Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
• Legionnaire High School™ • [.roleplay.] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like this thread to be a permanent roleplay in the guild? (w/out free uniform)
  Yes please!
  I don't really care.
  Sure...wouldn't hurt.
  NO.
View Results

lapindevelours

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:28 pm
Staring up at the boy who just flew through the window she wondered if he meant that this kind of injury was normal for their kind? Turning her gaze sadly back to Kino, she spoke softly, "Is there anything I can do for you?" Wringing her hands together anxiously in her lap, she did wish she could ease his pain somehow.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:47 pm
User Image
*SORRY I HAVE TO GO crying crying crying *
GOOSE OUT

Saintsaholic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • The Perfect Setup 150

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:47 pm
Lance woke up the next day thinking. It was best to start teaching in a particular area of Mathematics. He lazily stretched looking at his clock which hadn't bothered to wake him up. A slight panic came over him as he looked at the clock as it showed a time of 6:65 Am. At first he thought he was late for his class. But then remembered six was the time breakfast was served. And his class wasn't until 7:35 am. He got up brushing his teeth as he scratched the middle of his back. With his nails that had been chewed down to the point of barely being usable. He wandered out of his dorm after a quick change of cloth. Then headed to the breakfast area to see if they were still serving. He wasn't entirely sure what time they stopped serving breakfast. Only what time they started. Remembering that he had to make out an assignment for his students. He grabbed the book off of the top of a cloth drawer. That was mostly devoid of clutter. After living in a house with an obnoxious sister. That would clutter up every table in the house. He wanted this dorm to be fairly organized. It was something he could actually control without the need to make changes for the ones around him. After making his way to the lunch line. He noticed that most of the food had already been taken by the students. He picked up a wrapper that had been carelessly tossed beside a waste paper basket. Loosing his wrist as he through the object into the cylinder shaped drum. It seemed all that was left to choose from in the lunch line. Was a few sliced of some sort of pie. Three strips of bacon and about four eggs. There was a single pancake left as well but that didn't should interesting. He showed his id so he would get the teachers discount. Then left with all the bacon, two eggs and a peace of pie. Sitting down he sort of ate while thinking what his next assignment was that he would give to the students. There would be time after finishing this food off. He finished eating what was in front of him. Then turned toward the paper and book he'd brought with him. He flipped to the firm chapter of the book. Seeing the words Expessions and Formulas at the top of the page. Along with an explanation of what it all meant. It would be up to how well his students understood lesson that would determine how effective he was viewed as a teacher. He had a sneaking suspicion that there were several people that could replace him within a days notice. Should he mess up as a teacher of this school. He went to work writing down the assignment so he could type it up and make copies to hand out to the students.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:46 pm
::kino stares at the boy who flew in the window::
...what...you...
::kino screams::
Please...PLEASE~....Please...just...don't worry about me...
::kino puts his hand in the air and stops the process as the skin slowly regenerates as he holds in it in the air, Skin crawling over another to stretch over it and with a final glow of red light it continues to stay warm::
here....feel...its...fine...
::kino puts his head on the bed to muffle his scream::
This...last bit...hurts the worst....
::kino held his hand higher as the glow engulfed his whole hand::
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
::kino slams his face into the bed::
it...should be better now....
::kino puts his hands on his head::
I wish it didn't hurt...  

Dameon the -V-

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:19 pm
Lady Luck _ Kylie
This message is for Lance!

Since your going to make a class and assignments and such, you can pm me whatever it is that you want and I'll put it on the front page where all the announcements and stuff is so that all the students can get the information. That is if you would like of course. Just send all your info to me. ok? heart Thanks!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:26 pm
Slowly, Minjonet raised herself to her feet, backing away slightly. She had never seen such magic. She did not understand why he would bring such pain upon himself, she knew it was not intentional, but it seemed that if he was still learning how to control his powers, he should consult a teacher or perhaps an older student to assist him. After all, such things in this school were accepted and encouraged, he need not hide anything... Backing towards the door, she spoke quietly, "If you're alright, I'll just go, I didn't mean to intrude..."

lapindevelours

Familiar Friend

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:02 pm
::kino thinks -boy probably ruined another friendship-::
well...yes...that would be best...
::kino walks to the window and opens the window::
i...have to...I dropped my book...
::kino takes off out the window::
...thank you...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:16 pm
Closing the door behind her, she scoops up all her art supplies and slowly walks back through the boys common room and down the hall to the girls. Pushing through the door of her room she drops her armful off on her desk and lays down on her bed, turning her head to look out the window beside it. The sky was gray and quickly filling with clouds. She hoped Kino would get to his book before it started raining.. She jumped up. Her painting, it would be ruined. She ran out of her room, racing down the hall and outside.

lapindevelours

Familiar Friend

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:18 pm
you're not the only one with wings.... i shall join you.... for fun ^~^ bangs into the window because the girl closed it...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:34 pm
About six minutes late for his own class he walked through the door. It had taken a bit longer than he would have liked to prepared the assignment for his students. He came through the door wearing an odd pair of sunglasses. Pointing to the class with this cheesy smile on his face he started to talk like Jack Nickelson though the impression wasn't that good.

Hello glass all you boys and girls. For all you hot studs on the prowl I have a few words of advise for you. If you want to get the chick you got to be a straight shooter you dig.

Lance chuckled a bit before taking the glasses off placing them on his desk.

Now that I've started the day off on a lighter note I will start off on a heavier one. Today's assignment will be more difficult than the last one that I gave to the class. I recently heard some rumor about this school specializing in magic or some non-sense like that. But just to give a bit of humor to the rumor. If you did actually decide to use magic. You would have to understand the laws of the world. Geometry in math and a strong foundation in science so you would understand how the world works. For a more practical and realistic approach to this subject you could think something like this. Equations can be used in many areas of our everyday lives. For example, suppose an investment of $7,500 in solar heating equipment results in a yearly savings of $450 on heating bills. In addition to this, the owner receives a $2100 tax credit from the government the first year only. How many years will it take for the savings to equal the investment. This problem can be solved using the equation 450y + 2100 = 7500. Just solve for Y and you have your answer.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:42 pm
um... teacher? what did i miss? Lena comes in late, because she knocked herself out when she tried to follow Kino due to a certain student closing the window before she got out....  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:49 pm
Lance noticed a somewhat familiar students enter the room out of the corner of his eye.

You didn't miss much really. I just was explaining to the students that were currently here. A mathematical formula that could be used for a person that was running a business to save money. Today's assignment will be on Equations and Inequalities.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

lapindevelours

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:51 pm
Scribbling y = 12 in her notebook, Minjonet sat back in her seat. She was terribly disappointed. She had not gotten to her painting before it had been ruined in the rain, and the canvas wasn't even reusable. She would have to make another. She felt terrible, not just about her painting, but the occurrence earlier in the day. She knew that when she was upset and hurt she often pushed people away as well. She knew it was wrong, but she couldn't help it...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:27 pm
Crawling out from under Prof. Lance's desk, Isaac asked, "While it is true that you must most certainly helpful to understand the laws of computational physics and calculus in order to bend them, it isn't always necessary... Even so.... You have an extremely comfy desk. I like its ambiance." Isaac finished by giving his new teacher the biggest smile he could. He always felt a little loopy after just waking up from a nap. After he had finished his food and given the empty platter back to the cooks, his full stomach has begun to make him sleep. And because he hadn't wanted to miss class again, he simply fell asleep under the new teacher's desk.  

okiedokoro

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:38 pm
Lance looked at the one that had shown up under his desk oddly. This one seemed to have a strong command of the English language. Though he wasn't entirely sure if they fully understood the finer points of what they had just said. With a somewhat cross tone he said in a somewhat calm way.

Just sit down, magic is a complete myth. Made up by young innocent minds that see the world in a different light. And there ideas are on occasion carried over to the older crowds ears. Which are changed a bit with each telling. Until the original point that this is just a childs dream is lost.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff