Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
The Cemetary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aphroditis

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:42 am
I sit with my back against a head stone.
When I get up I brush the flower petals off of my shirt and turn to look at the head stone.
I immagine it saying...
*Joseph Lundell
1992-2008
Dead for cheating on his boyfriend.*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:29 am
Lust was some what bored with this castle. When she saw the grave stones she grinned flashing her red eyes under the moonlight of the full moon. She quickly dashed over the entrance. Then discovering it was locked. "hmmmm this just wont do." she said with a smirk. She raised her boot and kicked the rusty lock making it brake in two. She had not much respect for anyone but she was very respectful to the dead. Her started humming as she walked carefully around the graves, reading the head stones as she past.  

BubbleGore

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:09 am
Crimson entered the cemetery warily, not expecting anything particular. He noticed how many of the vampire ancestors had fallen. The two Great Wars, what a waste...He noticed two others there as well but kept a small distance between them and himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:26 am
She walks sadly toward a grave with her red hair flowing from the gusty wind and kneels down to a head stone that read

Markus Von Helson
born 1682 - ????
A great friend, a wonderful king and lover
In loving memeory, may you find peace

with a tear rolling down her cheek she put a bundle and white roses on the grave and sit there a while.

User Image  

SexyXVampiressXGoth

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:51 pm
Crimson walked up behind Vivian. "Who was this?" He said softly  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:31 am
She saw him behind and looked back at the grave. " a very good friend." she replied  

SexyXVampiressXGoth

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:46 am
"It says he was a king..." He knelt down onto one knee. "Im sorry" "How long did you know him?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:30 pm
" A real long time...one of my friends..." she said sadly remembering Markus and how he died from the hands of a lycan clan.  

SexyXVampiressXGoth

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:31 pm
"How did he pass on?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:52 pm
"me and him fought side by side against lycans....I got badly injured....I a lycan was about to slash me...Markus got in the way and got stabbed...I escaped ...." She said sadly as she remembered the memory of The Great War.  

SexyXVampiressXGoth

Xx-iShadowCat-xX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:54 am
Rowan tooked Victoria to the cementary. The sat on the tombstone together. Even though Victoria has a little vampire in her. Rowan still likes to drink her blood. He finds it relaxing, Victoria doesn't really care.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:25 pm
A HUGE DEMONIC AURA fills the Resting place of the dead..... Huggle walks past sexyXvampireXgoth and her friend .......just a bit further was a large mountain He stops at the base of the mountain and Whispers The Cemetary is so refreshing he pushes aside some bushes and then steps into a large bush ......and disappears......but there was nothing but a rock wall behind the bush .....or was there????  

Huggle Bo

Julia Xpianus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:23 pm
*Walks into the cemetry. Looks around and sees all the tombstones* There's a lof of people. At least they're at peace and in a better place then I. I wonder if any of the undead where barried in here. I'm sure, there's always at least 1 for every cemetry or tomb in the world... I wonder if Osaris was really a vampire seeking lunch and revenge for those people that killed him. I wonder if most the gods that anyone has claimed these myths are really vampires?? Well after all we vampires do exist and we're myths and folklore, so that wouldn't be surprising if all the gods that those humans thought they are gods really are vampire ready to kill them all... LOL LAMBS TO THE SLAUGHTER!!! twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:32 pm
Ok well next place I haven't been...  

Julia Xpianus

VampireChick131

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:09 am
Rashel walks into the cemetary and looks around. So many dead vampires. She gets to one tombstone and slowly sits on her knee's. The name read "Raphiel" "Loved friend, lover, brother". Rashels eyes had gone a deep green as she cried for her past lover. She silently cursed those who had made his death. She let the tears streak down her face. Then she whispered "I can't mourn for you any longer"  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games