Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Character Profiles (Mandatory) STOP raping the IMGs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soma Taber

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:03 am
Name: Soma
Race: Half-Vampire

I am not like most vamps, I don't like to feed, and I do only on my gf. Few know who I really am, not counting my self. I died once, I think, so maybe that's why I can't remember, heh. I have short fangs, like just a couple cm above my other teeth. I have some strength, though I don't really use it unless I get angry, which it takes allot to make me that angry. I love cats I absolutly adore them 3nodding , and I can't spell xp . Well that's me en a nut shell, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask xd .  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:46 am
Profile Name: Crystal Rosemaria
Race:Human (for now)
Bio:When she was young her parents were murdered in front of her by vampires. She was saved by one vampire but she cant remeber much. After she had to live in a orphanage. No one would take her and when she was 14 she ran away and lived on the streets. She is now 16 and has a job to barely get by.
Appearance: Long blonde hair that flows down to her knees thats usually pulled up in 2 pig tails. Icey blue eyes that change colors. Her skin is as pale as the snow. She wheres a small white skirt and black fishnets. Her black corset has white designs covered it. With a black and white under shirt and High boots.  

Angel_of_Roses

Caitlin-Cormier

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:27 pm
User Image
Name: Caitlin
Race:Vampire
Age that she Change into vampire:13
Bio:Looks older then she is actually is. Fairly shy and quite gets along good with people/other races.And does not like to hurt anyone.Likes to wear alot of Black Pink and Purple i have short fangs but still a bit noticeable.i have pale skin and Black hair my eyes are normaly a light Blue but they change into Green and Gray

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:15 am
this young man has had no parrents and has had no freinds he has been a loner and prefers it that way he has had to steal to get by and prefers to not drink blood even though that he must he trys to keep it to at one person a week he has a very old sword that has been past down from his family line it was givin to him by his father before he died a violent death so now he wanders around looking for his fathers killer

app: below

User Image  

Constipated Panda

Frozen Sacrifice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:33 pm
Name: Sheera LiAnn
Race: Vampire
Weapons: the sword I can summon. The swords name is Night
Powers: Shapeshifter, sorcery, healer, flight
Blood type: ???
Bio: Sheera can't remember anything of her past.
Appearance: User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:37 pm
Name: Trac Dameion
Weapons: Blue Dragon Scythe
Powers: Mind Control and Flame Control
Blood type: Unkown
Bio: Trac has been on earth for a long time, drinking blood of animals and humans, though lately he hasn't drinken any human blood.
Appearance: Trac  

TracDameion

Quotable Humorist

5,300 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50

Savi_Girl

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:52 pm
Name: Eva
Weapons: Charm
Powers: Her charm
Blood type: AB+
Personality: Eva is a charming young girl. She appears to be young, but she's really 304 years old. She doesn't age, due to being bitten when she was 17 by a man she was completely infatuated with who never returned the love. She turns those who don't return the love she feels towards them, displaced love. She's angry, but tries to hide that fact from the world.
Appearance:

]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:32 am
gaia name: biokonrad
rp name:ichigo (yes like in bleach)
race:human
wepons: anything i can get
powers:none
blood type: havent checked that
bio: has forgotten most of his life
personality: often happy, easy to scare, i cant think of that much to his personality
appearance: ill find a picture http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u13/kurosakifan792/Kurosaki_Ichigo_by_Maggical.jpg  

biokonrad

Felicitys_mine

1,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:35 pm
Account name: Kitty_Kurumi
Also Known as : Elizabeth Kagesaki
Bio: I am Elizabeth. And I am a vampire, and unknown to the world. Until now. I have been this way for many years. I was takeing in my small home town in New York. Only a teen at the time, I was still getting used to growing up. I had been changeing into a women before everyones eyes. Developeing breast, And I had lost my virginity. At my age, it was very bad, but I didn't care. I thought I was in love. The night I lost it, I was 15 and I had still felt the feeling as I walked back home. While I walked home that night I sensed something, or someone following me. I was scared and so I tried to run, When I reached my house, I blacked out.

