Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Black Knights the Official Code Geass guild

Back to Guilds

code, geass, official 

Tags: Code, Geass, Lelouch, Rebellion 

Reply The Sword of Akasha (R2 Discussions)
Code Geass R2 Plot Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vertoew

Liberal Seeker

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:56 pm
SirBaka
Wasn't I saying Lulu was trying to make himself the world's biggest bish so they can turn against him? User Image

http://animeotaku.animeblogger.net/2008/09/code-geass-r2-25-so-is-lelouch-dead-or-not/
Lulu is still alive. I don't feel like retyping up what this person posted, so here it is, and it's pretty good evidence. The little guy pulling the wagon for CC was Lulu, and because he took his father's code (Note, you have to have an extreme wound in order to take the code and Suzaku pulled a yay on Lulu) it appeared right then and there. Nunnally supports this as she got a flash of his memory, something that only happens to...well...Read the thing to see more.

Also, I totally loved it with Orange-kun working in an orange plantation x3

Interesting, you know, when I looked at the wagon driver, I thought I saw Lelouch's hair style. So, he probably did become immortal.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:20 pm
xLongIis4loversx
UltimaMage3
LOL, so if Lelouch was actually alive, then the "R2 = R.R. = L.L." thing TOTALLY made sense! whee *will keep believing Lelouch is immortal*

well C.C. was saying something about the geass isolating people but then she said she didn't think it did so maybe Lelouch is immortal but hmmm maybe got the code from charles...But then there would be no point for him living.

idk just a theory

I know I saw it coming that Lelouch would die. I mean, didn't we all? But even then, it's hard to watch after following the character for two seasons.

YORUICHI or something like that smile - I know! That's the first thing I said when Nunally fell! It's like her weakness! But I mean, if she could fight the geass to see, couldn't she fight it to be able to walk?

The Unsung Bard- well I mean it would be harder to work with. I mean the whole plot was not only about someone having the geass, but about someone who has the geass and has a grudge with the Emporer and wants to bring peace. If a sequel was made in a world where it's already peaceful, it just becomes...hmm I guess I'd call it a fake documentary on people who have the ability. Like, there's nowhere for the plot to go.

His purpose for living would be to make C.C. smile, remember? He realized her real wish wasn't to die anyhow. And what would C.C. be doing as an immortal all by herself? She needs someone to love, lol!
(Lelou/C.C. forever, literally!)

@ your reply to Yoruichi -- I dunno, I still think she was seriously shot in the legs, and anyway, they would've atrophied after her not walking for a near decade. She would, by logic (because even an anime series like CG needs its share of this), need rehab first.

Well, since peace can hardly last forever (it's only a while before another tyrant way past Suzaku and Co.'s time shows up to rule the world under an iron fist), maybe another season will show up with something like the first two seasons going on?

Or maybe it'll be like Final Fantasy, with 'indirect but somehow related through random Easter Eggs' kinds of sequels.

UltimaMage3

Masterjosh25

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:25 pm
xLongIis4loversx

well C.C. was saying something about the geass isolating people but then she said she didn't think it did so maybe Lelouch is immortal but hmmm maybe got the code from charles...But then there would be no point for him living.

One, I think C.C. was refering to the irony of Geass, a power that tends to isolate the user from people, actually unting the world.

Also as we have seen with C.C. , one can not have the code and use Geass  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:26 am
But what if that's only when obtaining the Code from the same person that gave you Geass?  

UltimaMage3

MooMooJuice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:51 am
UltimaMage3
But what if that's only when obtaining the Code from the same person that gave you Geass?

How can you obtain a code from a person you do not have a contract with?
That's the biggest problem I see with Lelouch getting a code from someone else.
Also, we don't know if someone can make two contracts at once. And if they could, I imagine the second geass they get would have to develope seperately from their first one.

I don't think contracts can crossover. He'd have to make a completely new one.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:30 pm
MooMooJuice
UltimaMage3

Also, we don't know if someone can make two contracts at once. And if they could, I imagine the second geass they get would have to develope seperately from their first one.

yeah but didn't charles get immortality and have the geass?  

Quack Quack Mutherducker

MooMooJuice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:48 pm
xLongIis4loversx
MooMooJuice
UltimaMage3

yeah but didn't charles get immortality and have the geass?

I don't think so, Charles got his immortality around the time V.V. died. And we never saw him use his geass after that, so probably not.

But I think it's safe to say Sunrise left this anime open-ended so people could make up their own assumptions of what really became of Lelouch and why.
So if really believe in something like that, there's really no one to tell you it's wrong.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:52 pm
When C.C. said "Eh, Lelouch?" or whatever, i just thought she was doing the same thing she did with Marianne, but hey, ya never know.  

SuchaFag

Vertoew

Liberal Seeker

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:48 pm
Well, when Jerimiah said..."go masked warrior" and smiled, he seemed to be ok with what was happening. This leads me to think that he knew that Lelouch stole Charle's code and became immortal, otherwise, he wouldn't have let the Zero Requiem happen.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:23 pm
http://i34.tinypic.com/rr1bpx.jpg

i found this not make it, i wish so much that it is true,

*goes to hide in closet untill r3 or explination fot r2 from sunrise comes out*

i have a lulu costume and i cried in it while waching lulu-kun ...die
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Arcelle Wariaheim

SuchaFag

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:50 pm
kezia of the chains

That's shopped. neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:15 pm
SuchaFag
kezia of the chains

That's shopped. neutral

But the real driver had a hat and cloth covering his face...surely the possibility's there...

YORUlCHl
Vice Captain

Dedicated Connoisseur

7,800 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

UltimaMage3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:48 am
Because even though Lelouch is still alive, he's pretty much been subject to her fate. She knows firsthand that being immortal isn't quite the best thing in the world (seeing how many 'deaths' she's experienced).

(One could just as easily counter that question with, 'Why would she be smiling in the end if he was dead?')

EDIT: Hey, what happened to the post here that I was replying to!? scream

MooMooJuice
UltimaMage3

By that logic, if it's impossible for Lelouch to get his Code from Charles and his Geass from C.C. out of lack of a contract with Charles, then it also means that Charles would never have been able to take C.C.'s Code since he was never shown to have a contract with her, either.

[...While I'm at it, I might as well say this...] It's never actually been shown that a person can or cannot obtain a Code from someone they have no contract with, but then again, two immortals with their own Code had never actually been shown at the same time when certain characters got their immortality. Lol.

For all we know (since they dont explain much anyway) A Geass user can get their Geass and Code from two different immortals, but it just happens to be way more convenient to just get the Code in exchange for Geass.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:45 pm
UltimaMage3
Because even though Lelouch is still alive, he's pretty much been subject to her fate. She knows firsthand that being immortal isn't quite the best thing in the world (seeing how many 'deaths' she's experienced).

(One could just as easily counter that question with, 'Why would she be smiling in the end if he was dead?')

MooMooJuice
UltimaMage3

By that logic, if it's impossible for Lelouch to get his Code from Charles and his Geass from C.C. out of lack of a contract with Charles, then it also means that Charles would never have been able to take C.C.'s Code since he was never shown to have a contract with her, either.

I awlays figured that had something to do with the fact that C.C. and Charles were both immortal. And somehow that connects them.
I donno, lol, those immortal people can do a whole bunch of strange things. D:

Demon Slayer: So you're saying Jeremiah is selfish?
Lelouch wanted to die. It was the best thing he could give to the world. And if it would give a better world to Nunally, you know he'd do it in a heartbeat.
If Jeremiah wanted to keep him from achieving world peace because he didn't want him to die, then that's selfishness, not loyalty.
Loyalty is following someone, trusting them, and doing whatever you can for them.
If Lelouch strongly believed that his death would be a good thing, then Jeremiah would follow him, and do whatever he could to make that come true, even if he didn't like it, he would trust Lelouch.  

MooMooJuice

The Sword of Akasha (R2 Discussions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces