Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
after genocide [open/accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which name for the rp is better
  After Genocide
  Last stand
  World of War
  land of fire
  DOMO DOMO !!!! DOMO IS THE ANSWER TO ALL LIFES QUESTIONS
View Results

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:58 am
"Im thinking we make some kind of blue prints so we can build this right without it falling apart.." she said, digging through the stuff to find the blue prints paper she knew she had grabbed. Mumbling "where is it where is it" to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:18 am
Rissa glanced over the stuff befor seeing something blue, she plucked at it and draged it out of the cluster of stuff "found it"  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:35 am
"Sioko, you're good at stuff like that, you should help them." Puffi said, looking at her half brother, before paling slightly at his small frown. "...Sioko?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:20 pm
Hikaru gratefully took the blue prints from Rissa "thank you" she said as she looked them over "now all we need to do is draw up out blue prints and than work on them..."  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:16 pm
"...We're leaving later tonight." Sioko said suddenly.

Puffi frowned. "Wh-Oh." She started.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:04 pm
((lol sry guys im on my other rp alot lately and helping new guy with his profile so ya sry))

Akuma woke up lay8ing on the ground his brother had vanished and he was leaning on the side of the fort his back ached and hi shead hurt he had no idea what had happened

((seriously i miss anything))  

latuf
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:33 pm
Rissa growled slightly when she saw movement but quickly stoped when she noticed Akuma, she stayed in the darkness and turned her gaze back to Hikaru and the Puffi  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:04 pm
Hikaru looked over at Rissa as she growled, but when Rissa stopped she tilted her head to the side, wondering whey Rissa had growled, than she noticed Akuma and knew, she turned her attention back to puffi "well, its getting dark already... i would suggest leaving in the morning at the least, its safer during the day"  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:24 am
Puffi shrugged. "Sioko says tonight, we leave tonight. She can't see very well in the dark anyway."

(I'll send her profile to you in a minute, Keagan. But dont post it until she shows up, okay, please?)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:17 pm
((well to late you should have aid that in the message next time just add it your self edit style and damn i missed alot ike 100 pages alot))
akuma got up and walked up to everyone

"hey guys what happened i dont remember anything"  

latuf
Vice Captain

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:42 pm
Puffi stared at him for a minute, before cheering. "HE DOESN'T REMEMBER SEEING MY PANTIES-oh foo."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:20 pm
Hikaru walked over to Akuma "you didnt miss anything, we were just about to start building the new parts of the building, oh and Sioko and puffi are leaving tonight... anyway im gonna need help making the blueprints for the new part, any ideas??" she asked, handing him the blank blueprints paper and a pencil  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Omerta23

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:32 pm
Ren walked into the room, staggering slightly. "What the hell happened? I woke up laying down halfway between town and the fort..."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:43 pm
Hikaru remembered about Ren, "Ummm has anybody seen Ren?" she asked, she had left him behind because she wanted to get to the fort early, she had run off, he seemed fine and she knew he could take care of himself  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:44 pm
Rissas ears perked when she saw Ren come into the area, where had he been she tilted her head and perked her ears to listen as she troted over to her friends  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games