Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
[ Legion Of Helpers Guild ] - ZOMG Team ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thoughts?
  I love it! Let me join! <3
  No thanks.
  Maybe......
View Results

Agamum

Newbie Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:03 am
are any of them vary powerful at all

"earlier a 4.4 slash ring dropped out of a Sand Castle so that really made my day razz  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:29 pm
Agamum

"earlier a 4.4 slash ring dropped out of a Sand Castle so that really made my day razz

Yeah! They range from CL5.0's to 7.8's for me so far. I sold a CL6 Hack that I got from there for 42k before the rings got soulbounded to us. ninja  

tkdauronXIII

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:22 pm
tkdauronXIII
Agamum

Yeah! They range from CL5.0's to 7.8's for me so far. I sold a CL6 Hack that I got from there for 42k before the rings got soulbounded to us. ninja

that's not fair though....why did they have to soulbind the rings?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:01 pm
lol. I feel weak. razz  

The_Last_Avenger

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:24 pm
The_Last_Avenger
lol. I feel weak. razz

It all depends on what you are fighting against I suppose. Those quests where you have to collect x item from enemy drops. Has pretty much been ruining my gaming experience lately.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:36 pm
LanceCalvis
The_Last_Avenger
lol. I feel weak. razz

It all depends on what you are fighting against I suppose. Those quests where you have to collect x item from enemy drops. Has pretty much been ruining my gaming experience lately.

they can be useful if you're just farming in the area though since you can do both at the same time.  

The_Last_Avenger

Agamum

Newbie Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:56 pm
I really am starting to wonder what the extent of the newest patch was. Sense there is no official patch thread people just have to speculate on every little change and hope they are right.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:31 am
I so gotta reformat my pc so I can play x.x

Yuri is Lilia

5,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Agamum

Newbie Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:58 am
how would that help ? unless you have enough memory and a decent enough processor to play it that won't matter

"this game is obnoxiously chuggy on the memory and such"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:59 am
Shinku Kachuu
I so gotta reformat my pc so I can play x.x

last time i reformatted, i regretted...my vista did not come with a pre-installed office 2007....(with the CD key)....
at least microsoft was generous to give me a completely new one. (With another 3 new uses! how generous of them! but then again, it is expected after paying $110 for such a program....)  

Ronzalpha201

Agamum

Newbie Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:19 am
"raises glass"

good luck man the memory problems will only be worse for you sense Vista chugs memory and this Zomg chugs memory as well

rolleyes why do you think all of the systems these days come standard with Windows Vista and 3-4 gigabites of Ram  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:37 am
I have to reformat cause my Windows XP is badly installed and crashes all the time x.x

Yuri is Lilia

5,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:59 pm
are you sure zOMG takes memory? it's a flash game, so if it DOES, I don't think it takes much...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:35 pm
Shinku Kachuu
I have to reformat cause my Windows XP is badly installed and crashes all the time x.x

let me guess there is two Windows Xp options when you start up your computer

"that is what was there when I was having all of this trouble years ago"  

Agamum

Newbie Genius

Agamum

Newbie Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:38 pm
The_Last_Avenger
are you sure zOMG takes memory? it's a flash game, so if it DOES, I don't think it takes much...

yes the game requires an unusual amount of memory to play I know this because everyone with less memory then me constantly complains of massive lag

I also had load of trouble when I had 256k ram and the problem went away when I upgraded to 1GB.  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff