Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Toan The Devil Reincarnation! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which path do you follow?
  the one that lead to the snack bar
  the one that lead me out of here
  the one that lead to Toan Destruction! (I will kill anyone who vote this!)
  The one that will help my lord Toan get a new katana! ( Vote this one ^^)
View Results

Earthest

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:57 pm
"Well...then never mind. No one seems interested in my plan. And the lasagna was normal. I have no idea what your illness is from. It's not my cooking. I think you've all caught something while fighting," Earthest replied then looked at her digivice. "I have to go. The comedian is coming to our school tonight and I have to go. Miss you all already." Then she and SlashAngemon disappeared in a brilliant white light.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:30 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"Alright see ya" Vajiramon said waving good bye"

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:16 am
"The comedian was so funny! SlashAngemon you should have heard him...well...maybe it's good you didn't," Earthest thought aloud. She walked into the room and saw no one in the dojo. "Hello?" she called.SlashAngemon shushed her. "We can leave and try back later, remember, you're on vacation soon. You won't be as active later on today and for the rest of this week," he said. "But I wanted to say goodbye...BYE EVERYBODY!!! SEE YOU SUNDAY!!!!" Earthest yelled. Then she walked back out of the dojo while being scolded by SlashAngemon.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:27 pm
((Just dropping in...It's kinda sad that you don't have anyone talking to you but me...does that make me a dork? It probably does. In any case, I hope you're doing well!))  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:53 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

(.....)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:48 pm
Earthest ran into the dojo. "Did you miss me while...I...was...gone? What the heck have you been doing?" Earthest looked around. "It looks like you haven't done anything at all!"  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:03 pm

Toan and the other digimon came in a few second after Earthest "Hmmm? oh hay Earthest" Toan said as he put up his weapons and change from his hiking clothes

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:42 am
"It's like I never left! Did you guys even miss me?" Earthest asked, exasperated.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:03 am

"You were gone? i never notice" Toan said playfully "While you were away we went to the great mountains to visit some friends of mine"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:22 am
Earthest breathed slowly to control her anger. Then sighed and smiled innocently. "Did you have fun with your friends?" she asked.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:37 am

"Hmmm more or less it hard to say when your hanging with floramons and Agumons" Toan reply

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:09 pm
"I like the Floramons. They help me when I need healing," Earthest said. SlashAngemon nodded. "They have been very good to us." "So, it should have been fun...at least it should have been fun with the Floramon."  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:58 pm

Toan shrug "The floramon are pacifist so you might see why i disagree but they do uses harsh word when angry, the agumons found that out for me"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:24 am
"Wow...never received a harsh word from them, myself. They are so nice. I love them all!" Earthest exclaimed as she twirled around and around.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:17 pm

Toan shrug "That your opinion, anyway did you have fun?"

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games