Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Revamped! Tero's Lion Plot Search- Everything under the sun Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:43 pm
Chi: I'd really like to get Orco's personality fleshed out, so RP would be good. c: I might ask you to start something and then hold off on replying so I can really think about what I want for her, though. xD; <3333

Moose: I'd rather they be friends, if that's okay with you. c:
The thing is, my first intense B/C shop was OVERRIDDEN WITH THONA SPAWN and it was kinda a contest to see how long you could go without having a tie to him, because it seemed half of the active shop was connected to him, and I kinda have that mentality still in SoA. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:33 pm
You Need RP!
Your SoA: Spenta here.
My SoA: Orco
What kinda RP? Friend/Romantic~
Future plots? I won't lie, they'd make pretty babies, so if you'd like to fling that'd be cool. :3 This would happen after his first litter arrives. We're hoping for a slot next month! (: If you'd like to plot that they're friends who're re-meeting that'd work perfectly; right now, Spen is aimlessly wandering about, dreaming of his lost love Kizuka (Shou's lioness, baby momma) and feeling rather sorry for himself.  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:10 pm
You Need RP!
Your SoA: Chaonaine
User Image
My SoA:Fa'tin
What kinda RP? enemy, I dont see them getting along. Chao is very mean and ice cold. She has a nice inner core but its hard to get in. I could see them getting in a fight when they meet because Fa'tin thinks she is the best and Chao would not put up for that.((JRP))
Future plots? [meet again] I would think it's so funny if they meet again. l3 <3 Maybe then Chao would ask her to meet her Pad or something. He needs another lady and if he takes too long I could see her doing herself. xD I would find it so funny if they do end up under the same pad because I could see them fighting all the time for attention of Vol l3 I unno just thinking and trying to help out Chao's Mate to get another female l3 <3  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:17 pm
pinch: I think just friends would work for now, I have a potential fling lined up and I'd like to get her general personality fleshed out for now, not just her romantic one. xD

Bunny: xD I'd love to see that. If you could set up a JRP for Chao I'd tag it real quick like, but I'm pretty picky about Fa'tin's future pad, so I think I'll keep looking for one, but RPs down the road sounds great. <333

PS to my thread

BABY EXPLOSION  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Remove

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:48 am
You Need RP!
Your SoA: Conleth
User Image
My SoA: Moja
What kinda RP? friend/future mate what ever really...
Future plots? Would depend what happens when they met first time but I am up for plotting and stuff.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:16 pm
I'm desperate to get Moja a mate. >>; Just be forewarned.
Would you mind setting something up for them? :3  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Remove

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 am
lol thats fine <3 I shall try and set something up later ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:33 am
You Need RP!
Your SoA: User Image
My SoA: Fa'tin
What kinda RP? I want someone to bully poor little ricweard! Ric is a very chubby, very pink, youngest cub in the litter cub, this makes him very self conscious / he has a bit of a mommy worship complex XD! He's not small (far from it he's a big cub though this is partially due to the fact that he's a little fatty) however he is a real momas boy! He loves his mummy to bits and clings to her proverbial apron strings.
Future plots? possible future Pad? I would really like it if her snootyness /self riotousness lead to feeling sorry for poor Ric and eventually love, she would become his beybanu as he would love her back. His step-father, Kwea, is instilling some rather cruel values in him (beating etc) but Ric is such a momas boy he will always turn to his mother for advice on what to do in any situation he doesn't know the answer to.  

Syrius Lionwing

Remove

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:15 am
RP - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=19626817  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:55 am
Thanks, Rem! :3 I'll tag it right away!

Syr: She'd bully him for sure. Lots of teasing, she's mean like that. Unless they were around other males or older pride members then she knows to mind her manners. I kind of have a male in mind for her pad, but we'll see, because he already has a beybanu, so maybe they will work out. C: You can catch me on AIM for an aimrp (I log) or if you wanna set something up, that'd be great too.  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:52 pm
I shall aim like prod you later <3  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:11 pm
heart
Xun & Cyprinus grew! :0 (no certs yet, though)
+ Lunik - Mwezi'Johari - Anyone need a slave? ;D
+ Caturix - Leader of the Rebellion of the R'O. Join him? General RP with the General?
+ Kauaense - Jini-msemi - Fleance's son. He's hated by his father. He's desperate for approval. From ANYONE. He's very sweet.
+ Eniko - Jini-msemi - Spoiled
+ Chayah - Rogue - Coeur's daughter. Quiet and tries to stay out of the way. Someone to pay Coeur for her? Or general RP with someone who can tell her momma is crazy / RP with any of her half-sibblings from Al-ha
+ Hayato - Rogue - LADIES, please
+ Sininafsi - Intaba'umbikezeli concept - polite
+ Serru - Rogue - Orco x Jaeger. Plots and wimin? Shore. Not listed because he doesn't have a cert yet. :V  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:56 am
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:41 am
You Need RP!
Your SoA: Hokoa
My SoA: Sininafsi
What kinda RP? General Pride RP, Hoaka is incharge of defense for the pride. He isn't an original member so there is no sight for him.
Future plots? Anything is possible in my books.

You Need RP!
Your SoA: Elam
Thuraya
My SoA: Sarika
What kinda RP? Thuraya is your Sarika's sister, and Elam her nephew. Just some family RP
Future plots? Well they are family I am sure they will talk again.

You Need RP!
Your SoA: Elam
My SoA: Fa'tin
What kinda RP? Pride RP.
Future plots? Possible future Pad/Banu relationship  

nessiaing

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:27 am
Ness: 8DD Lovely plots~!
For Hokoa (Orco cub, yay!) and Sinin I'd love to cultivate something. ;DD

And for Sarika RP I'd love to get some RP~! <33 She doesn't have any, and she's already an adol so I feel guilty. ; w;

And for Elam and Fa'tin, Pride RP would be great, but I think actually found her a pad a couple days ago. :"3 I'll need to ask Ary if her boy already has three banus, and if he does, then I'll let you know because Elam is quite handsome. <33  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff