Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Alternative Lifestyles Guild

Back to Guilds

A safe place for anyone who identifies with the LGBTQ(IP) community and their allies. 

Tags: lesbian, gays, queer, transgender, LGBT 

Reply 16. Nostalgia
Single or Taken? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Single, taken, or something in between?
Single.
55%
 55%  [ 270 ]
Taken.
25%
 25%  [ 124 ]
It's complicated.
18%
 18%  [ 91 ]
Total Votes : 485

Incubus Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:51 pm
As of now I am taken but I have a bad feeling in my stomach....

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:04 pm
schulte
xSecret Valentinex
Officially, I'm single.

Unofficially, My heart belongs to someone.

ack! where have you been? blaugh

I got my internet taken away. Then I hacked back on and I've been lurking for a few days. D:

But, yeah, I'm back. :3

MonsterousBear

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

worm squirm
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:13 pm
TAKEN  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:15 pm
soundtape
TAKEN

You were just single a couple pages back LOL.
Whose the lucky gal? cool

Incubus Guru

worm squirm
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:17 pm
MYSELF.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:31 am

Manda, don't DO that to me.
I was totally flippin out there for a second...

Sir Shane Nickolas

XxX-Yukito-XxX

nuGen Staff Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:38 am
TOTALLY SINGLE ¬_¬  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:22 pm
Is single, been that way for quite some time.  

Luna_Naomi_Loveless

Dapper Lunatic

5,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Flatterer 200

Confused4life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:25 pm
I'm happy i'm single again. Relationships are starting to get to sressful for ones health  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:32 pm
Confused4life
I'm happy i'm single again. Relationships are starting to get to sressful for ones health

-hugs- sorry dear, maybe your just not in the right kinds. With the wrong people.  

Luna_Naomi_Loveless

Dapper Lunatic

5,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Flatterer 200

Confused4life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:36 pm
Luna_Naomi_Loveless
Confused4life

-hugs- sorry dear, maybe your just not in the right kinds. With the wrong people.
Yeah maybe I am. Love sucks  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:45 pm
Confused4life
Luna_Naomi_Loveless
Confused4life

Yeah I know that one. But you know what, true love is worth it. Love is two ways and eternal. If it doesn't last, it's not love. You can love someone, but love goes both ways.  

Luna_Naomi_Loveless

Dapper Lunatic

5,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Flatterer 200

Confused4life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:56 pm
Luna_Naomi_Loveless
Confused4life
Luna_Naomi_Loveless
Confused4life

Yeah I know that one. But you know what, true love is worth it. Love is two ways and eternal. If it doesn't last, it's not love. You can love someone, but love goes both ways.
What do you mean by love goes both ways? you can love someone, but that doesn't mean it's returned  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:12 pm
Confused4life
Luna_Naomi_Loveless
Confused4life
Luna_Naomi_Loveless
Confused4life

What do you mean by love goes both ways? you can love someone, but that doesn't mean it's returned

Sadly no. Ever hear the phrase "I loved him/her enough for the both of us". Well you can love someone, and not have love returned to you. So really love doesn't hurt, what hurts is the fact that you love someone and they don't care, they stopped, or they hurt you. Love is two ways, both people must love.  

Luna_Naomi_Loveless

Dapper Lunatic

5,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Flatterer 200

Confused4life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:24 pm
Luna_Naomi_Loveless
Confused4life
Luna_Naomi_Loveless
Confused4life
Luna_Naomi_Loveless
Confused4life

Sadly no. Ever hear the phrase "I loved him/her enough for the both of us". Well you can love someone, and not have love returned to you. So really love doesn't hurt, what hurts is the fact that you love someone and they don't care, they stopped, or they hurt you. Love is two ways, both people must love.
I like you logic. It makes sense  
16. Nostalgia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games