Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Library Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TrevorTheVampire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:09 pm
pencil.bockz
I walk in softly, thinking to myself, "I love this room best." I pick upa book that is new to me and begin to read, hmm, it's about vampires, awsome!

oh, hello...
i see you've found my book...
wonderful, no?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:07 am
*walks in * *looks around at fellow kin * well this is quite spacious?

*walks to a chair sits in it and pulls out a anctient glimore **reads it to self siting crossleged in chair *User Image  

The Vampire King Duzell

omglololol1231231

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:46 pm
he enter'd with no memorie of how he got here he didnt know where here is so he just played along and looked for a book as he fingered each title he found one book of intrest the book of old acana and spell craft, he sat and began to read its text  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:01 pm
*enters and looks around*...need some manga in here.*pulles out a Descendents Of Darkness/Yami no Matsuei manga md goes to a corner chare and sits in it reading quitly dragon bookmark hanging from my teath with a black tistl handing from the end of it and a yen/yang beed right before the tastl ast i read i bturn one my headphones mostlikely instamentel from castelvana soundtrack, the head phone on mediume and the tuched behind my eares*  

Desara

eternal_th33v

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:52 am
Eternal sat in a dimly lit corner writing quickly, sometimes swearing profusely.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:14 pm
Bowing a very feminie man asks "May i be come the pet of a male vampire."  

Avalonaviir

Familiar Conversationalist

YoungBowieLover

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:48 pm
Enters, her heels making clicks on the flooring, then making padded sounds on the rugs. She looks around, seeing many others in the room, in clusters and some by themselves. "Busiest place I've seen yet." She whispers softly to herself, yet smiling. She makes her way over to a shelf, lifting a hand to trace a single finger along the binding of the tomes upon the shelf. "What to read..." Still talking to herself she reads over the titles, until finally she finds a book seemingly worth reading. Sauntering over to an open plush chair, she seats herself, adjusting her gown to allow comfortable reclining. The cover of the book, as she reads, is Luna de sangre. Upon opening the book a sketch of the full moon, flipping the pages to the beginning she starts to read.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:50 pm
Dartanean entered the room slwoly his weapons making no sound as he moved.He calmly went off into some dark unpopulated section and began to slowly read over book titles.  

Silaninil

Shirtless Genius

Avalonaviir

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:44 pm
yes or no? *daniel asks*  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:05 pm
Suki walks in with Sasha at her heels. She smiles as she runs her hands over a few ancient texts.These may even be older than me, huh Sasha.She selects a thick leather bound book With a strange making on the front.This is new. I've never seen this marking. Looks interesting.

Sasha looks over at Suki as her master seats herself in a chair near the fire.Books are so boring Suki. Lets play.

I have been "playing", as you call it, with you all day. I want some time to relax. Go curl up near the fire and take a nap, but stop pestering me.

With a low throaty growl Sasha obeys. Turning her back on Suki she drifts off into a half sleep.  

Suki Ashtion

Suki Ashtion

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:05 pm
Suki closes the book and replaces it on the shelf. Turning to Sasha, she bends down and pets her head. Without a word Sasha follows Suki out of the libray and into the halls.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:32 am
human here!!!!!!!!!!*points to self*  

Avalonaviir

Desara

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:02 am
*grins lifting her hed* no men wont another here it seems avolonaviir lol but not many men post her you know*looks back down to her manga reading it  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:38 pm
*walks in looks around at everyone else sits in back and reads an almost ancient book titled "vampires the dammed ones" with little emotion flitting across her face while reading*hhmmm *pulls out I-pod and listens to nightwish bless the child*  

BaylieJae OpenEyes

mjnhcfgfrbghyju

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:48 pm
walks into room and looks at the book shelf pics up five books goes to sit at a table and then starts to read!  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games