Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Kenshin RP~
New Ruroni Kenshin RP, anything goes. All are welcome! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightwind-Dragon

Feral Dragon

23,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 4:28 pm
TheIllustriousBlueJay
((And that's how he talks in the series. in the manga he talks like this "This one has not found his answer"
Umm... Has someone taken Yahiko? Or has he not yet appeared in the story?  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 3:54 pm
((Not yet but go right ahead))  

TheIllustriousBlueJay

Nightwind-Dragon

Feral Dragon

23,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 10:18 am
((OK thanks))  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 8:06 pm
"so when are you going to talk to Battousai or Shinomori?"  

TheIllustriousBlueJay

dufisoghnberlhjk

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 9:11 pm
((I thought you were going to tell them... oh well. Sorry for the noobish ignorance on my part sweatdrop ))

"Sometimes I wonder if you're going to let me leave at all."

*sighs*

"I'm sure you are aware of the importance of their involvement. Speak to them yourself."  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 2:31 am
"Fine.....but just to let you know, when this is over, your head is mine."  

TheIllustriousBlueJay

Nightwind-Dragon

Feral Dragon

23,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:06 pm
Meanwhile at the dojo Yahiko was praticing his swordsmanship.

*grumble*Stupid Kaoru, dosn't let me do anything fun...*grumble*

((sorry I'm late, and here is something to keep the story going...I think))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:49 pm
Saito starts walking away "So, he's trying to take over the country?"  

TheIllustriousBlueJay

dufisoghnberlhjk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:15 pm
(Oh screw it, i'll just do kenshin temporarily until someone jumps in. word of warning: i suck)

"Oh hello, Saito! It's a fine morning, that it is. You seem troubled; Is there something wrong?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:50 am
hold on im back but ill only be able to review once a week....this one wants to know whats the story....

flam3gurl

dufisoghnberlhjk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:18 am
((
REVIEW

Aoshi brings news that a group called the "New Oniwaban" is starting a rebellion in Edo. Aoshi intends to end this disgrace to the Oniwaban name by going to Edo and showing the true might of the Oniwaban, and he is accompanied by Kenshin and Saito. But before they leave, Saito learns that at the police station is one of the members of the "New Oniwaban", Hiensei Makinichio, and they make their way to the station to interrogate him. He says that their base is in Kyoto, nearby the former hideout of Makoto Shishio, and their aim is to take over all of Japan. He says that their leader is the grandson of Kashiwazaki Nenji, also know as Okita, and his name is Kashiwazaki Hiruto. Kenshin and the others leave him in the station and set out to Edo. But they are again interupted by Misao, who says that Shishio is alive and at the Aoi-ya, and that he's already taken over Japan. The amount of truth in this is yet to be known. They decide to take care of the current task first and head out to Edo Castle, where the New Oniwaban causing the rebellion are holed up.

During the way, Kenshin seems to disappear (cause the person RPing for him left). Aoshi and Saito raid the castle. Some names come up here: Shitobu of the New Oniwaban, wielding a large sword, takes a Gatotsu Zero Style to the face, and Brad Kanshi who arrives out of nowhere wielding dual katana's, who survives after losing in a battle against Aoshi. And then Akira Shinomori arrives. A former member of the original Oniwaban under a false name, it seems that it is truely he who leads the New Oniwaban, but this is, as well, unconfirmed. No one knows his true name. After taking a slash to the arm when he fights the combined effort of Aoshi and Saito, Akira escapes through a window. The group returns to Tokyo, conversing on the strage news of Shishio's survival.

When the group returns to Kyoto, they relay what they have found to the others. A new character appears wearing a sword which, since she refuses to drop it, causes the police to try and chase her down. She is an Irish women, and agrees to store it when she finds somewhere to stay. Saito shows her the way to the Kamiya Dojo to stay. She meets the crew, and an unknown character stumbles in with a bloody arm and passes out on the floor. Everyone ignores her, and God knows what happened. A character called Enishi runs in looking for Kenshin and takes a Gatotsu Zero to the face. Ouch.

A voice then calls to Saito from the shadows. The veil of darkness is shredded and Makoto Shishio is revealed, saying that he has a message for Saito and the others. He reveals that (sry but i'm not writing all that)...

Gangles0
"Akira Shinomori's attacks on Edo were just distractions. The full strength of the New Oniwaban is not attacking Edo, but instead a small portion of their army. While everyone's attention is on Edo, they intend to send an invasion army into Tokyo and take over in a quick and decisive battle. Their barracks are located just east of my old base, where Akira Shinomori's base is. A large army would catch the barrack's attention, but a small group could make their way into Akira's base and assassinate him, leaving the army like a headless giant. This would prevent their take over of Japan. Which is why I came here to you, Shinomori, and the Batosai. I want you to be that group to save Japan from a hostile takeover."

*Saito's forehead wrinkles in frustration*

"I know that face. Let me answer a few of your questions. Why am I doing this? Simply because I refuse to let another succeed where I had failed. Why do I come to the Batosai for help? Because he... defeated me in our last battle; and soon that battle will be repeated when I am strong enough to do so. But for now he is well suited for the task. Why don't I do it myself? My burns would not allow me to fight continually like that. But if you accept and fail, I will continue from where you left off. But those aren't all your questions, are they? Well the rest will be answered after this is done. But not now."

*Shishio smiles*

"I will be watching for your answer. Always watching."

*Shishio disappears into the night*

Saito contemplates what's been said and meet Kenshin...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:34 am
*whimpers in pain* can somebody help me with y bloody arm?  

Miyu88

dufisoghnberlhjk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:35 pm
Miyu88
*whimpers in pain* can somebody help me with y bloody arm?

*notices the wounded person on his way out*

"The doctor is out. Why don't you crawl you sorry !@# to the next clinic."

*Shishio turns to look down at the person*

"Well look who we have here. It seems that the tables have turned. I'll bring you to an open clinic. But then we're even. Understand?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:30 am
*whimpers and nodds* thank u.  

Miyu88

~Kenshin RP~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games