Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Random Wii, PS3, and 360 conversation, and chicks Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think of Gamer chicks
  their cool to hang out with
  pounce on them before they get taken by anyone else
  not really interested
  they might even look that good(better not pick this one)
  hell their women, you know the answer
View Results

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:38 pm
Ok, I looked this up online, and I guess sony just cloned the Xbox Live service, so you've got a point there. I didn't say you'd lag, just that the service overall isn't as good.

Regardless - The playstation controller has never been that appealing. GCN wavebird, Xbox-S, and Xbox360 are all much better. You still haven't really addressed my concern over the games availible. WHAT PS3 EXCLUSIVE TITLES ARE WORTH BUYING A PS3 FOR OTHER THAN MGS4? (Really, I don't know this)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:00 pm
Thats hard, considering lots of titles migrate. Personally, I don't think any one gam validates the purchase of a system, a $400 dollar one no less. I suppose you could say: MGS4, Resistance, Killzone 2, Final fantasy Versus XIII, Kingdom Hearts 3, Star Ocean 4, Infinite Undiscovery, God of War 3, Unreal Tournament III, etc.

Consdiering you like the PC, I don't think you'll ever have much of a reason to by either system, actually. Unless of course you become a hardcore RPG gamer over night, and you can't satisfy these needs with old emulated japanese games.  

Deathguiser

Korean Kracker II

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:15 pm
nitnit
Oh, I didn't feel like paying 600 dollars for a decent package PS3.

$399-$499 now wink  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:24 pm
nitnit
Ok, I looked this up online, and I guess sony just cloned the Xbox Live service, so you've got a point there. I didn't say you'd lag, just that the service overall isn't as good.

Regardless - The playstation controller has never been that appealing. GCN wavebird, Xbox-S, and Xbox360 are all much better. You still haven't really addressed my concern over the games availible. WHAT PS3 EXCLUSIVE TITLES ARE WORTH BUYING A PS3 FOR OTHER THAN MGS4? (Really, I don't know this)

Are you going to get Fable 2 when it'll (probably) be released on the PC?  

Pay Per Cuts

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:29 pm
I will most likely acquire it, yes.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:36 pm
Pay Per Cuts
nitnit

Are you going to get Fable 2 when it'll (probably) be released on the PC?

everyone is going to get Fable 2 one way or another  

Korean Kracker II

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:16 am
The way I see it, the PC is for any and all shooting games. The 360 picks up the kids that can not handle a mouse. The Wii are for everyone (except the "hardcore" gamers b***h about it). PS3 is Japan exclusive because they appreciate their RPGs.

As for the controller, the six-axis is like the controller we know and love from the days of the original Playstation. Just with that motion thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:32 am
ps controller is still real awkward feelikng and the two joysticks don't offer much resistance imo. Not to mention a ds3 costs $55.

Maybe I'm just too used to the gc controllers. >.>  

Jonnnn

Korean Kracker II

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:13 am
I'm more into consoles then in PC  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:36 am
Shigeru K
The way I see it, the PC is for any and all shooting games. The 360 picks up the kids that can not handle a mouse. The Wii are for everyone (except the "hardcore" gamers b***h about it). PS3 is Japan exclusive because they appreciate their RPGs.

As for the controller, the six-axis is like the controller we know and love from the days of the original Playstation. Just with that motion thing.

lol i try not to b***h about the wii cuz i own one and i like it but the games they have for it are really stupid and pointless.  

SakuraBubble

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:25 pm
I don't find any controllers to feel awkward. The Xbox was at first, but the Xbox 360 controllers are much nicer.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:54 pm
Shigeru K

Actually the PC has the most hardcore RPGs.  

nitnit
Captain

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:16 pm
actually the leapfrog has the best rpgs.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:26 pm
lulz  

nitnit
Captain

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:36 pm
Deathguiser
I don't find any controllers to feel awkward. The Xbox was at first, but the Xbox 360 controllers are much nicer.

Yeah, the first gen xbox were terrible.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces