Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)
Silent Eric's room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Silent Eric
  Yes
  No
  Who?
  No......... But I secretly do
  Yes, he's delicious
  Nuetral towards him.
View Results

silent_eric

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:52 pm
ZimmyChild
silent_eric
ZimmyChild
silent_eric
ZimmyChild
silent_eric

*Backs away from Zimmy, searching his artificial memory* Uhhh..... your Zimmy right? sweatdrop *He looks at your stomach and flinches slightly* So number ten is in there right now?

"I doubt it... I digest quickly," she curtsies neatly to him. "Nice to meet you."

*His eyes widen and he mumbles* Yeah, nice to meet you too...... Your um...... not planning on eating me too are you?

"Not unless you give me a reason...." she smiled sweetly, "But uh.. no. Eric's death was unfortunate but necesarry..."

....... I understand how it was necesary for the Original and I, but how was it for you? Are you under the Original's orders? Did he tell you to do that?

"Not necesarrily... but the Original intrigues me, and Eric... Eric lied to me." She frowned as she said this.

He....... lied to you? I don't remember that from the videos I watched. confused  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:02 pm
silent_eric
ZimmyChild
silent_eric
ZimmyChild
silent_eric

*His eyes widen and he mumbles* Yeah, nice to meet you too...... Your um...... not planning on eating me too are you?

"Not unless you give me a reason...." she smiled sweetly, "But uh.. no. Eric's death was unfortunate but necesarry..."

....... I understand how it was necesary for the Original and I, but how was it for you? Are you under the Original's orders? Did he tell you to do that?

"Not necesarrily... but the Original intrigues me, and Eric... Eric lied to me." She frowned as she said this.

He....... lied to you? I don't remember that from the videos I watched. confused

"Well there are obviously pieces your missing. Lies aren't always through speech... they are made through actions, through glances, through thoughts. Learn that."  

ZimmyChild

silent_eric

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:37 pm
ZimmyChild
silent_eric
ZimmyChild
silent_eric
ZimmyChild
silent_eric

"Well there are obviously pieces your missing. Lies aren't always through speech... they are made through actions, through glances, through thoughts. Learn that."

*He looks a little more nervous* I guess I have to watch what I say, think, do, and look at when I'm around you. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:51 pm
silent_eric
ZimmyChild
silent_eric
ZimmyChild
silent_eric

*He looks a little more nervous* I guess I have to watch what I say, think, do, and look at when I'm around you. sweatdrop

Pats his head and smiles, "Good boy."  

ZimmyChild

silent_eric

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:04 pm
ZimmyChild
silent_eric
ZimmyChild
silent_eric
ZimmyChild
silent_eric

Pats his head and smiles, "Good boy."

*Flinches at your touch*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:09 pm
*walks up to the door and leaves a basket full of stuff along with a note**knocks on the door and leaves*  

Rayne21

silent_eric

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:06 pm
Rayne21
*walks up to the door and leaves a basket full of stuff along with a note**knocks on the door and leaves*

eek question exclaim  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:33 am
*Number 21 goes on the computer, alone at last*  

silent_eric

Rayne21

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:37 pm
*sneaks into Ericks room and places cameras making sure that they are hidden well**then dissapears and reappears somewhere else*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:05 pm
*knocks* hey eric! you in???  

eternal_th33v

silent_eric

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:18 pm
*sighs* Happy birthday to me........ sorta.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:11 pm
*Comes in and flicks a switch causing the lights to come on* Ah it's good to be back. The friends, the food, the fear for my mortal life. It's a wonder I ever left.  

silent_eric

Raiden the Ancient

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:22 pm
silent_eric
*Comes in and flicks a switch causing the lights to come on* Ah it's good to be back. The friends, the food, the fear for my mortal life. It's a wonder I ever left.

Raidan again tackled Eric, punched him in the face repeatedly, and ran off.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:31 pm
Raidan23
silent_eric

Raidan again tackled Eric, punched him in the face repeatedly, and ran off.

OW...... wow, my first act of violence since I got back. *Chuckles and gets up* Okee..... now what. ninja  

silent_eric

Queen Shinome

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:21 am
She stretches out on Eric's bed, and yawns.
"...Hm...I like this room."

Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces