Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand Archives
Falthor: Tale of the Twin Shadows Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Salfos Iga Ninja Assassin
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:38 am
Salfos thought to himself this isnt a battle this me reclaiming valuables to the clans. she is safe with the few that remain and i will return to protect her soon but i thought she would follow to help me. she would of be good use. i will protect her when i return with what belongs to use. he then walked through the shadows and made it into the treasury. he saw the Zenkou. he grabbed the massive sword and felt the power fill him up. it had a mind of its own he thought but ignored it. he place it on his back. he then saw beautiful gown that would look good on Isao. he carefully wrapped it up and head out of the treasury.

Some of the Koga troops were returning from scouting and found the dead guards at the entrance. they ran to the main hall and told Koga of the intruder. he then order for the dogs to find them but to keep festives up. the dogs caught on to salfos' scent and headed to the treasury.
Salfos heard the dogs he then jumnped through a shadow and was somewhere deeper in the cave system. he had to find a way out and fast.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:55 pm
Joa Boo took for home after the urgent meeting with a new heart. He didn’t realize they where going to destroy the helpful ninja clan too but like everyone he felt apart and fueled to finish them fro this continent. It was hatred and fuel he would have to keep within himself and hiding until it was ready to be released in battle.

Just as Joa Boo strolled his way back to the farm he called home he spotted his younger sister, 9 she was this year. She was swing wildly in her playful world off of a rope tied to the tallest tree on their land. Joa Boo watched for a second with happiness filling him for his young growing sister. He loved her more then anything he knew at this point in his life and wanted to give her everything his own parents couldn't. He wanted life to be perfect for her, something he never had growing up. It was because of Joa Boo's contribution to the family that she didn't have top slave in the farm like he did when he was her age.

"Good morning dear sister. How are you my Helena?" Joa Boo said coming to her form the road and standing near her playful spot against the tree.

"Good morning Joa Boo, you have another mission to fight. You promised me you would help me fight with my bow before you headed out again." Helena asked in a soft gentle voice. She looked up at him with a bright smile and gave a simple giggle when he smiled back.

"Did I, well I guess we better find you your bow once you finish breakfast and get out to the shooting range." Joa Boo said running at her like a playful monster and scooping her up in his arms as he spun and landed with his back against the ground. Her small body unhurt bounced against his chest and she got to her feet to tickle him. Joa Boo turned and twisted in resistance to her tickle and laughed contagiously. "No no, you got me."

"Am I ever going to be as big and as strong as you Joa Bop?" She asked poking him again in the side and then starting for home. Joa Boo got back up off his back and headed in with her.

"I can't say for sure. I do know one thing though; I have such big plans for you. I know you will one day make something big of this world."  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:19 pm
After eating a good meal Joa Boo made his way for the weapon room he kept locked up in a shed outside and found a well suited bow for Helena. It was made of a special sturdy wood that was soft to the touch and completely customized for Helena’s fit. The long green bent wood looked perfect in the hands of the little happy girl who took it in one hand and danced off to the shooting range they had visited plenty of times. Every now and then she would pull a tricky move with her footing and pull the string back as if to shoot someone and laughed as she moved on. Joa Boo followed close behind her, acting as the bad guy’s she was killing ever once in a while. The two laughed all the way to the range and once there their smiles grew.

“Ok here you go. Three arrows to start with, don’t waste them and don’t forget the tips I have given you.” Joa Boo said setting up a stand and laying the three blunt spears down in front of her. She looked down at them with a determined grin and took hand of the first arrow. She then carefully placed it along the coiled string and pulled back with all the strength she could muster. She pulled and pulled until finally it was far as she could go and let the arrow lose. It trailed off at a funky angle and smashes tight into the ground just feet short of the wood target. A pillar of dust stormed upward, trailing her broken arrow. She watched her arrow miss and her grin instantly fell.

“Ohh why can’t I do it?” She said in protest, looking at her bow as if it was the source of her problems.

“No, there’s nothing wrong with the bow,” She looked up at his words, “It’s all in the technique and strength. Don’t’ worry sop much about it now. I think that was a great shot.”

“No it wasn’t, I didn’t even hit the wood.”

“Here, let me help you.” Joa Boo suggested moving closer to her and knelling down on one knee behind her. She again took the second arrow and loaded the bow. Then she bent it back with Joa Boo’s help. He whispered in her ear where to look for aim and helped her ark the point of the arrow. Then on his count she let go and the arrow soared through the air. With the right arc it clicked into the wood, hitting the target. “Wow, good one Helena, see your doing much better. Not a perfect hit but you got the wood this time.” Joa Boo responded to her shot with praise and could see her face lit up.

“Let’s do it again!!!”

For hours the two practiced in a heart filled fun. They where very close for brother and sister, nothing could separate the two. On there way back Joa boo carried Helena on top his shoulders and they talked all about fighting and living the good life.

“Joa Boo….hows come you fight all the time for the Emperor if you don’t even like him?” Helena asked intruding on Joa Boo’s affairs. She looked down at him from her perch on top. The little girl gave a giggle before continuing. “Well I don’t like him either and I don’t want you gone fighting all the time.”

“Shhhh…Helena, don’t you talk about the Emperor that way. He is a very big and important man that pays me very well. You wouldn’t want me to have to farm with mommy and daddy. “ Joa Boo said quickly to hush her in case any one was listening. “Besides you just trust you big brother and everything will be ok some bay. We want always have to do what the Emperor tells us.”  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:06 pm
Gotta get out.....got to get out.....or wait i can get revenge i have the sword...no i cant.....i just cant not yet....must wait.....preserve and endure.....ok. then only deep breathing was heard.Salfos was sneakiong through a corridor not knowing which way to go. left then a right and another right. up down up down left right. he seem to be getting deeper he didnt know how deep he was getting. he waited by a corner as two unsuspecting ninja showed up. he took out two shuriken. he peered around real quick and when they where about ten feet away he umped around from the computer and threw the projectiles slitting them in the necks. they begin spewing blood from their jugulars all over. Salfos moved them into a room and shut the door he put out the light to cover the blood. the smell he couldnt really deal with that. he was good at not getting blood on himself.  

Crew

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:40 am
'impresive' the voice echoed 'what exactally are you looking for?'  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:20 pm
During the night Joa Boo had a horrible dream. Streams of white patches of hair randomly grew all over his body and pain split him into two. His halve parts fought over his brain that melted to the floor. One was more technical and fought with whatever it could find and the other half fought like a beats on all fours with its fangs and claws. The two fought and fought until both lay dead bleeding profusely all over the floor.

Joa Boo woke up early that morning sweating in his bead. He was still extremely tiered but could not break the image from his dream. His left eye hurt immensely. There was nothing in his dream about his eye but for no apparent reason it hurt.

Joa Boo managed to pull himself together within the next few hours and got ready for the battles ahead. He smithed his armor back into top shape and cleaned and sharpened his weapons. This was his morning routine just before taking to his horse and riding off back to the palace.

Once at the palace Joa Boo declared his attendance and arranged his groups for war. They would be split into seven groups this time. Each being lead by a specific person to give them an upper hand in strategy. They would need heavier and more defensive units to storm the caves and then hold them up while the others could pick off the targets.

It wasn't until a little past 5 that the elite guard and all of the normal militia left for war against the Koga, the last standing ninja clan. This would be it and the Empire would own everything.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:03 am
The Koga spies from the Emperor's town returned saying that the Elite guard are mobilizing for war against them. and reports of the intruder still didnt come through which means they are alive. Koga thought and figured out what he could do.

"Alright lieave the intruder he stuck in here anyways. i want pitfalls, falling tree traps, fire rings, quicksand pits, log pushers step up as well through the forest around our cave entrance. make sure they have a hard time getting in. also i want new tunnels made that lead into the underwater lake. if they venture too far into these holes they will fall through the floor into the lake and drown from there heavy armor. i will release the lycans if need be. do this now!" he roared and as commanded they got there preparations done at five o clock. the outer Koga waited for the guard to spring traps and to lead them away. while the bulk laid hidden in the tunnels. the earth tremble for the inevitable fear to come.

Salfos turned around looking for the voice. "who is that?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:31 pm
Prowler looked haggard. He had been on his own for days, scrounging in the forests after the attack from the Koga. Now, sitting in a tree with his rifle aimed at the throat of a deer, he fires. The animal falls with a crunch, and he dismounts, reloading the weapon. He fixes a campfire and cooks the meat, heating hugrily. A rustle in the bushes behind him makes him stand, scanning the tree-line with his gun. "Who's there?" he whispers to himself, barly audible. His instincts have left him. He is tired. Prowler was haggard.

A tiny voice called out from the bushes.

"Please don't hurt! I just...my mommy, my daddy..." a figure emerged from the bushes. A small girl...no, not small in age. She was a halfling, clothed in a dark robe, a dagger on her waist.

Prowler looked at her in confusion. "Who are you?" He said, lowering the rifle ever so slightly.

"Penelope. My name is Penelope. The Emporer's Elite Guard just sacked my village..."

