Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Castle Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IamIsabellaSwan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:28 pm
She sighed rubbed her forehead “I guess it wouldn’t hurt anything to stay a night, I mean it is pretty late and everything” she frowned and looked towards the castle “Maybe someone here might be able to help me find my way”  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:48 pm
M6dH6tter
"No, I dont want you to leave." "Why would I want that?" He cracked his neck with a quick motion. "A beautiful wolf form by the way" He turned to the other man. "I do not believe we have been properly introduced, I am Crimson" He offered a handshake.

* says to Crimson in his mind 'Thanks! i don't know, i was just sugesting that i leave....most people find me annoying......'*  

TheScarletDawn

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:57 pm
IamIsabellaSwan
She sighed rubbed her forehead “I guess it wouldn’t hurt anything to stay a night, I mean it is pretty late and everything” she frowned and looked towards the castle “Maybe someone here might be able to help me find my way”

*follows Crimson, watching silently as he greets a new comer.*
*sits beside Crimson, greeting the new comer with a nod....extends paw for a hand shake.*
"hi! i'm Baku...I'm a resident here, and you have no need to fear me...but of course i love when somebody new comes here! so your welcome here and if anybody tries to hurt you i'll be your body guard!...but i can't speak for that other guy over there"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:21 pm
soccergrl67
IamIsabellaSwan

*follows Crimson, watching silently as he greets a new comer.*
*sits beside Crimson, greeting the new comer with a nod....extends paw for a hand shake.*
"hi! i'm Baku...I'm a resident here, and you have no need to fear me...but of course i love when somebody new comes here! so your welcome here and if anybody tries to hurt you i'll be your body guard!...but i can't speak for that other guy over there"

Rebecca smiled and noded to Baku *Its very nice to meet you and thank you so much." She fround and looked in the direction of the others "I'll just stay out of his way.."She said softly  

IamIsabellaSwan

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:15 pm
IamIsabellaSwan
i can help~ approaching as if from know where b~ but first i need to know how good you are with your vampire skills  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:09 am
GothGengi
IamIsabellaSwan
i can help~ approaching as if from know where b~ but first i need to know how good you are with your vampire skills

Rebecca frowned "Honesly, I'm only part vampire so I'm not as fast or strong as everyone else but I do have control over the water element which does come in handie sometimes" She told him softly  

IamIsabellaSwan

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:41 am
*growls* 'hey! lay off Gengi.....she's new, leave her alone'....*stands in front of Rebecca*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:45 am
IamIsabellaSwan
GothGengi
IamIsabellaSwan

Rebecca frowned "Honesly, I'm only part vampire so I'm not as fast or strong as everyone else but I do have control over the water element which does come in handie sometimes" She told him softly

wow so your a dhampir that can control water thats very odd but ok so if your only a dhampir i cant help you to much .Wait i might be able to help you. what kind of a vampire was your father  

HelsRaven

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:46 am
soccergrl67
*growls* 'hey! lay off Gengi.....she's new, leave her alone'....*stands in front of Rebecca*

hay im only trying to help im not going to stake her or drink her blood  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:26 pm
soccergrl67

Rebecca smiles and places her hand gently on Baku shoulder “Its alright, he is just curious.” she looked over Baku’s shoulder to look at Gengi “ To answer your question I don’t really know much about him, I know his name or the name he gave my mother was Roland, and I know he was a very hateful man”  

IamIsabellaSwan

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:36 pm
IamIsabellaSwan
soccergrl67

Rebecca smiles and places her hand gently on Baku shoulder “Its alright, he is just curious.” she looked over Baku’s shoulder to look at Gengi “ To answer your question I don’t really know much about him, I know his name or the name he gave my mother was Roland, and I know he was a very hateful man”

oh wes most likely a noble then a lot of the nobles are like that  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:02 pm
Crimson smiled "I can help you as well, but after you rest..." He looked from Rebbeca to Baku and then to Gengi. "Guys, I think we should let her rest up a bit." "If you are ready to that is, just tell me and I will show you the rooms" He chuckled nervously "That is if I didnt blow them up from my 'quarell' earlier" He motioned toward the broken side of the castle that was still smoldering and crumbling.  

M6dH6tter

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:28 pm
M6dH6tter
Crimson smiled "I can help you as well, but after you rest..." He looked from Rebbeca to Baku and then to Gengi. "Guys, I think we should let her rest up a bit." "If you are ready to that is, just tell me and I will show you the rooms" He chuckled nervously "That is if I didnt blow them up from my 'quarell' earlier" He motioned toward the broken side of the castle that was still smoldering and crumbling.

oh kay was thinking of turning into a bat and flying into the rafters to sleep  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:23 pm
GothGengi
IamIsabellaSwan
soccergrl67

oh wes most likely a noble then a lot of the nobles are like that

"Thank you I'll keep that in mind" Rebecca told him and smiled "Thank you for your offer to help me as well, thats very kind of you"'  

IamIsabellaSwan

The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games