Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Waiting.( Frozen_to_death & tested_and_true ..FULL!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:01 pm
[[ ;; kk. ]]

Donny smiled, it was good to hear her laugh. He thought it was one of the cutest things she did. "ok then."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:51 am
As they walked she noticed Lily. Her enemy..whom was obbsessed with Donny. "Oh...my...God.." she luaghed as she saw her coming towards them.  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:29 pm
Donny looked at her to see why she might've been laughing, then he saw that she was looking to a girl walking towards them. He leaned close to her,"Hey... do you know that girl?" he asked, the girl seemed familiar to him, but then he couldn't put his finger on who it could have been.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:16 pm
"uh Yea.." she snickered "thats Lily Andrews..the one who I always got into fights with" she smirked  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:43 pm
"nuh uhh!" he said astonished. Donny couldn't believe how much he didnt recognize her, he looked to Lily out of the corner of his eye and then back to Amanda,"your lyin.... I bet she doesnt even say hey." he whispered to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:56 am
"thats her all right..remember Tony Wilson? He knocked her up" she tried to stop chuckling as she passed. Lily nodded and said hello and walked away.  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:28 pm
Donny looked a little shocked with his eyes, but returned to normal to give her a nod and said hey as she passed by. "Hmm. So then.." he said and let go of her hand moving it to go around her shoulders.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:56 am
"So then what?" she asked when Lily was gone. She leaned against him as they walked.  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:17 pm
"oh nothin. Just somthin' to say." Donny said to her pausing thinking of something to say,"So... I have been waiting.. for a really long time." Donny said stopping with Amanda on the sidewalk,"and I've sorta wanted to ask you this question for this time." Donny looked around as people passed he and Amanda, then looked back to her,"Will...." he paused again, the words wanted to come out,"Will you be my..." he paused again, his nerves getting to him,"Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked her.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:56 pm
[[lmao..they already established this lmao but okay...]]

Amanda smiled softly. "I'd love to be.." she smiled brighter. She looked up at him and smiled her most innocent smile.  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:21 pm
[[ nuhh uhhh DD= I read it all to make sure... I guess I read over it fast or something... DD< well screw. man... I needa read this s**t again.]]

Donny smiled and kissed her sweetly on her lips. He couldn't help but let out a small laugh afterward though.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:49 am
She blushed "why'd you luagh" she looked at him. She giggled too.  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:23 pm
"I don't know... I think I'm just really happy." Donny said to her as he looked to the sky and then back to her. It looked like it was going to start raining soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:59 pm
Amanda smiled up at him.She looked around..when IT happened. her mind must of been playing tricks on her..was that HIM she looked harder but he dissapeared.She shuddered and tried to pull herself together. "Um..how bout we head home?"  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:12 pm
"huh?" he said not realizing what she said at first,"oh.." he paused,"yeah. Something wrong though?" he asked, Donny didnt know why she wanted to go home all the sudden.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games