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:26 am
Joa Boo and the other Elite guard set out first and reached the Koga territory quickly by horseback. They were all mounted and came with 7 groups of 10. This was a thick team but they knew very well the potential of this ninja clan, especially sense the Emperor has been founding their growth for so long. Joa Boo raised his right hand in a form that motioned for the elite guard to stop. He sniffed the air and looked closely to detail. His hand went down and pointed to a few key characters. They stepped off their horses and went over to a tree. The first one pulled out both of his swords and stood ready while the other climbed the tree and made an intense search. Joa Boo continued this with a few other groups.

Just behind him two of the seven Elite Guard squads dismounted and armed themselves with long ranged bows. They braced themselves against the ground and pulled the string back with their legs to hold a strong and deadly cast.

One by one the forward teams dismounted and searched cautiously, like they had been trained specifically for. This was their new expertise and they were doing it well. Minutes had passed and they had dismantled many large traps and planted large stones in the uncovered quick sand. A small team of two tried another tree and climbed it to dismantle the trap but suddenly that triggered it and where sling shot into a spike trap built deep within the ground.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:58 am
Prowler's senses lit up as he heard a trap engage. Spikes slid out of the ground. Penelope gasped. She had heard it too.

"What was that?"
"A spike trap. I set it up."
"You? But you're just a young girl...how're you capable of that?"
"I'm a well trained Rogue. I can handle a blade well too."
"Okay...well, should we investigate?"
"Sure."

The two slunk through the forest toward the triggered trap, deadly silent in the woods.

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:55 am
Koga clan finished setting the traps in the caves. they put all the lights in the caves and hide in the earth. Koga sat on his throne deep in the caves. Fenrir was getting anxious and many of the wolves paced around. hearing traps go off was good. but scout said that the Guard were stopping the traps. but coming slowly.he just waited so the guard will be trapped in the caves and they knew the only way out.

Salfos kept wandering most of the guards were too busy to notice him walking around and then the lights went off. he casted some magic to keep himself being able to see. traps were everywhere in the dark. these Koga were setting up that if one trap was messed another go off. they obviously were waiting for someone else but not him. could it possibly be the guard? he had to find out so he snuck back to the throne to gather what info that he could.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:04 pm
SkittleScion
Prowler's senses lit up as he heard a trap engage. Spikes slid out of the ground. Penelope gasped. She had heard it too.

"What was that?"
"A spike trap. I set it up."
"You? But you're just a young girl...how're you capable of that?"
"I'm a well trained Rogue. I can handle a blade well too."
"Okay...well, should we investigate?"
"Sure."

The two slunk through the forest toward the triggered trap, deadly silent in the woods.

((OMFLOG.....did you just introduce Penelope....that makes it make so much snese...i can't explain this way...I must tell you what i have obserbed.))  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:54 am
Once there was a complete and safe path down the middle entrance to the cave mouth Joa Boo stepped off his house and made a few steps forward. He leaned over and plucked a bit of dirt from the ground. He gently brought it to his nose and sniffed it, checking o see if it was the right soil. He then let it slide between his fingers as they pushed together.

"Yep, this is defiantly the Empire of Falthor’s land, the soil is no different.” Joa Boo said with a smile and turned to his fellow Elite Guard. “Now pawns, our beloved foot soldiers of Falthor. Ravage this land of the final filth it possesses.” Joa Boo and a few of the other Elite guard holding his same position did this from multiple areas around the cave. They sent into tons of foot soldiers with all kinds of weapons and armor, whet ever they could afford, which on the most part wasn’t much.

The war had begun and the limitless Falthor soldiers sprinted head first into the deep caves they believed the Koga clan to inhabit. They ran forward quick and as far as they could into the cave until they reached the Koga clan ninjas. The battle started surprise as on neither side but the Koga did have the advantage.

“This is for the better………just do your job.” Joa Boo said to himself thinking from the inside. He didn’t quite agree with the Emperor but it wasn’t his job to disobey.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:11 pm
"i speak merely through this amulet, child nothing to fear, i am not your enemy" it spoke to salfos  

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:43 am
Salfos was still shocked to the amulet.

" who are you and if you cant see im a little in a tight situation trying to get out."

He then saw the battle going on as soldiers falling in pitfalls, and koga ninjas fighting. he then was spotted by some of the emperors soldiers and he took his Altair and the ends meet their mark impaling the two soldiers. he then moved his way to the entrance tunnel.

"GOOD GOOD." Koga was screaming since he was enjoying the chaotic battle. he began to jump in and with his scythe cleave off about five unaware soldiers heads off he howled and fenrir and about endless number of wolves attacked the soldiers on the outside waiting to get in. causing the same deadlock on the outside of the caves. blood began to fertilize the grounds as it was split all over. this will cause the trees to have a blood red leaf color. creating the blood forest.  
Dark Hand Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff