Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Essence of Acknowledgement (Fanfiction RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:44 pm
Periru showed no fear towards him. Slowly, she stood up, her hair whipping around her and her pale face still shining with tears that had ended but were sure to come again. "...Kyuuketsuki..." She whispered his name, and with that name knew that no matter how this turned out, she wouldn't be able to go on easily without him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:45 pm
He turned around. Who is this Kyuuketsuki you speak of? The words hang, heavy in the air, piercing into her head.  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:47 pm
"H-He's you...or you're him...I don't know!!" Her eyes were trained on the ground, tearful and pleading. "I want him b-back! He's the only family I have l-left!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:49 pm
That is my vessel's name? I suppose it's fine. I would have preferred something Greek. Omega would have suited.  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:51 pm
Periru smiled a bit in spite of her self. "...C-C-Can I please just speak with him...Please Mr. Galian..." tears started to fall from her eyes once more.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:53 pm
Laughter rang out. The Galian Beast is what my vessel and Daemon call me. My name is Gamma.  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:58 pm
"Gamma...I've heard that name before." She smiled tinily, but her eyes softened..."Can I please see Kyuuketsuki? Please!!" She got on her hands and knees, tears falling from her eyes. "...Please...H-He's the only family I have left..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:01 pm
He grinned darkly. Only family, eh? I wonder how much it will hurt you to take him away... He smirked. I am Gamma. I live on the pain of humans.  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:54 pm
"I am vampire." Her eyes narrowed, her protective instincts kicking in, showing him proof with her sharp fangs. "Now, give him back to me! Please!" Something in her black eyes showed something more beneath her soft, romantic exterior. Something dark and dangerous when threatened or hexed...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:21 pm
Something within Xanzibar awoke quite fiercely. He was the physical embodiment of two of the strongest negative emotions, and those feelings flared up in Periru. Instantly, he travelled through darkness, the flow of time no longer holding him back. He was now functioning on baser Darkling instincts...

A portal opened from Periru's heart, and Xanzibar emerged, bouncing energetically in front of her. "Hehehehe! Pain... Hatred... Anger... So tasty! So invigorating!!! More! Need more!!!" Now, dear friends, let me explain how the Darkling variety of demon and its unique physiology work. When in a state of suspended animation or unconsciousness, such as the Temporal Stasis induced by Chronos, if a spike in the dark energies of the heart is created nearby the Darkling can function in a sort of autopilot. In this case, it feeds on these negative emotions and protects the source to allow for a continuous feeding.

In short, though he was not aware of it, he was defending Periru for the sake of a good meal.

He flexed his claws and bared his fangs. Unlike the canine fangs of a vampire, every one of his teeth was long and sharp. His eyes shone with a dark light, and he was drooling. "Feeding! Feeding! Need keep feeding!" He took a defensive stance, readying for Gamma's assault...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:32 pm
He glared at Xanzibar. OMEGA! OMICRON! BETA! The three spirits appeared. Send him away, brothers. They smiled, and Xanzibar was gone; whisked back to where he was before. Nothing interferes with my kills...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:34 pm
Once again, a portal opened up from Periru's heart, and he popped out again. "Don't stop! Feeding!!! Feeding!!! More, more, MORE!!!" Had he been fully awakened, that would've been 'Nothing interferes with my meals...'  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:45 pm
Gamma sighed. He shifted back to the mortal, Kyuuketsuki's form. He walked over and hugged Periru, murmuring, "I'm sorry..." In Zach's voice. He knew the instant the pain stopped; he couldn't feel it. Once again, Xanzibar was taken away.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:04 pm
Xanzibar had returned to Marish's side, shaking his head from side to side to try and clear it.

"Ugh... What happened? Marish, my sweet, why are you all frozen like that? ...This is Kronos' doing! I must take you to the Infernal Matron at once!!! She'll know how to fix you! I love art, but I'm completely against Still Life works!" He carried her through a portal to the underworld, bringing her to a thorny shack on the edge of Styx.

"Matron? Are you there?"

The door opened, to reveal a withered shell of a woman; quite literally, nothing but wrinkled skin wrapped around bones. She spoke in a raspy, whiny voice.

"Watchoo want?"

"Marish won't move! She's been stuck by that Chronos guy! Can you do something? I don't like her like this!"

"Hmmmm... I'll see how it be in me storeroom. I may not have what she needs..."

(Matron's an OC. Feel free to use her, my sweet Marish. ^_^)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:09 pm
Chronos sighed and let Marish move again. "I'll be stuck in Tartarus again..." Indeed, he was soon sucked behind the adamantine gates.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games