Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Hero's Legacy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:26 pm
"Deal. I think I can stop him easy as long as he stays in this kind of a daze," stated Tekashi. Or I could just knock him out, she thought, giving Keiji a sideways glance. "Besides, he agreed to spar with me once he found out who your girlfriend was." Kumori smelled Hunter and Blaze coming and barked once in Seirah's ear. "Kumori, what was that for? Oh, hi Hunter," she said.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:29 pm
"Hey Seirah i came to see if you were okay you looked realy made back there." Hunter kIssed Seirah and smiled.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:34 pm
Seirah kissed him back gently. "I am mad, to say the least," she said, continuing to walk towards her home. "Why the hell does everyone seem to think I'm some weak little girl. I'm a kunoichi who's faced several deadly enemies and lived!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:39 pm
"Well actuly i think your a great Kunoichi." Hunter smiled.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:45 pm
Kumori jumped from Seirah head and started walking along side her mistress. "I wasn't talking about you, Hunter," Seirah replied, stopping. She pulled him into an ally and kissed him fiercly and passionatly. "Just because Keiji likes me you don't have to worry that I'll leave you for him."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:51 pm
"I wasn't worried about that much." Hunter kissed her and made the kiss last for a few minuet's and he said "I love you Seirah."  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:55 pm
"I love you too," replied a slightly out of breath Seirah. Kumori yipped and she knew it was time to leave. "Come on. Let's go for a run!" Kumori bolted and Seirah was close behind her, smiling broadly. "You two just going to stand there or are you going to catch up?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:58 pm
Blaze and hunter started to bolt catching up to Seirah quickly. "This is what we traind for." Blaze was catching up to Kumori.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:08 pm
"But we're only going about half-tilt. Time to kick it into top gear," Seirah said, smiling and sprinted off. She rounded turn after turn and soon found a clearing in the forest. "Have we ever been here before girl?" 'yap' "I was right then. This will be our new secret spot."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:26 pm
Hunter and blaze finaly cought up to them and said " Now i know what your mom meant." Hunter and blaze slightly panting.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:37 pm
Seirah smiled and sat down against a tree. "I was always running around when I was little so mom and dad put weights on my ankles and now I can run even faster than most shinobi. Only the ninja dogs, Tekashi and her father can easily keep up with me." She pulled out two balls and tossed one to Hunter. "Here," she said, throwing the ball she still had across the clearing. Kumori chased after it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:47 pm
Hunter took the ball and said "here comes the pitch."Hunter threw the ball it went speeding by tree's Blaze chased it and cought it before it touched the ground. Blaze ran back and gave hunter the ball. Hunter smiled and sat down by Seirah.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:01 pm
Seirah leaned against Hunter and threw the ball for Kumori. "I know I probably shouldn't have blown up like that, but I couldn't help it. I hate it when people think that I'm stupid enough to get my heart broken or that them admitting something to me!" she ranted. Suddenly realising what she said, she blushed. "Uh, sorry, but that just gets me so burned up that I just wanna... do this." She kissed Hunter long and hard.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:10 pm
Hunter enjoyed the kiss and after wards he kissed her agin and smiled. Blaze started to bark at Hunter.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:20 pm
"What's wrong boy," Seirah asked. She was just starting to relax and if anyone or anything wanted to disterb them, it would be its own fault it got killed. Standing, she slowly drew a kunai and prepared to attack. Kumori, sensing her mistress' tension, stood next to Seirah, hackles raised.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games