Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Jonny, a.k.a. iDragow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iDragow

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:35 pm
*innocently approaches toan's body, before swiftly kicking it in the ribs* Evil doesn't get Christmas... xd  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:27 am
I told you Toan...  

gstyle818

shadow toan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:57 am
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

User Image
-ish dead-

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:58 am
Lol Don't worry wind xD I'm happy with What I gots xD Anyways xD Maybe I'll work something out ._. Green is my thing xD I knows xD But hopefully I work something out xD  

Hurricane_hedgehog

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:45 pm
Woo~

*drags toans body into a healing projector*

*beggings to demolish his body again*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:53 pm
*sits at a Kotatsu and drinks some tea*ah...  

gstyle818

shadow toan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:05 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

User Image
-Toans spirit fly to heaven-
God: I'm sorry Toan but you are forbidden to enter the heavens again ever since last time.
Toan: I understand

-Toan spirit fly to hell-
Devil: Crap the demon Toan is coming lock the gate! dont let him in here -hides for his life-

-Toan return to the living into his body when it was heal-....-sees wind about to kill him and hide-

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:17 pm
Beep!

D:<
*tugs spiked club out of the ground*  

Im Windspirit

shadow toan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:29 pm

User Image
-takes of blindfold turning into chibi mode showing huge watery lonely eyes giving a sad abondon type of look with a sign around him saying "Warning, endanger species, do not harm or kill!!!"-

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:34 pm
Wind shakes her fist, "Like heck i'm going to believe that!" Takes suddenly pinches coco costume and rips it off, making it dissapear. Wind dissolves her skull hairpiece, molding it into a lightning bladed sword. She points the blade twoards Toans path, "We end this now! I'm a girl!" She shouted. Without allowing her opponent a chance to prepare she charges at him. "Yah!"

( ^0^/ I'm bored and need something to do. :l)  

Im Windspirit

gstyle818

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:39 pm
*takes another sip of tea*hmm the devil sure is a weakling...if he ish scared of toan...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:40 pm

User Image
-the small chibi Toan eyes widen and said in a cute little voice "MAMA!!" then rise a sword 5 times bigger then the small chibi Toan to block-

(You gonna hurt a small adorable chibi charater with sad eyes!?)

shadow toan

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:50 pm
"I have no child and bear no child!" Wind shouted continuing to attack the small infant thing. (xD ) She paused, taking one step back and glanced at Toan. "Making a fool out of me and now yourself. Those are the devils words coming out of your mouth!" Wind charges once more blocking the sharp edged blade of Toans and bringing it down. With her right foot, she kicks the small boy sending him through the ceiling. "You better regret calling me a dude!" She shook her fist furiously twoards the sky.

( D:< I don't care! *smacks you* )  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:58 pm
*sighs*Toan next time I give you a word of advice....take it....*takes another sip of tea*  

gstyle818

shadow toan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:01 pm

User Image
"I regret nothing and i do not take advise!" Toan said in a small chibi voice as he landed on his feet carrying the sword wearing armor "Chibi knight mode!" Chibi knight Toan charge at wind slashing over and over with the large sword.

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games