When I came to, I wore a corset, tighter then anything I had every tried on. My skirt was long and lose and almost see through. And the room had been lit by the moon. It was still night, so I wasn't out long. I looked around, then I had felt two sharp things sink into my neck. I was so scared, I didn't scream, no struggle, only tossed my head back, and closed my eyes. Again, I blacked out. When I woke, I felt a warm liquid hit my lips, it slowly slid down my tongue, causeing me to want more. I reached up to what felt like a person's neck and began to let all the liguid flow into my mouth. The sweet taste was better then any type of candy I had before. Better then any baked goods made. I couldn't help but take as much as possable before I was pushed down to a hard, cold bed, covered with even more cold blankets. Sharp pains were sent through my body, as if I were being shot .Before I knew it, I was a vampire.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:43 am
Name: Ria of Hargreaves
Race: human??? woman??? William has not bitten me yet
Weapons: my quillings XD~ still hugging everyone.... and I often threaten people with my husband |3
Powers: my love *_*
Blood type: 0 positive

I live in Williams castle for some years now.... he bites every guest, throws them in his torture cellar... or makes them to slaves :3 it is a very cushy life to be his wife~

Appearance:... no special. clothes like middle age and many quillings....  

Ria Urawa

Eilfred

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:01 am
Childer of Machiavel

"Recently embraced, Eilfred is now no longer alive. Drinking blood to sustain himself, he retains what little humanity he can with his few mortal contacts."

I don't know what happened but I was changed into a creature known to most as a vampire. I have been forced to sustain myself with human blood and cannot bear to see sunlight.

Things are coming back to me...
Machiavel was his name... He must have borrowed it to protect his identity.
Nonetheless, I was told tonight that this sanguine humour I inherited is several centuries old, that I must defer to my ancestors properly and uphold the traditions of domain with whatever is left of life in me...

--------------------------------------------

this is the avi i play, i brought it from the monstersgame (vamp/lycan wars) concept.
just looking forward to role-playing a little smile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:08 am
GaiaName~ Leafy1253

Name~ Yuki

Age~ Appears to be 18, but is 40

Gender~ Female

Sexuality~ Straight

Race~ Half-vampire

Weapons~ Daggers, smoke bombs, and other theif tools

Powers~ Run, smell, see, has super strength half way as good as a vampire. She can sence when other vampires are near and can reproduce blood at an incrediably rate. Her blood smells and tastes human and she's does not have to drink human blood.

Bio: Yuki mother was a simple mortal, till her father krept towars her tool her as his own while he was still a young vampire. Her mother escaped while preagent with yuki. She bore birth to her and gave her to a mortal family to be kept safe. Her father found her mouther and killed her. Her father was soon after killed by vampire hunters. Yuki has lived a hard life. When she was 10 she ran from her foster home, fearing for ther lives. For some reason vampires are attracted to her blood, but even if they bite her she will not change, not unless she drinks a large doze of vampire blood. She is now a theif, sealing moeny she needs and fighting the vampires that which to drink her dry.

Personality~ She is brave, strong willed, and a very determend person. With humans she is willing to help wereve she can, but towards vampires, she strikes first then asks questions. She is very shy around men when not in battle, and afraid of small spaces.

Appearence~ She has white hair, light light blue eyes, and a gothic outfit. I'll make a pic for my profile later.

Artemis1253

dratina92

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:32 pm
NAME: dratina92
NICKNAME: Sakurina(sakur-rina<<RACE: vampire/wolf
WEAPONS: my hands, a claymore, and ninja weapons(to many to name)
BLOOD TYPE: a mix of wolf and vampire blood(mostly wolf)
RACE TRAITS: loves the night, loves to drink blood, has a temper of a wolf, and acts like a wolf.
GREATEST FEAR: someone i love dieing in front of me
POWERS: the ability to call on any power(imaginary or not) i want and my physic abilities

Appearance: User Image  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces