Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Under the Crimson Moon (open to all)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Let the Rp begin...
  Yay!
View Results

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:01 pm
Piper looked at the book, cocked his head, then bit into it, feeling the venom flow from his teeth. He pulled back and stared at the book, half expecting it to blow up.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:49 pm
she looked at it for a moment before pushing the book back into it's place on the shelf. the wood creaked, groaning as it obsorbed what was being placed within it. but nothing else seemed different in it's reaction. she waited till is stopped before she pulled the book. it was clean again as she handed it to johanna. "you're turn."  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:10 pm
Johanna laughed.
"Biting a book. This is bizarre." she commented with a grin. Nonetheless, she bit into the book quickly as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:24 pm
she laughed slightly as she took it and pshelf once more and it repeated the gesture. just not as violently as before. "now you two can enter my home whenever you want. the stairs won't retract to your entering." she smiled.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:45 am
Piper bumped Johanna's fist.
"We don't have to live like hoboes anymore, Jo!"
"From here on out, it's the easy life, Pipe." she agreed.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:37 pm
She laughed slightly. "Of course you could move in if you'd like. it's weird being in this place by myself anyway. i've got plenty of rooms for what you're comfortable with. you can have your pick." she enthused.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:36 am
Piper's eye lit up.
"Are you serious?!" he asked, his voice rasing an octave. He looked at Johanna, who was jumping around happily.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:44 am
she laughed. "of course, you think i'd have it any other way?" she gestured to the windows. "it's remote, quiet, surrounded by forest and away from people. you'll never have to hide here. that i promise." she smiled glad to have made them so happy and a great thing for her was she'd never have to be alone again.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:56 pm
Piper smiled and grabbed Lillith's hand, pulling her into his chest.
"Thank you." he said musically, quietly.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:28 am
she smiled and coudn't think of anything else to say, "Of course." she whispered while resting her head on his cold shoulder and looked at johanna. "that is if you're ok with that too."  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:56 pm
Piper smiled and squeezed Lillith ever so slightly tighter, then let go.
Johanna blinked several times.
"Lillith, do you HONESTLY think anyone in their right mind would turn THIS down?" she asked incredulously.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:24 pm
She laughed, "Okay, okay then. it's decided. " she pulled back gently and gestured wide, "welcome home." she said grinning.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:03 pm
Piper smiled.
"That sounds nice." he said.
"That sounds GREAT!" Johanna amended.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:07 am
she laughed, "so how about we go and pick out your rooms and then you can bring your things?" she asked gesturing to the door. "there are 5 bedrooms in this place scattered all over the house. each one's a bit different so you can have your choice."  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:51 pm
Piper nodded.
"Moving won't be too much of a hassle. I mean, we don't own anything..." he said, grinning. Johanna laughed and shrugged.
"We ARE homeless."  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games