Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP Second Time skip Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:28 pm
cool i've never seen the rikkugan yet...... i've seen the sharingan, byakugan, and the rinnegan and the cool thing is i possess the Akumagan a special eye tekki genkai that has both the sharingan's copy ability and the byakugans all seeing ability
- to the hospital-
snow: -walks up to Rinali- hi....... rin was it?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:37 pm
Rinali smiled "oh hello!"  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:28 am
Fell listened to them disscuss bloodlines. She sighed"Sano and Ritsuka act completely opposite but they have a stronger bond then most people I've seen..."she thought glancing up at the quickly setting sun.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:39 pm
so..... sano u and ritsuka r brother and sister huh?............ actually i kindof envy -looks down with a depressed expression-  

cmsntn05

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:32 pm
Ritsuka smiled cheerfully "me and Sano aren't blood related, but...we still are siblings!!!"

Sano sighed "yeah...."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:08 pm
- puts on a fake smile- well i better get going........ fell u coming?  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:07 am
She nodded"Yea,your daughter are getting restless..."she said and turned around to look at Ritsuka and Sano"It was very nice to meet you"She bowed and looked at Ryoku.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:56 pm
Rinali sighed with boldness "heh...."  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:55 pm
snow: *looks at rinali*........... soo what do u think of my dad?
-to the village gate-
me and fell head back-  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:58 pm
After they were a reasonable distance away,Fell glanced at Ryoku"Whats wrong?"she asked.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:45 pm
oh.......... its just that seeing those 2 made me wish that my brother was kind to me but instead *clunches fists to the point where the nails broke through the skin in the palm of my hands* he hated me no matter what i did and my parents were the same they hated my very existence saying that i was garbage and that i was dead to them  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:23 am
Fell looked down at the ground"The whole world is full of people who are filled with s**t...but you just have to keeping looking for the people who care...they're somewhere in this world..."she muttered as they walked.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:27 pm
-laughs abit- tell me do u know of the incident of the tatsumori clan......... the incident where one of their own comitted parricide  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:39 pm
Fell looked up at the sky"Yea I remember hearing about it on my travels"  

Blind Anbu

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games