBZ! Maybe we could do our own fav mangas?  

azn_richte001

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:47 pm
I was looking at my robot drawings, and I thought "Mech battle royal."  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items