Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
The Garden of Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

silent_eric

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:05 am
princess_shinome
silent_eric
princess_shinome
silent_eric
princess_shinome
silent_eric

*He blinked, a little surprised at her smile* Well, I don't know. Normally I get into trouble. I mostly stay around with my friends here.

"..Ah..how boring.."
She sighed as she started to walk up the wall.

*Tries to follow her but falls, unable to walk up vertical objects* I also like to mess around with vampires and cause mischeif. ninja

"..I all ready noticed that..."
She took Eric by the hand and let him walk up the wall with her.

*He had to rely mostly on you to climp the wall* Well I'm not very complex.

When they got up higher on the wall, she jokingly let go of Eric real quick, but grabbed him before he fell.

*He made a squeak noise as he fell for a second before you grabbed him agin, he looks at you, breathing heavily, eyes wide open* C-Careful.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:34 pm
silent_eric
princess_shinome
silent_eric
princess_shinome
silent_eric

*Tries to follow her but falls, unable to walk up vertical objects* I also like to mess around with vampires and cause mischeif. ninja

When they got up higher on the wall, she jokingly let go of Eric real quick, but grabbed him before he fell.

*He made a squeak noise as he fell for a second before you grabbed him agin, he looks at you, breathing heavily, eyes wide open* C-Careful.

"I am being careful, just messing around with you. And no need to worry, I wouldn't let you fall."
She cackles a bit.

Queen Shinome

silent_eric

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:32 pm
princess_shinome
silent_eric
princess_shinome
silent_eric
princess_shinome
silent_eric

"I am being careful, just messing around with you. And no need to worry, I wouldn't let you fall."
She cackles a bit.

Crazy lady! gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:14 pm
silent_eric
princess_shinome
silent_eric
princess_shinome
silent_eric

She cackles a bit.

Crazy lady! gonk

Lets you fall but this time doesn't bother to grab you until you almost hit the ground.

Queen Shinome

silent_eric

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:37 am
princess_shinome
silent_eric
princess_shinome
silent_eric
princess_shinome
silent_eric

She cackles a bit.

Crazy lady! gonk

Lets you fall but this time doesn't bother to grab you until you almost hit the ground.

Ack! Okay! Whatever I did, I'm sorry! *He winces, his shoulder hurt from the sharp jolt of her grabbing his arm and stopping his fall so suddenly*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:08 pm
silent_eric
princess_shinome
silent_eric
princess_shinome
silent_eric

She cackles a bit.

Crazy lady! gonk

Ack! Okay! Whatever I did, I'm sorry! *He winces, his shoulder hurt from the sharp jolt of her grabbing his arm and stopping his fall so suddenly*

She hugs him tightly.
"Good boy."

Queen Shinome

silent_eric

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:22 pm
princess_shinome
silent_eric
princess_shinome
silent_eric
princess_shinome
silent_eric

She cackles a bit.

Crazy lady! gonk

She hugs him tightly.
"Good boy."

Thank you. *He hugs her back, more from fear of falling than affection*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:59 pm
silent_eric
princess_shinome
silent_eric
princess_shinome
silent_eric

Crazy lady! gonk

She hugs him tightly.
"Good boy."

She Cackles, and bring them up on top of the wall, so they cnan sit.

Queen Shinome

silent_eric

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:29 am
princess_shinome
silent_eric
princess_shinome
silent_eric
princess_shinome
silent_eric

Crazy lady! gonk

She hugs him tightly.
"Good boy."

She Cackles, and bring them up on top of the wall, so they cnan sit.

*He sits on the wall next to her and grins* Ooh, look at the view!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:30 pm
*silently walks around the forest looking at the statues*  

WolfSoul16

Vampiress_Ari

Sexy Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:45 pm
*wanders around holding a black rose showing signs if death creeping throught it*hmm.......  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:47 pm
Ari_2004
*wanders around holding a black rose showing signs if death creeping throught it*hmm.......
*watches you from above*  

WolfSoul16

Vampiress_Ari

Sexy Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:48 pm
firebane34
Ari_2004
*watches you from above*
*smiles and look up at you*hello there, Rose......  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:50 pm
Ari_2004
firebane34
Ari_2004
*watches you from above*
*as i land my wings fold back and around my sides* hello Shadow.  

WolfSoul16

Vampiress_Ari

Sexy Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:11 pm
firebane34
Ari_2004
firebane34
Ari_2004
*watches you from above*
*as i land my wings fold back and around my sides* hello Shadow.
*smiles at you*  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games